Switch The Feat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Take a memorable moment in the medium and switch the feat to another character and predict the outcome.

DCNU Superman has to hold up the mountain range in SECRET WARS.
Outcome-

Classic Orion has to diffuse the GODBOMB
Outcome-

Hulk takes on Doomsday in Metropolis DEATH OF SUPERMAN
Outcome-

Thor has to destroy an Imperiex probe with his bare hands
Outcome

Cogito
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Take a memorable moment in the medium and switch the feat to another character and predict the outcome.

Outcome-

Outcome-

Outcome-

Outcome

1. He already benched the Earth for 5 days straight, so why not?
2. Can't remember the details, but IIRC he used the Astro-Force to defuse some major comparable bomb in his solo series.
3. Depends on the Hulk
4. Sure, he probably could. It'd be a lot easier if he had Mjolnir though.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Cogito
2. Can't remember the details, but IIRC he used the Astro-Force to defuse some major comparable bomb in his solo series.
3. Depends on the Hulk
4. Sure, he probably could. It'd be a lot easier if he had Mjolnir though. Whoa, I actually agree with you for once. Mark this day on the calendar folks.

carver9
Outcome- Not happening

Outcome- Not happening

Outcome- they are one and the same. Hulk could take him, Doomsday can take him. Depends on the situation.

Outcome - can't see it happening with standard Thor, depends on Thor mindset.

LordofBrooklyn
Add your own switched feats brethren!

Yes, that means you too,PR.

janus77
Superman-mini ... plus a few dozen dead Marvel heroes.

Fried Green Orions at the Whistlestop Cafe

Death of Doomsday

Death of Thor

Cogito

Ok, wasn't in his solo series. It's from Jack Kirby's Fourth World #5

Metron: "The device allegedly created to destroy the entire universe!
Yes...my initial recordings were correct. This mechanism can tap into the very fabric of the universe at a quantum level. "
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/th_jkfw-05-05_zps8d156665.jpg

Metron: "However, there is also one power in the universe which my readings indicate would be up to the task of containing that effect, should the bomb be triggered. The Astro-Force, once wielded by Orion" (Note: Orion was dead, and had just come back to Life. Orion did not know he was alive at this point)
Metron:"There must be someone else capable of containing that nearly infinite power."
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/th_jkfw-05-06_zps93cad3b7.jpg

Metron: "The oblivion bomb is activated! There is no means by which it can be stopped!" (No means? Metron literally just said the Astro-Force could do it, and he just found out Orion was alive erm)
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/th_jkfw-05-11_zps2fd41580.jpg

Orion: "You are always and ever too grim, Metron! There is nothing that I cannot cause to be undone!"
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/th_jkfw-05-12_zpsc9060ef9.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Outcome- Not happening

Outcome- Not happening

Outcome- they are one and the same. Hulk could take him, Doomsday can take him. Depends on the situation.

Outcome - can't see it happening with standard Thor, depends on Thor mindset.
1. Sure why not?
2. Tough one. That was more a durability feat than a power feat. That was a ridiculously exotic durability feat for Thor. Hard to see anyone replicating it the way it happened in Godbomb. Thor also has had many more high durability feats than Orion. On avg at least... Now with some exotic Astro force usage, I wouldn't be too surprised if he pulls it off.
3. Sure why not?
4. Sure why not?

janus77
Superman takes on Uni-Lord
Outcome?

Flash fights Tenebrous & Aegis, to the death
Outcome?

Hulk (at half-strength) takes on Mrrungo-Mu
Outcome?

Thor has to fight h2h against Hulk and Warbound on Sakaar
Outcome?

Cogito
Nice hijack thumb up

ares834
Add your own switched feats brethren!

Yes, that means you too,PR.

Cogito
^ mmm

Well played.

Batman-Prime
Outcome- Easy, he lifts it and throws it into the sun.

Outcome- Astro Force is capable of replicating the feat.

Outcome-If Betty is in danger and involved, then yes he could do it, else he goes down.

Outcome-He can do it against an HH Probe, could die in the proces though.

Batman-Prime
Superman takes on Uni-Lord
Outcome? The same as SS or better, Supes took on greater foes.

Flash fights Tenebrous & Aegis, to the death
Outcome? They won't tag him, he could bfr them into the Speedforce, Classic Barry could, he will do as well or better then Surfer.

