Loki Vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who wins?
No bfr
or pis
Or cis

Takes place In amazon rain forest

Warlord
Loki

LeonBuco666
How? Im not saying he couldnt nor am i saying he could but how would he win?

Warlord
turn astral form and then chose from a wide array of things to do to poor adam

LeonBuco666
Well lets turn it into two scenario's
1. Loki cant turn into an astral form
2.loki can turn into an astral form

Warlord
in both cases it's a question of "who acts first" and "how resistant adam is to magic"

LeonBuco666
We'll just wait for others to chime in see what they think

Batman-Prime
Loki turns him into salt.

http://beddyburc.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/loki_oooh.gif

Golgo13
Loki.

LeonBuco666
Could he handle BM physically

Blue Area Vet
Have any of you guys read the latest Might Avengers?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Have any of you guys read the latest Might Avengers?
What about it?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What about it?

Did you read it? Not prepared to spoil right now.

the Darkone
If this is Classic Loki, Loki wins.

Loki is no joke!!!

carver9
Blue Marvel

celeyhyga17
Did you read it? Not prepared to spoil right now.
Yep.
Dun worry. U ain't spoilin nuttin.

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Could he handle BM physically

No

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yep.
Dun worry. U ain't spoilin nuttin.

Well, he just added to the use of his abilities by transmitting "power" to Monica after already curing her and upgrading her. I think it's significant that he is showing incredible fine control of his powers along with some genius level scientific intellect, especially to my other 4 on 4 thread. With BM and Black Bolt on the same team, wow is all I can say.

LeonBuco666
Loki has gone toe to toe with thor on occasions so couldnt he take marvel on too? What I thought.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki. Bad match up for Blue Marvel. He'd do a lot better against Thor imho.

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Loki has gone toe to toe with thor on occasions so couldnt he take marvel on too? What I thought.

Thor would crush Loki if he wasn't holding back all of the time. It's his brother after all. We all saw what Sentry did to Loki. If Thor went all Infinity Watch buster on Loki, he would kill him very fast. Blue Marvel just flattened Shuma's M-Body (or whatever) with ease. Loki wouldn't be a cake walk, but I'd give BM the majority.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Stoic
Thor would crush Loki if he wasn't holding back all of the time. It's his brother after all. We all saw what Sentry did to Loki.

Thor has not only a great deal of experience with Loki but a high degree of resistance to his spells and a weapon that can directly counter most of his capabilities. That being said, Thor would defeat Loki in all out fight but it would be brutal, and close. Over the years, Loki has done extremely well against Thor and even gotten the advantage on some occasions. Loki is his own undoing most of the time against Thor.

Also, the Void is far more powerful then Adam. I have no idea why you think that's relevant here?

Simply put, Blue Marvel is out of his depth. He has no way to overcome Loki's mystical might and I see no indication that Loki can't use one of his many abilities to just mess up his day.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor has not only a great deal of experience with Loki but a high degree of resistance to his spells and a weapon that can directly counter most of his capabilities. That being said, Thor would defeat Loki in all out fight but it would be brutal, and close. Over the years, Loki has done extremely well against Thor and even gotten the advantage on some occasions. Loki is his own undoing most of the time against Thor.

Also, the Void is far more powerful then Adam. I have no idea why you think that's relevant here?

Simply put, Blue Marvel is out of his depth. He has no way to overcome Loki's mystical might and I see no indication that Loki can't use one of his many abilities to just mess up his day.

It wasn't the Void, it was Void-ish Sentry. Loki is far below Brashears in power and has successfully taken on Sentry, Antiman who was single handedly destroying a powerful Avenger team and King Hyperion. Loki with be a tough out due to his cunning moreso than his power but he would go down. Turning into a polar bear will not get it done.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It wasn't the Void, it was Void-ish Sentry.

What are you talking about? All semblence of the Sentry's form was gone. He outright pulled the Molecule Man stunt on Loki. Which fyi didn't destroy him as Loki had a spell in place to save himself.

Like I said, I don't really know why this is relevant as the Void would tear Blue Marvel a new *******.

Fyi, since we're so hung up on the Sentry, the second Enchantress that helped owned Sentry was one of Loki's creations:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiEmpowerment23a-EnchantressDarkReignYoungAvengers5.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiEmpowerment23b-Enchantress.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiEmpowerment23c.jpg

Loki is far below Brashears in power and has successfully taken on Sentry, Antiman who was single handedly destroying a powerful Avenger team and King Hyperion.

laughing out loud

Please, let's not start going overboard. At the very least, take the time to visit a Loki respect thread or something.

Adam taking on the Sentry, Anti-Man, and King Hyperion is impressive. But Loki's ownage of the Thor Corps alone is better then all of that. Stuff like that is only the tip of the iceberg however as Loki has crazy showings over the years that seem to be forgotten. After all, this is the same guy who bound and imprisoned Lady Death with his power, brought back Mangog and drained him of his might, resurrected Surtur himself etc. At one point he even beat the shit out of Thor and the rest of Asgard's elite and even empowered Durok himself. This was when he possessed the Odin Ring but it was revealed that the item only tapped into his own power.

