Iron man vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
1. First encounter they fight because of some miss communication.
2. With prep.

Without a doubt the first fight goes to Superman. He can take anything that Starks can dish out, teat him out the armor and send him crying home to Pepper...lol. Second fight Supes goes down. He'll put up a good fight momentarily, but will get exploited for all his weekness by Starks.

Odekahn
Superman spite - first round. Second round - split.

Tony Stark
Superman fight 1
Iron Man fight 2

carver9
I dont think either fight is spite though.

h1a8
Fight one is a stomp.

In fight two, if Only Tony gets prep then he has a chance to win. But if both get prep then Tony goes down.

carver9
Fight one isn't a stomp. Superman win it every time but each fight, he will fight for it. This is Ironman, not Blue Beetle.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Fight one isn't a stomp. Superman win it every time but each fight, he will fight for it. This is Ironman, not Blue Beetle.

Maybe if it were Hulk buster.

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
Maybe if it were Hulk buster.

No, the bleeding edge should suffice. I'm not saying he would pull a single win from Superman but he will give him a fight. Dont see whats so hard to understand looking at Ironman fts.

quanchi112
Superman in the first fight. Iron Man in the second.

kgkg
Fight one isn't a stomp. Superman win it every time but each fight, he will fight for it. This is Ironman, not Blue Beetle. laughing out loud just stop

carver9
Ironman has given people like Thor, Surfer, and Hulk a fight...and has wins over Hulk and Surfer. I see no reason for him to not being able to give Clark a fight in one of his most formidable suits. Clark will win the fight every single time but no Herald is taking IM out easily.

kgkg
Ironman has given people like Thor, Surfer, and Hulk a fight...and has wins over Hulk and Surfer. I see no reason for him to not being able to give Clark a fight in one of his most formidable suits. Clark will win the fight every single time but no Herald is taking IM out easily. Wolverine gives Hulk a fight. doesn't mean he will give Superman a fight. Superman is vastly faster and will take him down faster than how Sentry did it.

Sorry Ironman sands no chance against Surfer without Prep. Easy win for Surfer.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
Wolverine gives Hulk a fight. doesn't mean he will give Superman a fight. Superman is vastly faster and will take him down faster than how Sentry did it.

Sorry Ironman sands no chance against Surfer without Prep. Easy win for Surfer.

LOL...Wolverine gives Heralds fights, period (Gladiator, Thor, etc...). Its Wolverine...its one of his powers my friend.

I know Superman and Surfer is faster than Ironman but that doesn't have a thing to do with him giving them a fight along with any other Herald, since, well, he has done it (he didn't prep against Surfer by the way). Lets just agree to disagree.

Superman wins both imo.

kgkg
LOL...Wolverine gives Heralds fights, period (Gladiator, Thor, etc...). Its Wolverine...its one of his powers my friend.
The hell are your talking about? When did he give Gladiator a fight? Your talking about some cheap shot?

Wolverine gives Herald that are slower a fight.

Iron Man's attack will do very little to Superman while Superman blitz will K.O Tony very fast.

This is not no sweat fight for Superman.

When High Herald stop holding back Tony has always been K.O'd with easy.

Zack Fair
1. Superman stomps.
2. Tony wins.

Mshinu
Supes wrecks Tony without prep.
Tony wrecks Supes with prep, Kal has way too many weaknesses.

Warlord
round one Tony wins via booze and women
round two Tony wins via deus ex machina tecch

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman in the first fight. Iron Man in the second. thumb up

9jaboy
iron man isnt getting any win.

maxivitopowe
Didn't the Extremis upgrade put him solidly in the meta-human category.

And aren't we know finding put that he's basically a cyborg bred to build the told of destruction needed to defeat alien incursions.

First fight I say Supes takes it

Second gotta go with my bout IRON Midden

Cogito
Putting aside what Tony could hypothetically do with prep, what has he actually done that would beat Superman for a majority?

DarkSaint85
The Thorbuster
The Hulkbusters
The Phoenixbuster

Those three (and various incarnations of #2) lead me to change my mind, and say even with prep, IM loses.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
Putting aside what Tony could hypothetically do with prep, what has he actually done that would beat Superman for a majority?

Well he hasn't prepared for Superman in comics, so.....

Rao Kal El
Not to mention that Luthor has years of prep time and explicit weakness exploitation upgrades compared to what IM will have here.

Aaaaaaand also that it only says "prep time" which means Superman is also preping.