Hulk (at half-strength) takes on Mrrungo-Mu
Outcome? If someone sabotages his ship, Hulk will win, easier then Surfer.

Thor has to fight h2h against Hulk and Warbound on Sakaar
Outcome? Does as well as Surfer or better since he is stronger and far superior in h2h.

8swords
Outcome- this will be another low showing for supes

Outcome- no opinion,seeing that i have little knowledge on orion

Outcome- hulk dies and DD continues to rampage

Outcome - pfft, laughing out loud

Stoic
3. Depends on the Hulk

Agreed

ScreamPaste
Imho, every character manages.

Rage.Of.Olympus

While that bomb was impressive, it was magnitudes below the God Bomb which was simultaneously killing every single deity type that ever lived or would live across all of time. Also, didn't the Oblivion Bomb work through reversing the expansion of space or whatever? IIRC, Orion stopped the explosion while it was only a small sphere radiating from the device. It's been a while though, so if I'm underselling the feat, ignore me.

And Thor absorbed it in totality even after it had exploded. Into his own body. Not really sure how he was able to drain the power of a bomb that existed in every point in time simultaneously but whatever, Mjolnir is awesome.

carver9
Rage, do you think Thor could punch through a Probe?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
While that bomb was impressive, it was magnitudes below the God Bomb which was simultaneously killing every single deity type that ever lived or would live across all of time. Also, didn't the Oblivion Bomb work through reversing the expansion of space or whatever? IIRC, Orion stopped the explosion while it was only a small sphere radiating from the device. It's been a while though, so if I'm underselling the feat, ignore me.

And Thor absorbed it in totality even after it had exploded. Into his own body. Not really sure how he was able to drain the power of a bomb that existed in every point in time simultaneously but whatever, Mjolnir is awesome. My guess is because Mjolnir^2.

But yeah, not sure about Orion, I don't know enough about that feat.

I'm fairly certain the other feats are all replicated, though. mmm

pym-ftw
Why doesn't Thor have Mjoinir is LoB actually Bruce?

They could all do what's asked except Orion, if only because of a lack of feats currently.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
My guess is because Mjolnir^2.

But yeah, not sure about Orion, I don't know enough about that feat.

I'm fairly certain the other feats are all replicated, though. mmm

Even if he absorbed half the bomb with one hammer, it would still be way better imo and I'm not sure how it still worked by Mjolnir is hax.

Thor containing that shit in his body and taking control over it doesn't get mentioned enough. That shit had Odin dying. And Gorr wasn't targeting Gods, but Hell Lords, and even Elder Gods. That shit is ridiculous. no expression

ODG
While that bomb was impressive, it was magnitudes below the God Bomb which was simultaneously killing every single deity type that ever lived or would live across all of time. Also, didn't the Oblivion Bomb work through reversing the expansion of space or whatever? IIRC, Orion stopped the explosion while it was only a small sphere radiating from the device. It's been a while though, so if I'm underselling the feat, ignore me. The Oblivion Bomb's reversal by Orion's Astroforce was, to put it lightly, rather anti-climactic. I'm a fan of Byrne, but that scene was just terribly done. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Even if he absorbed half the bomb with one hammer, it would still be way better imo and I'm not sure how it still worked by Mjolnir is hax.

Thor containing that shit in his body and taking control over it doesn't get mentioned enough. That shit had Odin dying. And Gorr wasn't targeting Gods, but Hell Lords, and even Elder Gods. That shit is ridiculous. no expression Res ipsa loquitur.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why doesn't Thor have Mjoinir is LoB actually Bruce?

SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, JERKY! mad

Classic Hal Jordan have the will to claim Beyonder's power SECRET WARS

Outcome

Darkseid Takes on Odin with Guginir in BLOOD AND THUNDER

Outcome

Superboy Prime takes on Arishem Simonson's THOR

Outcome

Thor fights Superman in SACRIFICE

Outcome

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Hal Jordan have the will to claim Beyonder's power SECRET WARS

Outcome - If there's anything Johns has taught us, it's how powerful Hal's will is.

Darkseid Takes on Odin with Guginir in BLOOD AND THUNDER

Outcome - Darkseid cries for Superman.