Loki with be a tough out due to his cunning moreso than his power but he would go down. Turning into a polar bear will not get it done.

Then you really have absolutely no clue what Loki is capable of. I've said this before and I'll say it again, Loki is pretty much a low scale reality warper. He doesn't have the limitations that most magicians do with his magic.

Loki goes astral, mind rapes him, drains of all his energy, twitches his nose and turns him into a frog. What's Blue Marvel going to do? Punch him? Zap him with Anti-Matter energy (Which btw Loki has shown that he can explicitly control)?

Fyi, Loki's shape shifting limited only to animals has allowed him to give Thor an extremely brutal fight. So it's nothing to be taken lightly.

zopzop
BM wins.

deathslash
Blue Marvel 8-9/10

8swords
Loki. Bad match up for Blue Marvel. He'd do a lot better against Thor imho.

this, loki(old evil) has too many ways on dealing with BM, unlike thor, who mostly does is toss his hammer around and use thunder

Stoic
I guess it really depends on how insulated against magic Adam actually is, but he wouldn't have to allow this battle to go on for very long. What stops Adam from flying in and KO'ing him at the start of the match? Loki is certainly not a weak feeble character, but he isn't in BM's league when it comes to strength.

Mindset
This is a good thread to determine who's racist.

LeonBuco666
Your picture is very......um.......Leave it with me

Rage.Of.Olympus
People are underestimating Loki to the point of ridiculousness.

His high end feats individually are better then anything Adam has ever done. Probably even put together.

What stops Adam from flying in and KO'ing him at the start of the match? Loki is certainly not a weak feeble character, but he isn't in BM's league when it comes to strength.

Loki attacking back? Setting up a mystical ward? Shape shifting or phasing out of the way?

Also, why are you under the assumption that Adam can simply just knock out Loki? Loki, at the very least with amping, can easily put himself in the elite class strength level. Even when he's not, he can take a beating that would be impressive even for a higher end brick.

And simply being resistant to magic doesn't in anyway mean that Loki is at a disadvantage. We've seen him casually take out a group of X-men including Magik and Colossus:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower04UXMAnnual9.jpg

Own the Thor Corps:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower06441.jpg

Take out Bill:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower07.jpg
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower08.jpg.html

Credit to ODG for the scans.

Also, unlike most magicians, who are limited to spells and such, Loki also has extremely potent physical stats and energy reserves of their own. At one point, I recall him loosing a blast on the Destroyer said capable of decimating a planet.

maxivitopowe
Shouldn't Loki be like Hulkling. Have the best Durability from Both his Backgrounds

Mindset
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Shouldn't Loki be like Hulkling. Have the best Durability from Both his Backgrounds Loki is a frost giant.

Q99
Bricks are bad against Loki. You need anti-magic or anti-illusion against him.

So Loki.

ODG
If Thor went all Infinity Watch buster on Loki, he would kill him very fast. If Loki went all Thor Corps buster on Thor, he would kill him very fast.

. . . . .

Over-generalizations probably aren't the best way to go about this discussion.

Blue Area Vet
What are you talking about? All semblence of the Sentry's form was gone. He outright pulled the Molecule Man stunt on Loki. Which fyi didn't destroy him as Loki had a spell in place to save himself.

Like I said, I don't really know why this is relevant as the Void would tear Blue Marvel a new *******.

Fyi, since we're so hung up on the Sentry, the second Enchantress that helped owned Sentry was one of Loki's creations:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiEmpowerment23a-EnchantressDarkReignYoungAvengers5.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiEmpowerment23b-Enchantress.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiEmpowerment23c.jpg

laughing out loud

Please, let's not start going overboard. At the very least, take the time to visit a Loki respect thread or something.

Adam taking on the Sentry, Anti-Man, and King Hyperion is impressive. But Loki's ownage of the Thor Corps alone is better then all of that. Stuff like that is only the tip of the iceberg however as Loki has crazy showings over the years that seem to be forgotten. After all, this is the same guy who bound and imprisoned Lady Death with his power, brought back Mangog and drained him of his might, resurrected Surtur himself etc. At one point he even beat the shit out of Thor and the rest of Asgard's elite and even empowered Durok himself. This was when he possessed the Odin Ring but it was revealed that the item only tapped into his own power.

Then you really have absolutely no clue what Loki is capable of. I've said this before and I'll say it again, Loki is pretty much a low scale reality warper. He doesn't have the limitations that most magicians do with his magic.

Loki goes astral, mind rapes him, drains of all his energy, twitches his nose and turns him into a frog. What's Blue Marvel going to do? Punch him? Zap him with Anti-Matter energy (Which btw Loki has shown that he can explicitly control)?

Fyi, Loki's shape shifting limited only to animals has allowed him to give Thor an extremely brutal fight. So it's nothing to be taken lightly.

I have far more than a clue about the guy you are intent on overrating. A few high showings don't make him what you think he is. BM wins with some trouble.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I have far more than a clue about the guy you are intent on overrating. A few high showings don't make him what you think he is. BM wins with some trouble.

Overrating? I backed up my reasoning with feats. Feats that I can back up with scans.

That's not overrating, that's stating facts.

Also, nice defense. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.