Defeat Hulk moving at superspeed read OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
Hulk gains Super speed and Super reflexes. As a side effect of his super speed, his HF has slowed just bit, he still has it but not as high as usual.

Hulk is not allowed to go WB mode

he has to face each of the following one at a time

Hulkbuster Iron Man
Zom
Black Bolt
Sentry
Thor
Silver Surfer
WWH (regular, no super speed for this Hulk)

Which (Marvel Herald level or below) can stop a Hulk moving at Super speed with speed reflexes with out resorting to BFR?

all characters are CIS off

-Pr-
How fast?

Mshinu
Hulk is fastest there is. He clears.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
How fast?

at least 10 times Faster than Quicksilver but not faster than a Flash

Batman-Prime
Hulkbuster Iron Man - Hulk still wins.
Zom - Zom should win, without jobbing.
Black Bolt - BB has a good chance, 50-50.
Sentry, Sentry stalemated Hulk, at his best he should win or at least split.
Thor - without BFR under this stips he would lose again, Hulk is his kryptonite.
Silver Surfer - SS would lose.
WWH (regular, no super speed for this Hulk) - amped Hulk > unamped Hulk.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Hulk gains Super speed and Super reflexes. As a side effect of his super speed, his HF has slowed just bit, he still has it but not as high as usual.

Hulk is not allowed to go WB mode

he has to face each of the following one at a time

Hulkbuster Iron Man
Zom
Black Bolt
Sentry
Thor
Silver Surfer
WWH (regular, no super speed for this Hulk)

Which (Marvel Herald level or below) can stop a Hulk moving at Super speed with speed reflexes with out resorting to BFR?

all characters are CIS off
Zom? FP Zom?! Lol, Hulk gets annihilated.

As to the rest, he beats HBIM and Black Bolt with ease.

He beats Thor and Sentry (assuming no Void).

He loses to Surfer and WWH.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by zopzop
Zom? FP Zom?! Lol, Hulk gets annihilated.

As to the rest, he beats HBIM and Black Bolt with ease.

He beats Thor and Sentry (assuming no Void).

He loses to Surfer and WWH.

Dr Stranger Zom's as portrayed in WWH arc

janus77
Surfer's the only one I see winning this. Fast enough to neutralise Hulk's speed and with Hulk limited in terms of power output and HF, Surfer should be able to siphon him and over-load him with blasts amped from his gamma energies.

"WWH" would be a toss-up, depending on exactly how powerful you want this Hulk to be.

Everyone else, including ZomStrange, gets murdered fast. Really really fast.

Rao Kal El
For the sake of the argument, let's say he is as strong as somewhere between merged hulk (Profesor Hulk) and Mindless Hulk.

carver9
WWH can swim faster than the blink of a super human eye (and from great distances as well) and his swimming is slower than his his speed on land.

[

With that said, even with the speed increase this version of Hulk loses to him. Hulk cam won the rest though.

carver9
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot7_zps16e150cc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=24

LeonBuco666
Clears.......Bolt will be fodder if hulks 10 times faster than Quicksilver(faster than sound by leaps an bounds)

Rao Kal El
@Carver

Can't see the scan.

What has WWH done that puts him above professor or mindless hulk in terms of strength that leads you to believe that a Hulk with super speed and super reflexes could not defeat WWH?

Are you even imagining let's say professor hulk moving AT LEAST 10 times faster than Quicksilver?

And this is not your standar speedster is Hulk (strength and durability) moving at super speed.

Even if by some miracle WWH can hit speedster Hulk what good is going to be when speedster hulk can get up again and continue his barrage of super-speed/super-strength punches on WWH.

IMO with this combo, the only ones who have a chance from this list are Sentry and Surfer. And surfer gets - points because he has a glass jaw.

So explain to me what are the basis of your conclusion?

carver9
Did you really ask me if WWH was stronger than Professor Hulk Mindless Hulk?

In the scan I posted, WWH blitzed FF at blind speed. Wasnt even running speed, he swam blitzed him before he could react.