Superboy Prime takes on Arishem Simonson's THOR

Outcome - Thor never took on Arishem in Simonson's Thor. But whatever, Arishem ends Superboy Prime.

Outcome - In that unstable state, the Odinson ends him.

Rao Kal El
Exorcise a ghost planet.

Hyperion, Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Sentry wink

End result: the omniverse dies.

ShadowFyre
All of them can be replicated except possibly The Godbomb one but that is also a possibility.

Some of you are lowballing though.
Superman not being able to lift a mountain? Really?
Current Hulk should straight beat the s@#! out of DOS doomsday.

The Sorrow

Outcome- Will likely struggle at first but it's within his capabilities.

Outcome- Not unless Orion has two Mjolnirs stashed in his back pocket.

Outcome- If everything rested on Hulk he would've won and wouldn't have "died" either.

Outcome- Probably not without Mjolnir.

Cogito
Also, didn't the Oblivion Bomb work through reversing the expansion of space or whatever? IIRC, Orion stopped the explosion while it was only a small sphere radiating from the device. It's been a while though, so if I'm underselling the feat, ignore me.
Yes, the Oblivion bomb was designed to reverse the expansion of the universe and collapse everything into a giant black hole. Does it really matter how it works though?

But, according to Metron in the scans I provided, the Astro-Force was the only thing in the universe capable of stopping the Oblivion bomb once it started, which kind of makes the "it just started" argument a little weak, given that the bomb had been activated and Orion stopped it.

And Thor absorbed it in totality even after it had exploded. Into his own body. Not really sure how he was able to drain the power of a bomb that existed in every point in time simultaneously but whatever, Mjolnir is awesome.
No doubt the God Bomb was beastly. I'm not trying to undersell it at all, but I think the Oblivion bomb is about as good a cross-company comparison as we can get. Unfortunately, the Astro-Force doesn't ever get used to anything near it's potential, and so that's the one remotely comparable feat we have to go on. I'd also be curious to see if/what a mother box could do in that situation.

Originally posted by ODG
The Oblivion Bomb's reversal by Orion's Astroforce was, to put it lightly, rather anti-climactic. I'm a fan of Byrne, but that scene was just terribly done.

Yes, the whole thing was...awful. From the buildup to the execution to the follow through, none of it conveyed any sense of actual universal danger, heroics, or anything really.

Branlor Swift
Everything here except two scenarios posed by Janus is just Marvel vs DC (but then again...). There is very little room for objectivity as opposed to outright bias as seen here. Cognito is the only one trying to explain things besides "I like said company more".

What about...

Mimic kamikazes himself at half the speed of light against the following character's backs:

Thor
Surfer
Superman
Wonder Woman

What happens?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, the Oblivion bomb was designed to reverse the expansion of the universe and collapse everything into a giant black hole. Does it really matter how it works though?

But, according to Metron in the scans I provided, the Astro-Force was the only thing in the universe capable of stopping the Oblivion bomb once it started, which kind of makes the "it just started" argument a little weak, given that the bomb had been activated and Orion stopped it.

I think it does. Releasing an energy blast on par with a nuclear bomb or splitting an atom and creating a nuclear explosion ultimately has the same effect, but the process with which you achieve said effect is a distinction worth noting and is very crucial when going about preventing the cause.

Well, obviously the Astro Force is not the only thing capable of stopping the bomb (Speaking literally) although for some reason, Metron said nothing could stop the explosion despite Orion being there (Is Metron bipolar?).

I'm just saying that it's one thing containing an explosion that would atomize the Universe and another stopping an effect that would gradually destroy the Universe. Both still incredibly impressive but not quite the same in terms of sheer raw power. I guess I might just be excessively nitpicky at the moment. If that's the case, just ignore me.

No doubt the God Bomb was beastly. I'm not trying to undersell it at all, but I think the Oblivion bomb is about as good a cross-company comparison as we can get. Unfortunately, the Astro-Force doesn't ever get used to anything near it's potential, and so that's the one remotely comparable feat we have to go on. I'd also be curious to see if/what a mother box could do in that situation.

No worries man. I guess, but the God Bomb is on a whole different level from the Oblivion Bomb. I mean, if it's your gut feeling that Orion being a powerful counterpart of Thor would be able to succeed, that's cool but that's different from evidence.

