Gohan vs Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
1. Standard Vegeta.

2. Rage power up Vegeta.

KingD19
Which Gohan?

And which Vegeta is "standard"?

Wei Phoenix
Gohan wins if you mean Majin Vegeta, well end of Z Gohan beats any End of Z Vegeta.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
Which Gohan?

And which Vegeta is "standard"?

As of Battle of the Gods for Vegeta. And, Mystic Gohan.

It kind of looked like Vegeta was blocking some punches from Bills, and took an impressive beating, even before Bulma got slapped.. (Which caused him to rage out, and power up beyond his "normal" power levels. And yeah, Bills also took him out in one hit, but up to that point there's no reason to believe he was using less effort on Vegeta then he was on the entire Z crew, including Gohan...)

Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember Super Saiyan Vegeta outperforming Mystic Gohan against Hirudegan. And SS3 Goku does noticeably better then both.

Gohan has ridiculous potential but seems to be a lazy f*ck and doesn't have the same warrior spirit as Goku/Vegeta. It makes sense that they eclipse him.

I do like the fact that Vegeta surpassed Goku in the new movie. Goku had access to every special kind of training ever and has a ridiculously high natural talent but hard work should eventually allow Vegeta to eclipse him. That is, until he gets another power up.

Zack Fair
Mystic Gohan>SS2 Vegeta>SS2 kid Gohan>SS2 teen Gohan>FP SSJ Gohan>Super Vegeta>SSJ Vegeta>SSJ Gohan

Not sure where to put them at base(non-mystic) probably Vegeta on top.

Going by BoG SSJ Vegeta>Mystic Gohan

LOL

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember Super Saiyan Vegeta outperforming Mystic Gohan against Hirudegan. And SS3 Goku does noticeably better then both.

Gohan has ridiculous potential but seems to be a lazy f*ck and doesn't have the same warrior spirit as Goku/Vegeta. It makes sense that they eclipse him.

I do like the fact that Vegeta surpassed Goku in the new movie. Goku had access to every special kind of training ever and has a ridiculously high natural talent but hard work should eventually allow Vegeta to eclipse him. That is, until he gets another power up.

Hirudegarn is noncanon.

TheTyrant
1. Gohan, easily.
2. Vegeta would likely stomp. Though if he doesn't end it before his "rage boost" is out, then see my answer to scenario 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.