By the way, yes, WWH can tag him, a lot.

Rao Kal El
Enlight me, please

carver9
Almost killing Hercules while holding back with a couple of blows. Something that neither professor Hulk or Mindless Hulk has done and both have fought Herc and landed blows on him. Solid blows. I'm not going to name everything for you because it was expressed multiples of times that WWH is the most powerful Hulk.

janus77
Hulk and everybody who knows him, stated multiple times, that Hulk was stronger than he'd ever been before, during WWH.

Hulk also stopped Juggernaut instantly, War took a mile to ramp up the strength.

Hulk instantly repaired a punched through torso (and heart/lungs), whereas previously he has healed from such things over a couple of panels or more.

Hulk 3 punched a Zom-amped Strange. Too EVERYTHING Sentry had to give and wasn't any worse for wear, shook up the entire seaboard with a footstep and then, after all that, the energy siphoned from him was used to power up Rulk and an army of Rulks as well as to boost all the heroes up to Rulk-like beings.

carver9
LOL...thats just amazing. A portion of Hulk power made numerous of Heralds/some were high Heralds, and also made a trans level being. Freaking insane.

Naija boy
The thought that WWH isn't stronger than professor is nothing more than willful ignorance borne out of some desire to lowball and essentially disregard clear on panel depiction and writer intent. The writer literally beat us over the head with the fact that wwh/Greenscar was more powerful than any other before himfor like 5 years. At this point arguing otherwise is pretty much trolling

The Sorrow
WWH takes him out. Surfer possibly, the rest are dismantled.

maxivitopowe
I don't think he was saying WWH is weaker,I think he was saying that an amped Prof Hulk should be able to hang with and maybe beat him

Though if that does happen it'll probably be like 3/10 or less

carver9
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I don't think he was saying WWH is weaker,I think he was saying that an amped Prof Hulk should be able to hang with and maybe beat him

Though if that does happen it'll probably be like 3/10 or less

He asked what makes me think WWH is stronger than Professor Hulk. He shouldn't even have asked that question if he knew about the Hulk. I'm use to him doing it though...like his questions about the Hercs ft, the Dark Dimension showing, Hulk fighting the Mindless ones, WBH and Betty landing on earth, him questioning if WWH stopped Juggernaut. The list is endless. He's still my buddy though.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud Don't make me laugh buddy.

Should I post all the similar thing Hulk did before his Green Scar persona, to prove that WWH arc Hulk didn't do anything to put him leaps and bounds any other incarnation of the Hulk?

Nothing but going critical mass and being able to control those energies, is the only thing WWH did, that other previous incarnation of Hulk were not able to do.

Do mind and just to clarify this I am considering WWH up to the point where he reverted to Banner, When he is glowing green that is WB mode for the green scar.

Still think He does not get defeated?

I won't be long today, but I will reply prob tomorrow.

BTW you have issue # for that scan you posted?

I have not read anything of the latest marvel stuff, so I have to verify the veracity of your claims, because I remember once you told me that Professor Hulk defeated Doomsday and it turns out that was a sim, just because I do know that when it comes to the Hulk sometimes context is forgotten. wink

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
Almost killing Hercules while holding back with a couple of blows. Something that neither professor Hulk or Mindless Hulk has done and both have fought Herc and landed blows on him. Solid blows. I'm not going to name everything for you because it was expressed multiples of times that WWH is the most powerful Hulk.

Professor hulk sent Hercules flying with out even touching him roll eyes (sarcastic)

and is funny you say He beats everyone but WWH

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk and everybody who knows him, stated multiple times, that Hulk was stronger than he'd ever been before, during WWH.

Hulk also stopped Juggernaut instantly, War took a mile to ramp up the strength.

Hulk instantly repaired a punched through torso (and heart/lungs), whereas previously he has healed from such things over a couple of panels or more.

Hulk 3 punched a Zom-amped Strange. Too EVERYTHING Sentry had to give and wasn't any worse for wear, shook up the entire seaboard with a footstep and then, after all that, the energy siphoned from him was used to power up Rulk and an army of Rulks as well as to boost all the heroes up to Rulk-like beings.