Aaaaaaaand Superman has defeated a preped Batman in post crisis.

All that was done in character, not even going all out.

Superman wins both times

-Pr-
Superman has several villains that exploit his weaknesses, and he still beats them.

Even if Tony employs Kryponite or red sun, it's still an uphill battle, but he can do well in the second fight and maybe even win.

First fight though? Not a chance. Superman wins, and the match lasts as long as Clark allows it to.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Thorbuster
The Hulkbusters
The Phoenixbuster

Those three (and various incarnations of #2) lead me to change my mind, and say even with prep, IM loses.

thumb up

Cogito
The Thorbuster
The Hulkbusters
The Phoenixbuster

Yeah, that's basically what I was getting at thumb up

Batman-Prime
The Thorbuster
The Hulkbusters
The Phoenixbuster

thumb up

Bouboumaster
I don't know about post-reboot Sups, but Pre-Reboot would accidently kill Stark in the first fight.

In the second, well... It depends, I guess, of how Stark use his prep.
If he goes retarded, and just build a better suit, Sups smash his face.

If he uses it to gather informations on the ****er, and build a suit made to beat kryptonians (like, Kryptonite knuckles and Red son energy repulsor and shit), he might wins.

And if he uses it to beg his pal Reed The Man Richards to build him a special ray gun to one-shot him, well, he stomps. Because Reed Richards, man. Reed Richards.

Blue Area Vet
We are talking about a man who was able to obtain and process Asgardian magic to fight King Thor to a near standstill. King Thor >>> Superman. Ironman would find a way to defeat Superman with prep. Hell, all he would really have to do is add kryptonite to the Thor Buster Armor.

DarkSaint85
So he has been given a dossier on Superman's weaknesses and vulnerabilities.....but Superman doesn't get anything?

-Pr-
So he has been given a dossier on Superman's weaknesses and vulnerabilities.....but Superman doesn't get anything?

Who said that he does? Did I misread the OP?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Who said that he does? Did I misread the OP?

Was a reply to Blue Area Vet.

Rao Kal El
Op just says "prep time" and does not specify if is only prep time for IM or SM or both.

In anycase IM will fail as he and Luthor (who has more xp) always do

maxivitopowe
Yeah but is Luther being constantly updated on the status on the individual he is fighting

maxivitopowe
Cos that's what will make it or break it for Stark.

The analysis and diagnostics that Stark gathers from his suit and other recording devices

carver9
From what I am seeing, people dont know what Ironman has done prep wise.

DarkSaint85
I have.

How were those Hulkbusters?

Rao Kal El
They got busted

Batman-Prime

You mean, getting prepped and get stomped, like against WWH, King Thor etc?

-Pr-

lol, your hate is strong.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You mean, getting prepped and get stomped, like against WWH, King Thor etc?

He would have defeated Hulk but someone tampered with his armor and removed fhe nanites (which would take Superman out). That armor he used against Hulk was destroying mountains and wrecking nearby cities.

Batman-Prime
He would have defeated Hulk but someone tampered with his armor and removed fhe nanites (which would take Superman out). That armor he used against Hulk was destroying mountains and wrecking nearby cities.

So under the same conditions he would have got an even worse beating from Superman then Hulk thumb up .

carver9
lol, your hate is strong.

Has nothing go do with hate. Ironman damaged fhe Phoenix with his prep. Gave King Thor a fight while siphoning his power. These are skyfather level beings. I stand by my statement.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So under the same conditions he would have got an even worse beating from Superman then Hulk thumb up .

Disagree. Ironman was doing some insane stuff during that fight...lot of power displayed. Superman would beat him in that armor (if IM doesn't have his nanites) but he would have to bring his game imo just like Hulk did. WWH had to go Into a complete rage to damage that armor.

StiltmanFTW
Stark wins.

A great character with a really long career vs. a parody by dcnu. Little feats nupes has will get reset anyway, that's how dc rolls.

-Pr-
Has nothing go do with hate. Ironman damaged fhe Phoenix with his prep. Gave King Thor a fight while siphoning his power. These are skyfather level beings. I stand by my statement.

You acting like people siding against your Marvel character means they haven't done the research, is hateful. And biased.

Don't apply bad logic to this. Try breaking the cycle for once.

DarkSaint85

So had the nanites not been removed....Iron Man would've won?

IOW, his prep was enough to take WWH out?