Let me put it this way: I think Thor could replicate the planet benching of Superman's if he was put in a similar situation but I'm not going to post him lifting a Skyscraper and pretend that's evidence that he'd succeed.

Hopefully, I'm getting my point across.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Everything here except two scenarios posed by Janus is just Marvel vs DC (but then again...). There is very little room for objectivity as opposed to outright bias as seen here. Cognito is the only one trying to explain things besides "I like said company more".

What about...

Mimic kamikazes himself at half the speed of light against the following character's backs:

Thor
Surfer
Superman
Wonder Woman

What happens?

No.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Woman VS The WORTHY'S Thing and Hulk. FEAR ITSELF

Outcome

Branlor Swift
No. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Woman VS The WORTHY'S Thing and Hulk. FEAR ITSELF

Outcome

I don't get how you can love any DC character that much and then think that's a cool scenario.

LordofBrooklyn
I don't get how you can love any DC character that much and then think that's a cool scenario.

Pick your Diana and I will explain how.

Branlor Swift
Pick your Diana and I will explain how. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Everything here except two scenarios posed by Janus is just Marvel vs DC (but then again...). There is very little room for objectivity as opposed to outright bias as seen here.

Honestly, this thread has a good premise, but ruining it with "Look at how the character from MY company is way better than yours" makes it look terrible.

LordofBrooklyn
Honestly, this thread has a good premise, but ruining it with "Look at how the character from MY company is way better than yours" makes it look terrible.

Show us the way then.

Cogito
I think it does. Releasing an energy blast on par with a nuclear bomb or splitting an atom and creating a nuclear explosion ultimately has the same effect, but the process with which you achieve said effect is a distinction worth noting and is very crucial when going about preventing the cause.

Well, obviously the Astro Force is not the only thing capable of stopping the bomb (Speaking literally) although for some reason, Metron said nothing could stop the explosion despite Orion being there (Is Metron bipolar?).

I'm just saying that it's one thing containing an explosion that would atomize the Universe and another stopping an effect that would gradually destroy the Universe. Both still incredibly impressive but not quite the same in terms of sheer raw power. I guess I might just be excessively nitpicky at the moment. If that's the case, just ignore me.

No worries man. I guess, but the God Bomb is on a whole different level from the Oblivion Bomb. I mean, if it's your gut feeling that Orion being a powerful counterpart of Thor would be able to succeed, that's cool but that's different from evidence.

Let me put it this way: I think Thor could replicate the planet benching of Superman's if he was put in a similar situation but I'm not going to post him lifting a Skyscraper and pretend that's evidence that he'd succeed.

Hopefully, I'm getting my point across.

I get it, it's not the best comparison imaginable. It just is the only comparison we have to work with erm

What about...

Thor
Surfer
Superman
Wonder Woman

What happens?
Not really very familiar with Mimic. Why is it significant that it's him doing the kamikaze-ing?

Branlor Swift
Not really very familiar with Mimic. Why is it significant that it's him doing the kamikaze-ing?
Because it actually happened, and I don't remember too many fights where people moving at high speeds actually hit something really hard. It's a pretty incredible hit though, and it'd be interesting to see what it'd do to others with a cheapshot.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/7.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/8.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Because it actually happened, and I don't remember too many fights where people moving at high speeds actually hit something really hard. It's a pretty incredible hit though, and it'd be interesting to see what it'd do to others with a cheapshot.

What about...

Thor
Surfer
Superman
Wonder Woman
What happens?

Thor- The Odinson is rendered completely unconscious with no internal injuries.

Surfer- Norrin is completely KO'd by the impact. No significant injuries.

Superman- Clark is severely concussed but still conscious. No injuries.

Wonder Woman- Diana is knocked out and suffers some minor injuries.

Cogito

I see. Seems like a pretty low feat, theoretically inferior to a solid punch from the likes of Zoom or Flash.

celeyhyga17
Who can...

Replicate Heart of the Monster planet busting feat

Push War World during OWAW?

Indirectly shatter a planet below and a neighboring world/moon like in Godbomb

Cause an eclipse by moving the moon as in Forever Evil?

Replicate Hyperion's feat in Marvel Now that ultimately resulted in 2 universes colliding with each other?

These are the contestants...