Some of the feats mentioned are in WB mode and one of them was performed at critical mass surge. The rest We can agree though I need to re-read some of them.

carver9
Professor hulk sent Hercules flying with out even touching him roll eyes (sarcastic)

and is funny you say He beats everyone but WWH

Has Professor Hulk almost kill Herc while holding back?

What do you mean? I've never said Professor Hulk can beat everyone. There were times he was operating above Herald levels but that still doesn't put him on or above WWH. Did you read planet hulk and World at War Hulk? I can PM you the comics if you want.

carver9
Some of the feats mentioned are in WB mode and one of them was performed at critical mass surge. The rest We can agree though I need to re-read some of them.

Besides the stomp, what other fts did Janus mentioned that WBH performed?

Rao Kal El
Has Professor Hulk almost kill Herc while holding back?

What do you mean? I've never said Professor Hulk can beat everyone. There were times he was operating above Herald levels but that still doesn't put him on or above WWH. Did you read planet hulk and World at War Hulk? I can PM you the comics if you want.

Read it like 4 times, that is why I don't know why things tend to be blown out of proportion.

Besides the stomp, what other fts did Janus mentioned that WBH performed?

When War Hulk stopped Juggernaut, IIRC He was Bannerless Hulk and he was reaching critical mass, you can see it by the way he was glowing green right before He stopped Juggernaut. You know PAK is a Hulk fan and He read a lot of his previous material. wink

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/th_hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

See that glowing green?

carver9
Read it like 4 times, that is why I don't know why things tend to be blown out of proportion.

When War Hulk stopped Juggernaut, IIRC He was Bannerless Hulk and he was reaching critical mass, you can see it by the way he was glowing green right before He stopped Juggernaut. You know PAK is a Hulk fan and He read a lot of his previous material. wink

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/th_hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

See that glowing green?

No, that wasn't Bannerless Hulk; that's Savage Hulk. The Celestial tech Helped Hulk harness his power...nothing more. Juggernaut couldmt even budge WWH but looking st his fight with War Hulk, he pushed him for miles before War Hulk gained the strength to stop him.

What's blown out of proportion? Every fight that WWH was in, EVERY FIGHT, they prepped against him. Everyone knew fighting Hulk up front wasn't the safe route to take. Hell, the Sentry fight wad prepped as well if you look at everything as a whole. Tony asked Bob to fight a certain way against this Hulk because holding back would get him killed.

Lets not even in life the fact that this same WWH, a portion of his power created an army of Heralds and trans level beings. It seems like you are in denial my friend. Pak said WWH is the most powerful Hulk ever created...just deal with it.

Rao Kal El
No, that wasn't Bannerless Hulk; that's Savage Hulk. The Celestial tech Helped Hulk harness his power...nothing more. Juggernaut couldmt even budge WWH but looking st his fight with War Hulk, he pushed him for miles before War Hulk gained the strength to stop him.

You are wrong, this is not "Savage Hulk" this is Banner less Hulk as in no Banner. Banner less Hulk appeared from 446- 459 that feat is from 456, so you are wrong buddy. I should be the new prophet of the Gamma church, seeing at how you are corrupting the scriptures to save your green butt wink

What's blown out of proportion? Every fight that WWH was in, EVERY FIGHT, they prepped against him. Everyone knew fighting Hulk up front wasn't the safe route to take. Hell, the Sentry fight wad prepped as well if you look at everything as a whole. Tony asked Bob to fight a certain way against this Hulk because holding back would get him killed.

What is being blown out of proportion is the fact that up to Hulk reaching critical mass in the World War Hulk story line, he didn't do anything outside his usual depiction, that is what is being blown out of proportion. Everything done up to that point is normal and standard for the Hulk, like I said before He did not do anything outside the extraordinary but being able to control his critical mass.

Lets not even in life the fact that this same WWH, a portion of his power created an army of Heralds and trans level beings. It seems like you are in denial my friend. Pak said WWH is the most powerful Hulk ever created...just deal with it.