If yes, then I was right, and PIS meant that WWH won.

If no, then add it to the list of failed armours that IM thought he had prepped with.

carver9
So had the nanites not been removed....Iron Man would've won?

IOW, his prep was enough to take WWH out?

If yes, then I was right, and PIS meant that WWH won.

If no, then add it to the list of failed armours that IM thought he had prepped with.

I already admitted a long time ago that WWH would have lost that battle if the nanites would have worked. Ironman had that fight in the bag and yes, nanites would have worked on WWH.

Yes, Tony prepped good enough to take Hulk out, hell, his prep took out WBH.

Yeah, during THAT instance, PIS did help Hulk which is the main reason Tony suit was hacked in the first place...to keep the story going. The suit alone was formidable enough to contend with Heralds/trans, he tailor made it as a "just in case" with nanites because he knew punching and blasting this version of Hulk wouldn't work.

The adamantium spike Ironman had on him is enough to kill Superman...this isn't even including the injection of Nanites thats implanted inside the spike.

carver9
You acting like people siding against your Marvel character means they haven't done the research, is hateful. And biased.

Don't apply bad logic to this. Try breaking the cycle for once.

Really? Just because I think Ironman can take out Heralds in the right suit is me siding with Marvel? The guy took out/damaged/gave a good fight against skyfathers and high trans with his prep. Don't get what the issue is. Without prep and standard armor, IM WILL lose.

With prep, Tony prep, the second or 3rd smartest man on the planet, Ironman can win.

DarkSaint85
I already admitted a long time ago that WWH would have lost that battle if the nanites would have worked. Ironman had that fight in the bag and yes, nanites would have worked on WWH.

Yes, Tony prepped good enough to take Hulk out, hell, his prep took out WBH.

Yeah, during THAT instance, PIS did help Hulk which is the main reason Tony suit was hacked in the first place...to keep the story going. The suit alone was formidable enough to contend with Heralds/trans, he tailor made it as a "just in case" with nanites because he knew punching and blasting this version of Hulk wouldn't work.

The adamantium spike Ironman had on him is enough to kill Superman...this isn't even including the injection of Nanites thats implanted inside the spike.

thumb up You and me, carver, against the world.

You seem to be ignoring any prep from Superman, however. His tech would dwarf Iron Man's, which as Guardians of the Galaxy has shown is pretty poor compared to galactic tech (Rocket Racooon is always saying how sh!t it is).

-Pr-
Really? Just because I think Ironman can take out Heralds in the right suit is me siding with Marvel? The guy took out/damaged/gave a good fight against skyfathers and high trans with his prep. Don't get what the issue is. Without prep and standard armor, IM WILL lose.

With prep, Tony prep, the second or 3rd smartest man on the planet, Ironman can win.

I never said that.

Your assertion that people saying Superman would win means that they didn't research Iron Man, is the problem.

You do this in plenty of threads.

carver9

You seem to be ignoring any prep from Superman, however. His tech would dwarf Iron Man's, which as Guardians of the Galaxy has shown is pretty poor compared to galactic tech (Rocket Racooon is always saying how sh!t it is).

Look on the first page...I said Superman would win that as well. I think Ironman could win...it depends.

carver9
I never said that.

Your assertion that people saying Superman would win means that they didn't research Iron Man, is the problem.

You do this in plenty of threads.

I gave Superman the win though...people saying that Ironman only prep is the Hulkbuster, etc was wrong but I also get what you are saying.

StiltmanFTW
Imagine what a punch that KO'd the Hulk would do to nupes.

It'd probably disintegrate him or something, considering he got one-shotted by the man whose favorite way of travel is by riding a seahorse.

carver9
Wait. Is this DCNU Supes? If so, this changes things, drastically.

StiltmanFTW
To quote Bada, "always current versions unless specified otherwise in the OP".

-Pr-
Wait. Is this DCNU Dupes? If so, this changes things, drastically.

no, it really doesn't.

Blue Area Vet

I'd like to see someone disagree with this. let's not forget that he was the one that depowered wwh.

heru
Putting aside what Tony could hypothetically do with prep, what has he actually done that would beat Superman for a majority? Up until now nothing, but he's never faced Superman to have to had done something, but if he had to face him and had time to prepare. Superman would have one hell of a fight on his hands.

