Meanest thing you've done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
What's te meanest thing you said or done
That you regret

Astner
Originally posted by DeNiro
That you regret
Never-mind then.

Barker
Originally posted by Astner
Never-mind then.
Get a load of this badass

DeNiro
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jmanghan
I punched my dentist in the face because my mouth started bleeding.

ThorinWoofer
I dated a chick for like four months, than publicly dumped her on her birthday.

I used to be over weight, and this chick never gave me the time of day, plus she didn't recognize me or remember me.

I sort of regret it, only because I was starting to like her.

ropeadope
smoked a cig and put it out on a spider

rudester
I hurt someone really nice and pure once at a blind date. I felt so sleezy later. I turned some nice person down in the most rudest cold way.

Genesis-Soldier
that i regret.

had sex with a partner of mine. ruined the whole relationship, i felt so bad for months.... we are friends now but i wasn't very good to myself and i will have the scars for years to come

dadudemon
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
I dated a chick for like four months, than publicly dumped her on her birthday.

I used to be over weight, and this chick never gave me the time of day, plus she didn't recognize me or remember me.

I sort of regret it, only because I was starting to like her.

This was a good story. But then I felt bad because people should be entitled to liking certain types of people.

Meaning, if a gal doesn't like "fat dudes", she shouldn't be punished for it.

Same with men: if a guy doesn't like "fat chicks", he shouldn't be punished for it.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
that i regret.

had sex with a partner of mine. ruined the whole relationship, i felt so bad for months.... we are friends now but i wasn't very good to myself and i will have the scars for years to come Having sex with your partner ruined the whole relationship? Why?

Flyattractor
So getting caught doesn't count then?

Jmanghan
I seduced one of my friends, she in turn, cheated on her boyfriend.

To cope with it, her boyfriend, as a defense mechanism, accused me of molesting her, when his girlfriend, my ex, and friend, said that she never said anything like that.

To be fair though, the most that happened was ass-grabbing, dry humping, and breast squeezing.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Having sex with your partner ruined the whole relationship? Why?

she had never had sex before and .... yeah. she wasnt ready

immaturerainbow
Ughhh...Where do I even start?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Ughhh...Where do I even start? When you were born, obviously.

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Jmanghan
When you were born, obviously.
Well it all started when I was a kid, and a girl who stole my best friend was laughing at me. So I picked up a huge spider from the fence and dropped it on her head.

Jmanghan
Well it all started when I was a kid, and a girl who stole my best friend was laughing at me. So I picked up a huge spider from the fence and dropped it on her head. WOW, THATS CRAZY!

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Jmanghan
WOW, THATS CRAZY! I probably shouldn't venture out too.. It does get bad. sick

Jmanghan
I probably shouldn't venture out too.. It does get bad. sick You live in the South, don't you?

Spawningpool
Well me and my cousin were bored so we got 2 cows and tied their tails together... It was pretty ****ing funny my grandpa still thinks it was coyotes.

Genesis-Soldier
i still love this ^^^^^^^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.