This is probably where you are not getting what I am saying, the Hulk portrayed in the WWH arc is the most powerful incarnation up to that date, because He starts at the base level of the Banner less hulk, he has the cunning mind of Mr. Fix it on top of other attributes only displayed by other Hulk incarnations, this various treats from other hulks is what makes him the "most powerful" Hulk up to that date, but he is no where near being leaps and bound stronger than other Hulk incarnations, like a Bannerless Hulk for example.

After he reaches critical mass and he is able to control those energies, then, yes He is stronger than the other versions of Hulk.

You understand that? or you still think the depiction of WWH (up to reverting to Banner) is leaps and bounds stronger than any other Hulk.

If you think so, then show me what is the basis of your argument, because most of the other incarnations of Hulk were pretty much capable of replicating all those feats.

Also Savage Hulk was capable of Hulk out a bunch of minions of Tyranus, so I REALLY don't see whats the big deal about it. If it is the way it has been depicted in here.

Rao Kal El
iirc was savage hulk the one who powered the tyranus minions, just in case I mixed the incarnations.

btw what do you think of any other incarnation of hulk going against my superspeed hulk, do you think they also win or they get beaten pretty fast and easy

janus77
Comparing any character to Savage Hulk's high-end to absolute best feats, would be a futile argument.

I've said it before that Green Scar, during WWH, did very little that Savage Hulk hasn't done. It was evidence that Pak actually read Hulk comics, rather than decided "green brick, not Doomsday, thus not as strong as Superman" and then trolled threads on KMC on that basis.

Savage Hulk had to get angry and actually focus on the fight if he was going to exhibit those levels. Green Scar doesn't. He's that powerful, just walking around. And then he amps instantly to strength levels more fitting trans tier to skyfather (HOTM) levels.

Savage Hulk's best feat is thunderclapping the nightcrawler's dimension destroying blast, and thereby destroying a dimension. Way beyond "herald level" stuff, but substantially below what Green Scar did when he unleashed.

Rao, your notion of "critical mass" is pointless, has no bearing upon _any_ Hulk besides the Prof. Hulk - who turned into Savage Banner - and is a wholly erroneous metaphor for Hulk.

Green Scar _is_ "WBH", the Hulk during WWH (the arc), was always capable of unleashing that kind of force, without any problem, he just wouldn't do it when innocents were around (unless enraged, as he was by Meik).

If Savage Hulk and Green Scar faced off, Green Scar would end him in a few panels, maybe a page. Much like Rulk did to Savage Hulk.

If Savage Hulk was enraged and then fought Green Scar, it would be an even battle until Green Scar decided to amp up, because he would amp faster and more intelligently than Savage Hulk.

carver9
I didn't even respond to Rao post because its pointless. I could have easily brought up Rulk snapping Savage Hulk neck. Choking Savage to sleep...breaking his arm and choking him to sleep again. Then I could have brought up WWH fighting the same Rulk and tanking everything Rulk threw at him, an enraged Rulk, and WWH taking out a being that stomped Savage 3 times...WWH taking him out with a thunder clap. I could have done that but again, it seems pointless when debating with him on anything involving Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Comparing any character to Savage Hulk's high-end to absolute best feats, would be a futile argument.

That feat was a chump feat, it was the equivalent to spreading a zombie virus. I haven't read the latest one (I'm on the process as soon as I finish Onslaught) but I imagine it was something along those lines

I've said it before that Green Scar, during WWH, did very little that Savage Hulk hasn't done. It was evidence that Pak actually read Hulk comics, rather than decided "green brick, not Doomsday, thus not as strong as Superman" and then trolled threads on KMC on that basis.

thumb up

Savage Hulk had to get angry and actually focus on the fight if he was going to exhibit those levels. Green Scar doesn't. He's that powerful, just walking around. And then he amps instantly to strength levels more fitting trans tier to skyfather (HOTM) levels.

