Dr.Doom gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
There is a lot of respect for Doom here and I just am trying to guage his powerlevels. Not really a gauntlet per se as he is fully refreshed or whatever for each fight. Anyway. No doom bots just the contenders.

You will see the term hasty ambush in a few matches. It basically means Doom has 30 minutes or less of prep time (no outside resources) and will basically get a first shot or sneak attack in.

The opponents are in no particular order. Setting is planet earth. Collateral damage is ok and civilians are expendable (as they should be ).

Round 1a.Indestructible Hulk
1b.Hasty ambush for Doom
1c.Both opponents get 1 day prep. Tech is allowed.

Round 2a. Dr.Strange
2b.Both get one day prep.

Round 3. Reed Richards. Both opponents get 6 hours prep. Tech is allowed.

Round 4a. Cap America, Tchalla, Luke Cage, Spiderman, Ironman.
4b.Same team, hasty ambush for doom.
4c.Same team one day prep both sides resources allowed.

Round 5a.Loki
5b.loki both get one day prep.
5c. Loki in destroyer armor hasty ambush for Doom.

Final round.a The Sentry
b. hasty ambush for doom.
c.Doom in destroyer armor vs. Sentry

Final death: Doom with one day prep and his natural resources vs The Sentry...................wearing the Destroyer Armor....with Mjolnir..Yeah...I went there.

Mshinu
Round 1a.Indestructible Hulk: Doomie (by easy punch/teleport/blast combo like we saw in the island of Dr Banner)
1b.Hasty ambush for Doom : Doomie
1c.Both opponents get 1 day prep. Tech is allowed: Bannertech ftw

Round 2a. Dr.Strange: Strange
2b.Both get one day prep: Doomie

Round 3. Reed Richards. Both opponents get 6 hours prep. Tech is allowed. Reed in a stomp

Round 4a. Cap America, Tchalla, Luke Cage, Spiderman, Ironman. Luke Cage solos
4b.Same team, hasty ambush for doom.Luke Cage solos
4c.Same team one day prep both sides resources allowed.Luke Cage solos

Round 5a.Loki: Loki
5b.loki both get one day prep: Doomie
5c. Loki in destroyer armor hasty ambush for Doom: Loki

Final round.a The Sentry: SENTRY rips him apart
b. hasty ambush for doom: SENTRY cries then rips him apart
c.Doom in destroyer armor vs. Sentry: SENTRY wins

Final death: Doom with one day prep and his natural resources vs The Sentry...................wearing the Destroyer Armor....with Mjolnir..Yeah...I went there: Doom wins against this weakened SENTRY

ShadowFyre
Thanks. Not sure if your being serious with the luke cage part though. And is banner smarter than victor? I never could figure it out when theyre all called the smartest person on earth at onentime or another.

Warlord
he's using sentry in capitals. he's always serious

ShadowFyre
Not anyone posting I thought these were fairly even against opponents with different strengths and weaknesses. Perhapst its just to long and no one wants to read it?

Mshinu
I think the matchups were interesting.

Anyway here is Luke Cage whupping the azz of Doomie (who knew he was coming to his very lair and had plenty of time to prepare)
http://www.nerdlocker.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/luke_cage_owns_doom.jpg

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/moneyhoney11.jpg

Mindset
Doom owed him money.

Cage gonna get his money.

tkitna
"I Forged my armor to withstand anything,,,,except repeated stress on a solitary point." laughing

Gotta love the 70's

maxivitopowe
"this is a sample off the PAIN my protective ARMOR can inflict"

"and this is a sample off my FIST"

you just don't get writing like that anymore

DTM
HA, Doom is leagues stronger now than he was back then, thats almost as bad as Thanos getting pulled away by cops.

Mindset
Nah, "You owe me money" Luke Cage is at least abstract level.

maxivitopowe
Whoosh

Mindset
?

pym-ftw
Cage > Reed > Doom > Hulk.

Pipxeroth
Doom in all except 6a.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.