Superman
Thor
Hulk
DCnU Ultraman
Brutale
Hyperion Now
Blue Marvel
Orion
Gladiator
Captain Marvel

OWAW Supes WBH, BT Thor levels are fair game...

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Who can...

Replicate Hyperion's feat in Marvel Now that ultimately resulted in 2 universes colliding with each other?

OWAW Superman and Warrior Madness Thor from BLOOD AND THUNDER do it with ease.

Worldbreaker level Hulk matches Clark.

Classic Orion has THE POWER!!!

The champion of Magic, Captain Marvel matches Ultraman.

Superman matches his clones feat and remains conscious! cool

Branlor Swift
lol at the last one

LordofBrooklyn
I approve of the last one

As well you should.

celeyhyga17

Superman matches his clones feat and remains conscious! cool
Err....

carver9
lol at the last one

Lol at all of it.

LordofBrooklyn
Lol at all of it.

Elaborate, Carver.

I am especially looking forward to your appraisal of the DC characters.

abhilegend

Outcome - In that unstable state, the Odinson ends him. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Err....
Superman and Cap lifted 52 universes bro. Highest feat vs highest feat.

Rao Kal El
Pft Superman does not even needs to touch the merging planets to prevent a collision between universes, Aaaaaand He DOES saves the univeres. smile

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman and Cap lifted 52 universes bro. Highest feat vs highest feat.
err...

abhilegend
err...
Concession Accepted.

LordofBrooklyn
Scott Free has to break out of a Hulk Proof Cell.
Outcome-

LordofBrooklyn
DCNU Superman must stop the planet in AVENGERS 24

Outcome?

quanchi112
Superman and Cap lifted 52 universes bro. Highest feat vs highest feat. magic alters the physics of the weight unless you can prove it.

He also had help. Shared feat.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
magic alters the physics of the weight unless you can prove it.

Would you apply this standard to the Worldbreaker's exploits in the Dark dimension?

quanchi112
Would you apply this standard to the Worldbreaker's exploits in the Dark dimension? Apples and oranges.

Rao Kal El
Yeah some only peel oranges, but never peel apples wink

LordofBrooklyn
Apples and oranges.

How so, Thanosi?

jaxthejester
Can the following DC characters replicate the follow Marvel Feats?

Darkseid attempts to stop the forward momentum of Classic Juggernaut using only raw strength (WAR-HULK: HORSEMAN OF APOCALYPSE)

Outcome?

Captain Atom attempts to channel The Crunch (SILVER SURFER: ANNIHILATION)

Outcome?

Pre-Crisis Superman attempts to drive away Galactus using only Heat Vision (THOR: USING THE GODBLAST)

Outcome?

DCNU Firestorm attempts to "out Molecule Man" Sentry (DARK AVENGERS)

Outcome?

quanchi112
How so, Thanosi? The planet isn't being contained in a magical book which changes things.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

There isn't a single reference to the book of limbo being magical or having any different mass than what it was intended to be.

http://i.imgur.com/9Y2rYw8.jpg

quanchi112
laughing out loud

There isn't a single reference to the book of limbo being magical or having any different mass than what it was intended to be.

http://i.imgur.com/9Y2rYw8.jpg Magic alters the physics of reality so by definition it is magical since worlds can't exist in books.

Nowhere does it ever allude to the weight you credit the shared with either.

abhilegend
Hahaha. At this point I would rather report quan for trolling without any kind of proof and denying the in panel proof than argue with him.

quanchi112
Hahaha. At this point I would rather report quan for trolling without any kind of proof and denying the in panel proof than argue with him. What have I denied ? The whole of existence is in the book but it makes no mention with regards to the weight. For all of reality to exist in a book magic needs to alter physics. Nothing I said is just making things up.

smile

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Pathetic.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Pathetic. You claim I am on ignore. Debate my reasoning but quit attacking everyone who doesn't agree with your interpretation.

abhilegend
I just ignore quan's posts while laughing at his attempts to get my attention in every thread on here and ICT. He isn't on my ignore list, I wouldn't miss my daily entertainment.

laughing out loud

Golgo13
I just ignore quan's posts while laughing at his attempts to get my attention in every thread on here and ICT. He isn't on my ignore list, I wouldn't miss my daily entertainment.

laughing out loud

He tries too hard.

quanchi112

laughing out loud Quit derailing the thread. I posted a solid reasoning and you have yet to retort my post.

jaxthejester
You claim I am on ignore. Debate my reasoning but quit attacking everyone who doesn't agree with your interpretation.