Green Scar is actually the one who focus the most. Hiroim taught him how to focus that rage in World War Hulk prologue. Both get angry but Green Scar uses meditation to not lost focus on his fight, His mind does not get blinded by rage, but He still has the rage that fuels his power the same way Savage Hulk does.

Savage Hulk's best feat is thunderclapping the nightcrawler's dimension destroying blast, and thereby destroying a dimension. Way beyond "herald level" stuff, but substantially below what Green Scar did when he unleashed.

We will not get into that for now. While I think those feats are pretty good and very respectable, there are several things to take into account.

Rao, your notion of "critical mass" is pointless, has no bearing upon _any_ Hulk besides the Prof. Hulk - who turned into Savage Banner - and is a wholly erroneous metaphor for Hulk.

Professor was not the one who went critical, it was Bannerless Hulk, and usually when Banner is not resent or Banner subsconcious control is lessened Hulk tends to display his ubber feats.

Green Scar _is_ "WBH", the Hulk during WWH (the arc), was always capable of unleashing that kind of force, without any problem, he just wouldn't do it when innocents were around (unless enraged, as he was by Meik).

I Know Green Scar is WBH, for this thread I asked for a specific display of Hulk's power and it was up to the point where he gets reverted into Banner, meaning that anything from the WWH saga can be used up to that point.

This is from the character ruling thread:

"Hulk's incarnations: If a Hulk is stated as amped, then he's amped. WWH-arc Hulk can, more often than not, accomplish something Savage did, WBH can accomplish something WWH-arc Hulk did, and so on. From now on, people using "WWH" as a term to describe Hulk, will have the Hulk in their thread restricted to using feats from the arc. WWH is not the character description. Green Scar, WBH, or HOTM would be more fitting."

If Savage Hulk and Green Scar faced off, Green Scar would end him in a few panels, maybe a page. Much like Rulk did to Savage Hulk.

If Savage Hulk was enraged and then fought Green Scar, it would be an even battle until Green Scar decided to amp up, because he would amp faster and more intelligently than Savage Hulk.

That is your point of view, I believe that if Savage or several of the other incarnations of Hulk will give WWH (Green Scar) a pretty good fight up to the point in which Hulk (Green Scar) starts glowing green or in WB mode

Rao Kal El
I didn't even respond to Rao post because its pointless. I could have easily brought up Rulk snapping Savage Hulk neck. Choking Savage to sleep...breaking his arm and choking him to sleep again. Then I could have brought up WWH fighting the same Rulk and tanking everything Rulk threw at him, an enraged Rulk, and WWH taking out a being that stomped Savage 3 times...WWH taking him out with a thunder clap. I could have done that but again, it seems pointless when debating with him on anything involving Hulk.

You haven't answered my question.

Let me be very specific.

Green Scar not glowing green vs my super speed Hulk, who wins and how fast?

carver9
How can Savage Hulk give Green Scar a fight when he couldn't even give Red Hulk a fight...actually got stomped AND killed?

Rao Kal El
How can Savage Hulk give Green Scar a fight when he couldn't even give Red Hulk a fight...actually got stomped AND killed?

For the sake of the argument, let's say he is as strong as somewhere between merged hulk (Profesor Hulk) and Mindless Hulk.

Plus your savage Hulk that got stomped does not has super speed reflexes.

But ...

carver9
You said "Savage Hulk and Green Scar are close in stats". You don't have a shed of proof. Green Scar walked through Savage Hulk nemesis, "with ease". Then you said Green Scar has to glow in order to outperform Savage Hulk. Yeah right. Sad thing is, he has already outperformed Savage, without glowing.

Rao Kal El
You said "Savage Hulk and Green Scar are close in stats". You don't have a shed of proof. Green Scar walked through Savage Hulk nemesis, "with ease". Then you said Green Scar has to glow in order to outperform Savage Hulk. Yeah right. Sad thing is, he has already outperformed Savage, without glowing.

When did I said Savage is close to Green Scar?

IIRC I have compared Bannerless or Mindless Hulk to Green Scar since always.

and Savage will be close IF and only IF he was very enraged and Green Scar is not glowing green.