Rao Kal El

thumb up I hate to be your ****1ng cheerleader, but what you say makes sense (most of the time sly)

heru
I see most do agree that Supes win the first and IM wins the second. For those that don't, really don't know what IM is capable of with prep on a opponent. Especially someone like Supes with his many weaknesses. Magic, red sun, and kryptonite. He has a good amount of resources and friends to help him with the task.
1. Use the metal that thor hammer is made out of to create a suit
2. Create a aura of Kryptonite or the red sun around the suit
3. Create an energy projection beam of Kryptonite or the red sun or a combination of both.

With all of Supes abilities, he would still have one hell of a time trying to get Tony out of the suit alone, because it's magic. Which would be his main objective because that's the source of Tony power.

DrDeadpool
Tony stomps Superman with enough prep time.
Tony even at one point got a destroyer armor with prep so... you know what happens when you give him prep time.

DarkSaint85
And what about Superman with prep?

Kryptonian tech would surpass Tony's. He could just show up with a HulkThorbuster armour that fires magical Kryptonite bullets with red sun radiation...

And superman would bfr him to the Phantom Zone.

maxivitopowe
And what about Superman with prep?

Kryptonian tech would surpass Tony's. He could just show up with a HulkThorbuster armour that fires magical Kryptonite bullets with red sun radiation...

And superman would bfr him to the Phantom Zone.

DrDeadpool
Iron man has two kinds of prep, first kind are the suits he make when he doesn't trust someone like he made a suit (plastic ghost armor ) when he first met black panther because he didn't trust him , not that he wanted to defeat Black panther or kills him he did it just for security and as you know after that they got friends, Thor buster and Hulk buster are in this category , Thor and Bruce are not his enemies (although Hulk buster somehow can be in the second kind it's story is a little complicated ) , the second kind is when Tony wants to actually defeat or destroy someone, he makes suits like Tin man armor, Phoenix buster armor , and fights with beings So much more powerful than him and he succeeds most of the time.
So I suppose Tony does his second kind of prep for superman smile

Rao Kal El
^ Aaaaaaand fails in the end

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
^ Aaaaaaand fails in the end

No he doesn't

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
No he doesn't

Phoenix buster failed.

Hulkbuster failed.

Thorbuster failed.

Rao Kal El
Most likely he will.

What makes you think He will accomplish something that Lex has not even though Lex has years ahead of Tony in prep.

With out mentioning the "buster" armors that had failed in their MAIN purpose

Drakon09
Phoenix buster failed.

Hulkbuster failed.

Thorbuster failed. Creates a super skyfather superman busting armor.....and fails.

DrDeadpool
Phoenix buster failed.

Hulkbuster failed.

Thorbuster failed.

Define FAIL !!!! Did you expect Tony erase Phoenix force from existence !!! laughing but he did divide it into 5 pieces, and I explained about those other two smokin'

maxivitopowe
Iirc those iterations of the characters that he built the suits to fight are all above herald level

DarkSaint85
Define FAIL !!!! Did you expect Tony erase Phoenix force from existence !!! laughing but he did divide it into 5 pieces, and I explained about those other two smokin'

It didn't do what he meant it to do.

He has tried many Hulkbusters. None worked.

namorsubby
Superman.

h1a8
Superman wins both
1. Is spite
2. Superman uses speed and smarts (since he knows basic knowledge on Tony) and his ranged attacks to win.

DrDeadpool
It didn't do what he meant it to do.

He has tried many Hulkbusters. None worked.

First is that Hulkbusters are very old and Tony's tech is way better now.
Second is that it was made to confront with the Hulk not to defeat the hulk !!
If Tony wants to defeat someone he will !! cool

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman wins both
1. Is spite
2. Superman uses speed and smarts (since he knows basic knowledge on Tony) and his ranged attacks to win.
I agree on the first one.
But explain more on the second one .

Supra
Steel vs Iron. Ill go with steel.

maxivitopowe
So is no one gonna acknowledge the fact that that his "Buster" suits were meant to fight beings on a higher than Herald level?

quanchi112
No he doesn't thumb up

namorsubby
Tony shouldn't beat superman even with prep because his buster suits have a high rate of failure in their main goal. Superman also has way too many powers and advantages across the board.

Also, why would some assume that he has access to kryptonite just because he's in a fight with superman? Not sure it works that way guys.

Drakon09
1st round- superman and its spite
2nd round- still supes but not near spite

Pillow Biter
Tony CAN win with prep, but I don't think he is favored.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Drakon09
1st round- superman and its spite
2nd round- still supes but not near spite

no expression

Drakon09
Originally posted by Tony Stark
no expression Deal with it.