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
He tries too hard.
Yup. Trying to straight up made theories about a book being magical when it was never even alluded to being magical is too much. That's more like h1a8 than anything. The book contained the whole existence, case closed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by jaxthejester
thumb up
laughing out loud

SMH.

-Pr-
Guys, the feat is valid. Move on.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by jaxthejester
Can the following DC characters replicate the follow Marvel Feats?

Darkseid attempts to stop the forward momentum of Classic Juggernaut using only raw strength (WAR-HULK: HORSEMAN OF APOCALYPSE)

PC Darkseid does so with ease.
Pre-Flashpoint Darkseid does so with extreme effort.
DCNU Darkseid barely pulls it off

Captain Atom attempts to channel The Crunch (SILVER SURFER: ANNIHILATION)

Classic Atom overloads.
Wildstorm Atom channels it successfully.
DCNU Atom overloads.

Pre-Crisis Superman attempts to drive away Galactus using only Heat Vision (THOR: USING THE GODBLAST)

Fried Galactus pieces are strewn across the cosmos.

That's good eatin!

DCNU Firestorm attempts to "out Molecule Man" Sentry (DARK AVENGERS)

I am leaning toward a stalemate for DCNU Firestorm but it is very tenous.

bbrem123
haha^ no

Uriel005
Outcome- Not happening

Outcome- Not happening

Outcome - can't see it happening with standard Thor, depends on Thor mindset. in the same situations the problem is that in the death of superman it didn't really matter for Doomsday's regular level it was an inevitability. Hell they could have used any villain in the scenario the whole point of it was not superman vs Doomsday it was the great hero was going to fall. So if we're saying Hulk is in the scenario of Death of Superman then there is no way for him to pull better than a draw because the scenario isn't Doomsday vs Superman its superman will die and Hulk is in the same position.

Hulk vs Doomsday I think it will ultimately be a draw. They will both recover from whatever the other throws at eachother imo. It's just the way the characters are designed. Hulk strength up and HF ups then Doomsday will adapt to it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by bbrem123
haha^ no

Feel free to explain, sir.

LordofBrooklyn
Rune King Thor takes on the Anti-Monitor in CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS

Outcome

JakeTheBank
Anti-Monitor was well into the abstract tier by the conclusion of COIE.

Rune King Thor is skyfather+, probably elder god level.

The outcome is pretty obvious that Anti-Monitor wins.

abhilegend
Gets disintegrated by antimatter wall.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Anti-Monitor was well into the abstract tier by the conclusion of COIE.

Rune King Thor is skyfather+, probably elder god level.

The outcome is pretty obvious that Anti-Monitor wins.

So what is the power level that should be attributed to Those who sit above the shadows?

JakeTheBank
So what is the power level that should be attributed to Those who sit above the shadows?

They were likely all skyfathers or elder gods given the intent of Oeming's run. Still, RKT didn't defeat them through sheer power.

-Pr-

Outcome-

Outcome-

Outcome-

Outcome

Superman should do it solidly enough.

No idea.

Hulk, depending on the version, can take it.

One probe? I think Thor can and should be able to do it, sure.

LordofBrooklyn
Dr.Strange takes on Blight.

OUTCOME

LordofBrooklyn
DCNU Batman fights Gorgon

OUTCOME

Stoic
3. Depends on the Hulk

I can dig it.

SamZED
Deathstroke takes on Phoenix Colossus and Magik instead of Spider-man.
First DCU then DCnU.

SamZED
DCNU Batman fights Gorgon

OUTCOME Batman gets raped.

LordofBrooklyn
Exitar takes on DCNU Earth

OUTCOME

LordofBrooklyn
World War Hulk takes on the JLA/JSA in VICE AND VIRTUE

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2390406-2.png

OUTCOME

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk NOW takes on DCNU Doomsday

OUTCOME?

carver9

OUTCOME?

DCNU Doomsday gets his head punched off.

eaebiakuya
WWH takes on Black Bolt instead of Thanos in infinity.

Outcome ?

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
WWH takes on Black Bolt instead of Thanos in infinity.