Now answer the question and stop dodging.

carver9
Green Scar stomps.

Rao Kal El
Green Scar stomps.

Before He glows green?

carver9
Before He glows green?

Yes. Physically fighting Green Scar gets you no where. Especially Green Scar after the WWH event. It mainly took prep and tampering with his powers to drop him. This version of Hulk doesn't have any of that.

The Sorrow
Lol what does this even mean? You're stating he is somewhere between two incarnations who have dynamic strength, one of whom can be pretty much any strength level at any moment.

Rao Kal El
Yes. Physically fighting Green Scar gets you no where. Especially Green Scar after the WWH event. It mainly took prep and tampering with his powers to drop him. This version of Hulk doesn't have any of that.

If what you were saying were truth, then this could not happen

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/th_08-15-100115-16_zpsbdad789a.jpg

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Lol what does this even mean? You're stating he is somewhere between two incarnations who have dynamic strength, one of whom can be pretty much any strength level at any moment.

There is a certain power level portrayed on those stories.

If it makes you feel more comfortable use Professor's level of strength as it was more consistent.

carver9
If what you were saying were truth, then this could not happen

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/th_08-15-100115-16_zpsbdad789a.jpg

Did that stop him? I never said he was completely invulnerable, what i said was, its next to impossible to stop him physicaly, and guess what, it is. Skaar using the old power on Hulk doesn't help you my friend.

Rao Kal El
Did that stop him? I never said he was completely invulnerable, what i said was, its next to impossible to stop him physicaly, and guess what, it is. Skaar using the old power on Hulk doesn't help you my friend.

You are lying, if it can get hurt it can get beaten plain and simple and I am using a Stronger version of Green Scar than the one YOU are saying that cannot be stopped physically.

So pretty much you are lying and blowing things out of proportion AGAIN.

The Sorrow
There is a certain power level portrayed on those stories.

If it makes you feel more comfortable use Professor's level of strength as it was more consistent.
Not really. Mindless Hulk could go from struggling with Alpha Flight, to taking on an Avengers team with several heavy hitters and winning, to tearing down Nightmares dimension. The disparity in those showings makes forming some sort of "base" level for the Mindless Hulk impossible, and this happened frequently.

Agreed, this makes more sense.

It was made clear by Pak that Green Scar was beyond the Merged Hulk, to the point where he was running through foes that had defeated that very same incarnation. Adding superspeed is ultimately not going to change a contest that was.. well.. never a contest in the first place so Carver is justified in his opinion.

carver9
You are lying, if it can get hurt it can get beaten plain and simple and I am using a Stronger version of Green Scar than the one YOU are saying that cannot be stopped physically.

So pretty much you are lying and blowing things out of proportion AGAIN.

So you have that scan of him being physically taken out? You can bring up Zeus ya know but I agree, a Skyfather should be able to take out Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Not really. Mindless Hulk could go from struggling with Alpha Flight, to taking on an Avengers team with several heavy hitters and winning, to tearing down Nightmares dimension. The disparity in those showings makes forming some sort of "base" level for the Mindless Hulk impossible, and this happened frequently.

Agreed, this makes more sense.

It was made clear by Pak that Green Scar was beyond the Merged Hulk, to the point where he was running through foes that had defeated that very same incarnation. Adding superspeed is not going to change a contest that was.. well.. never a contest in the first place so Carver is justified in his opinion.

You know the WWH incarnation is before he starts glowing green right?

The one that is getting damaged by Wolverine, Stopped momentarily by Kitty.

His opinion is waaaaaay off, but after all is his.

Rao Kal El
So you have that scan of him being physically taken out? You can bring up Zeus ya know but I agree, a Skyfather should be able to take out Hulk.

I have scans of him fighting vs characters with out super speed and super reflexes and actually taxing him.

Just do the math and you have to prove Hulk is un-KO-able, because with your argument, that is what you are implying.

The Sorrow
You know the WWH incarnation is before he starts glowing green right?

