Future Hulk movie thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Mark Ruffalo is said to be the hulk/Bruce in any future Hulk movie adaptations, so I'm thinking a new hulk movie has got be in the works or something. So I was thinking maybe we could have this thread and spit out idea's and our own wish lists for what we'd like to see. Personally I'd like to see the leader in the next film which was teased in the Norton Hulk movie. BUT if you wanna close the thread that's okay. Just an idea.

janus77
I'd like to see a stand-alone film version of Planet Hulk or WWH.

Aside from that and assuming it would be MCU continuity, then I'd really like to see Hulk tangle with Nightmare.

Slowpoke
Will Liv Tyler return?

COG Veteran
Red Hulk could be the villain but that would be too similar to abomination. Need an opponent that can bring a different type of fight to the table.

BruceSkywalker
there was a rumor that at some point during Avengers: Age of of Ultron or perhaps Avengers 3 would be used to send Hulk into space thus we would have Planet Hulk/WWH ..

IMO, A WWH film would work

Impediment
I wanna see the Leader, Rulk, and definitely She Hulk.

She Hulk needs to be introduced.

Esau Cairn
The 2 previous Hulk movies suffered from having the main character totally cgi battling another cgi character. Audiences tend to zone out when there's none or little human aspects to relate to.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
I wanna see the Leader, Rulk, and definitely She Hulk.

She Hulk needs to be introduced.

Rulk has to have the Loebforce though big grin

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The 2 previous Hulk movies suffered from having the main character totally cgi battling another cgi character..

Then how else would it be done?.......like the Lou Ferrigo days,
Nope

Which audiences, you?

Originally posted by Impediment
I wanna see the Leader,

Same here

if and when they do decide to do another Hulk movie, Hope they don't forget they set him up in the Incredible Hulk movie.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Rulk has to have the Loebforce though big grin

You mother****er mad

But that aside Rulk would feel a bit like Abomination which was done already. Leader would be better for a Hulk film. Either that or a Planet Hulk adaptation.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Kazenji

Which audiences, you?

Has The Transformers movies taught you nothing?

A lot of people also complained about IronMan3 having an anti-climatic end battle because of too much cgi characters making it tedious to watch.

steverules_2
Well in the Avengers movie Mark wore a motion capture suit, they added CGI sure but it was still him

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Hulk_mocap.jpg

Kazenji
Has The Transformers movies taught you nothing?

Unfortunately i'm not you.

Mindship
Originally posted by janus77
I'd like to see a stand-alone film version of Planet Hulk or WWH.
thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
You mother****er mad

But that aside Rulk would feel a bit like Abomination which was done already. Leader would be better for a Hulk film. Either that or a Planet Hulk adaptation.

I agree The Leader is the logical and best choice.. I would so want a Planet Hulk/WWH film..

wakkawakkawakka
As much as I would like a Planet Hulk adaptation, wouldn't Marvel have to get the rights to the Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider from Fox...or do they have those already?

But I just want a Hulk movie where Hulk's power is justified.

jinXed by JaNx
The 2 previous Hulk movies suffered from having the main character totally cgi battling another cgi character. Audiences tend to zone out when there's none or little human aspects to relate to.

The human element is in the story. Maybe I just watch movies wrong but that's what I thought. I was fine with the CGI action in both movies. The action wasn't the problem, it was the scenario of the action that was the problem. Both films did a fine job at making the action feel relevant to the "human aspect". One just had better action scenarios but both are pretty good.

I don't know if it was the point you were trying to make but I could see how an audience could get bored of seeing a Hulk character with no, Banner. It would be a different, Hulk movie where, Banner is in complete control of the, Hulk but with good writing it could make for a good story.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
As much as I would like a Planet Hulk adaptation, wouldn't Marvel have to get the rights to the Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider from Fox...or do they have those already?

But I just want a Hulk movie where Hulk's power is justified.

yes, however since Hulk is already a member of the Avengers, they can simply take the place of the others and jettison Hulk into space..

0mega Spawn
Iwant a proper abom

Kazenji
The one that looks like a lizard?

Originally posted by steverules_2
Well in the Avengers movie Mark wore a motion capture suit, they added CGI sure but it was still him

Seems like Tim Roth also did the same thing with Abom.

Thor19b
I want to see an all out brawl of Thor and Hulk.

steverules_2
I don't mind seeing a CGI Hulk, means we get to see him do some really cool shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.