Outcome ?

The same outcome with the Skrull Bolt. He gets one pieced.

LordofBrooklyn
DCNU Doomsday gets his head punched off.

LIES!

The same outcome with the Skrull Bolt. He gets one pieced.

MORE LIES

Prof. T.C McAbe

OUTCOME?

Hulk gets beaten.

carver9
LIES!

MORE LIES

Lol...naah. Doomsday is ftless.

Lol...nope...the Skrull Bolt was an identical replica of the real deal and he got one pieced.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk gets beaten.

Why?

LordofBrooklyn
Lol...naah. Doomsday is ftless.

Lol...nope...the Skrull Bolt was an identical replica of the real deal and he got one pieced.

The Skrulls can't replicate Blackagar's powers completely.

Get, Carver Prime, he knows best!

StiltmanFTW
The Skrulls can't replicate Blackagar's powers completely.

Get, Carver Prime, he knows best!

Correct. They couldn't replicate Wolverine's claws "snikting" mechanism perfectly, either.

Besides, we've seen plenty of times that Skrull copies leave much to be desired.

abhilegend
Why?
See the Abomination fight to know what happens to Hulk against someone who can weaken him. Also due to Doomsday punching out of Phantom Zone and killing everyone inside it.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
See the Abomination fight to know what happens to Hulk against someone who can weaken him. Also due to Doomsday punching out of Phantom Zone and killing everyone inside it.

thumb up

Original Abomination is stronger than Doomsday. And that was some weird Gamma specific radiation. I guess it's relevant, but we also have Hulk overcoming plenty of shit throughout his history.

Punching through a dimensional barrier is nice I guess but if you think that makes him superior to Hulk, you're looney.

Who did he kill inside that Hulk wouldn't rape? And that's also a lie btw. Mongul and so on survived.

abhilegend
Original Abomination is stronger than Doomsday. And that was some weird Gamma specific radiation. I guess it's relevant, but we also have Hulk overcoming plenty of shit throughout his history.

Punching through a dimensional barrier is nice I guess but if you think that makes him superior to Hulk, you're looney.

Who did he kill inside that Hulk wouldn't rape? And that's also a lie btw. Mongul and so on survived.
Not original Abom, this recent abomination. And it didn't help him just recently.

Breaking phantom zone absolutely does. No top tier has ever done that to the zone. You ARE looney though.

Just a few kryptonians raped Phantom Stranger and crucified him in Phantom Zone and Doomsday slaughtered nearly everyone of them. So, no. Hulk would get his shit pushed in if he ever goes against a bunch of kryptonians. The zone was literally packed with skulls when Batman and Diana went into it.

carver9
Wait a minute...Hulk punched through a barrier that the Ebony blade was unable to punch through...the same blade that ripped through time in the same comic...the same blade that is more powerful than the blade that Diana punched a hole through Doomsday with. Hulk would literally punch a hole clean through Doomsday.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636619_Indestructible_Hulk_13_008.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636620_Indestructible_Hulk_13_009.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636621_Indestructible_Hulk_13_010.jpg

I would also like to note that it was never referenced that Abomination weakened Hulk (after going back and reading everything)..the brain damage was the cause of Hulk weakness.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Soulfire Darkseid takes on an Ivory King

OUTCOME

LGU

I would also like to note that it was never referenced that Abomination weakened Hulk (after going back and reading everything)..the brain damage was the cause of Hulk weakness.

It was stated explicitly in #3 that the radiation produced by the Abomination husk had weakened Hulk.

Cheers.

krisblaze
Original Abomination is stronger than Doomsday.

LOL

TheHulk
-Superman probably could
-Nope
-Hulk 6/10
-Depends on Thor

abhilegend
Originally posted by LGU
It was stated explicitly in #3 that the radiation produced by the Abomination husk had weakened Hulk.

Cheers.
You have to excuse Carver, he doesn't know how to read. Originally posted by krisblaze
LOL
Rage is more a hulk fanboy these days than a Thor one.

carver9
Originally posted by LGU

Cheers.

True. thumb up

h1a8

Outcome-

Outcome-

Outcome-

Outcome

1. With ease, he actually throws it off somewhere
2. Idk
3. Hulk dies quickly
4. Thor dies quickly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.