Tony Stark
Deal with it.

Tony has beaten better; much better... Deal with it.

Drakon09

So has superman. And who has he beaten thats better than supes Recently?

Phoenix buster failed.

Hulkbuster failed.

Thorbuster failed.

Cause he has failed a lot

DrDeadpool
Agreed

Drakon09
Tony has lost to worst.

Tony Stark
So has superman. And who has he beaten thats better than supes Recently?

Cause he has failed a lot

That's easy enough... For starters DOOM, SS, HULK

Tony Stark
Tony has lost to worst.

So has Superman

Drakon09
Super squashes doom, trumps hulk, but surfer is on his level ill give him that but if PIS is your game then you got no room to talk.

MF DELPH
I haven't read enough DCnU to be able to offer up my opinion. Pre-Flashpoint Superman's issues with red sunlight and kryptonite as well as being powered by sunlight were common knowledge on DC Earth (placed in Supes' storyline that he did an interview with for the Daily Planet and gave up the goods on himself as a sign of good faith) which per forum rule would be info Ironman would have. I don't think that information was made public in the new continuity so all Tony would know is that he's fast, strong, has eyebeams, etc. With that info Tony's not beating DCnU Supes, and even with the info he'd be hard pressed to beat Pre-Flashpoint Supes, though I could definitely see him outfitting an armor with red sunlight emitters and altering his unibeams and repulsors to have a red solar signature. He's not synthesizing kryptonite or anything like that. Red sunlight's probably his only avenue of attack.

The Sorrow
1. Superman each and every time. Iron Man could hurt/annoy him but he just doesn't pack enough punch to knock Kal out.

2. If only Tony has prep I can see him winning in this scenario.

MF DELPH
Superman's prep would probably consist of sitting in the sun for a few hours and then bulldozing Tony out the gate at a multiple of C.

And it would certainly work.

Blair Wind
Yeah, I don't see Iron Man winning unless his prep includes a full consult from Batman.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
So is no one gonna acknowledge the fact that that his "Buster" suits were meant to fight beings on a higher than Herald level?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Like a non-WWH?

The 1st Hulkbuster came out in 1994. Hulk wasn't higher than herald back then. Plus, it was only rated at 175 tons.

You go up against the Hulk....and only create a suit that can lift 175 tons? Hardly the best prep.

So yeah, no one needs to acknowledge anything.

Also, he has an Ant-buster:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/27306/hulkbuster_mkII.jpg

Hardly a trans level character.

Blair Wind
His Buster suits have a terrible success ratio though. Tony, for all his brilliance and versatility when in his normal suit, seems to equate bruiser strength to being "buster level" which makes no sense to me.

He'd have a much better chance of success if he exploits weaknesses rather than try to match someone more powerful head to head.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blair Wind
His Buster suits have a terrible success ratio though. Tony, for all his brilliance and versatility when in his normal suit, seems to equate bruiser strength to being "buster level" which makes no sense to me.

He'd have a much better chance of success if he exploits weaknesses rather than try to match someone more powerful head to head.

Exactomundo. His solution to fighting powerful opponents is throw more power at them (see the Magneto fight, and contrast and compare it to Black Panther vs Storm).

The problem comes when he miscalculates his opponents' strength, and it bites him in the ass.

Tony Stark
Super squashes doom, trumps hulk, but surfer is on his level ill give him that but if PIS is your game then you got no room to talk.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmk...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by The Sorrow
1. Superman each and every time. Iron Man could hurt/annoy him but he just doesn't pack enough punch to knock Kal out.

2. If only Tony has prep I can see him winning in this scenario.

So Tony has KO'd HULK on multiple occasions but, he can't KO Superman? Gotcha.

-Pr-
Don't use such horrible logic.

brownqk
Superman easily in both. Iron man isn't beating a top 3 herald with or without prep.

DrDeadpool
He can and will beat Superman with prep deal with it.

DarkSaint85
Only if we ignore prep for Superman, and Tony has been given a one sided dossier on all the things that have failed against Superman before.

In other words, if Tony is aided by Lex, and has a personality change so he's not such an arrogant SOB.

Pillow Biter
Prep tends to get overrated on battle boards IMO. No question Tony has a good chance, but I don't think he is favored. The points about his performance against the Hulk are well made, he has won, but generally doesn't seem to get all the way there.

Tony Stark
Don't use such horrible logic.

Pffft... The question being stated by that is Superman capable of tanking better than HULK?

Horrible logic my arse

Redwolf
1st fight Superman wins easily

2nd fight even with prep Superman wins

I know what Iron Man is capable of, I'm laughing at those who think he'd win.

So what if Stark has red sun radiation or kryptonite at his disposal. He's going up against a guy who can move faster than Tony can think. Even if Stark gets a shot off of red sun radiation, isn't it established in the New 52 that Superman isn't instantly weakened by red sun radiation? It takes time for that, so that leaves Kryptonite.

Okay so Tony shoots off kryptonite energy blasts. Superman has been hit before by K blasts. Nothing new here imo. I see the second fight as Tony getting at least one K blast off, which will slow Superman down momentarily. Clark then keeps his distance and uses heat vision, or super breath, or freeze breath. Then a superspeed blitz KO, Stark goes down again.

-Pr-
Pffft... The question being stated by that is Superman capable of tanking better than HULK?

Horrible logic my arse

Why are you even asking that question in the first place, when both men are so different when it comes to durability?

Your arse would probably use better logic, tbh.

Tony Stark
Why are you even asking that question in the first place, when both men are so different when it comes to durability?

Your arse would probably use better logic, tbh.

Did your highness forget the original statement that brought this line of questioning out?

-Pr-
Did your highness forget the original statement that brought this line of questioning out?

Still not seeing how that has anything to do with Hulk.

Tony Stark
Still not seeing how that has anything to do with Hulk.

Christ almighty, it's like I'm sitting here discussing this with my brothers kids or something... You nerve racking sons o' b!tches.

-Pr-
Christ almighty, it's like I'm sitting here discussing this with my brothers kids or something... You nerve racking sons o' b!tches.

Just because something works on Hulk, doesn't mean it will work on Superman. Same goes vice versa.

What's so hard about that?

Cogito
Which "multiple occasions" has Tony KO'd the Hulk in?

carver9
Which "multiple occasions" has Tony KO'd the Hulk in?

He only did it once and that involved circumstances. It's still a good ft for the character though.

Cogito
He only did it once and that involved circumstances. It's still a good ft for the character though. No no, there are multiple instances, and obviously they wouldn't have circumstances or they wouldn't be worth shit. I just want to see what they are.

abhilegend
There are two instances.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman56MightyAvengers22.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman57.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman58.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman05IronMan132.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman08.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman09.jpg

Not exactly a replicable showing against superman though.

Cogito
Iron Man didn't beat him in that first one from the looks of it, that was a rocket's doing.

abhilegend
Iron Man didn't beat him in that first one from the looks of it, that was a rocket's doing.
Yup. He endured it with his force-field though. IM's force-field>>>Adamantium?

DarkSaint85
Abhi, what has Superman achieved with prep?

What resources does he have in his Fortress that he can call upon (not just Kryptonian weaponry)?

abhilegend
Abhi, what has Superman achieved with prep?

What resources does he have in his Fortress that he can call upon (not just Kryptonian weaponry)?
Conquered earth with just his superman robots for example.

The Sorrow
So Tony has KO'd HULK on multiple occasions but, he can't KO Superman? Gotcha.
He's defeated Hulk twice afaik though there was context behind those wins which he doesn't have here. Tony needs a team to take the him on and has done for years now, hence why he built the Hulkbuster in the first place.

Hulk has pretty much no-sold him in all of their most recent encounters and has also shown to be faster. Superman is a peer to Hulk and is considerably faster, so in his regular armour I don't see how Tony is winning here.

Tony Stark

Pfffft... So HULK didn't actually beat Gladiator when he used the reactor?

iscaremonkeys
I hate to say this.....supes in both

Drakon09
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
supes in both I agree

Cogito
Pfffft... So HULK didn't actually beat Gladiator when he used the reactor?

If Superman uses the Miracle Machine to defeat...let's say Thanos for example (which is well within the Miracle Machine's capability). Does that mean Superman can/did beat Thanos?

Glad we cleared that up thumb up

DarkSaint85
If Superman uses the Miracle Machine to defeat...let's say Thanos for example (which is well within the Miracle Machine's capability). Does that mean Superman can/did beat Thanos?

Glad we cleared that up thumb up

What crazy analogy is this??

If Roy Harper used his Phantom Zone arrow to defeat Hulk/Thanos, then we're cooking!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.