The one that is getting damaged by Wolverine, Stopped momentarily by Kitty.

His opinion is waaaaaay off, but after all is his.
Yes, it is the same Hulk. I'm not sure I understand what the point of your post is though?

I don't know about the rest of your back and forth with Carv but in terms of his opinion that Green Scar would beat a Prof Hulk with amped speed, just saying it's really not unreasonable at all.

Rao Kal El
Yes, it is the same Hulk. I'm not sure I understand what the point of your post is though?

I don't know about the rest of your back and forth with Carv but in terms of his opinion that Green Scar would beat a Prof Hulk with amped speed, just saying it's really not unreasonable at all.

I disagree, I have read lots of Hulk books steadily since the issues 400 (except for the latest material) and some on and off 200 to 300 from when I used to work in a comic book store.

This is the reason why I have noticed that facts presented are distorted specially by him.

And the strength difference is not that great is not until He starts glowing green when You can actually see a difference, of course there are some flares on any incarnation, but nothing mayor.

carver9
I have scans of him fighting vs characters with out super speed and super reflexes and actually taxing him.

Just do the math and you have to prove Hulk is un-KO-able, because with your argument, that is what you are implying.

Which character without super speed taxed him?

Not saying that hes un koable. What I am saying though is, this version of Hulk isn't doing it.

carver9
I disagree, I have read lots of Hulk books steadily since the issues 400 (except for the latest material) and some on and off 200 to 300 from when I used to work in a comic book store.

This is the reason why I have noticed that facts presented are distorted specially by him.

And the strength difference is not that great is not until He starts glowing green when You can actually see a difference, of course there are some flares on any incarnation, but nothing mayor.

The strength difference between Merged Hulk and WWH is, how can I say it? Huge.

Rao Kal El
Later dude have to work

The Sorrow

End of the day Green Scar easily defeated past foes who had previously defeated the Merged incarnation. This is a direct comparison that can be made between the two Hulks and is clear that he was considerably (and that's putting it mildly) more powerful than before. There's no getting around that.
He also shrugged off attacks that have outright dropped him in the past i.e. holes through the torso, whisper/scream, Hulkbuster, mind control etc.

Now, i'm not saying other Hulk's are incapable of say, one shotting Ares or 3 punching Hercules, but under most writers they would have to be pretty heavily enraged to do so. Green Scar did it casually.

Rao Kal El
End of the day Green Scar easily defeated past foes who had previously defeated the Merged incarnation. This is a direct comparison that can be made between the two Hulks and is clear that he was considerably (and that's putting it mildly) more powerful than before. There's no getting around that.
He also shrugged off attacks that have outright dropped him in the past i.e. holes through the torso, whisper/scream, Hulkbuster, mind control etc.

Now, i'm not saying other Hulk's are incapable of say, one shotting Ares or 3 punching Hercules, but under most writers they would have to be pretty heavily enraged to do so. Green Scar did it casually.

Which foes are those?

As IIRC it was Bi-beast, Hercules and Strong guy the foes those two had in common, besides those who else?

Oh and the professor was the one who had Thanos on his rear, so there is that too.

Raisen
op says hulk gains super speed and super reflexes.

but hulk has always had super speed and super reflexes....

close thread?

Rao Kal El
The strength difference between Merged Hulk and WWH is, how can I say it? Huge.

only when in WB mode and not that much really.

cause really enraged hulk can send an earthquake to denmark, while green scar can create an earthquake in the eastern seaboard.

See and earth map and one traveled more distance than the other, so basically, NO!

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
op says hulk gains super speed and super reflexes.

but hulk has always had super speed and super reflexes....

close thread?

To a higher degree

carver9
How fast is Hulk Rao?

Rao Kal El
That depends

He has feats that allowed him to catch a rocket with a jump

So, how fast do i think Hulk is?

Not at least 10 times faster than quicksilver, thats for sure, if you disagree, maybe we can make a thread to stablish who is faster Quicksilver or Hulk.

So my Hulk is at LEAST 10 times faster than quicksilver and has the same level of reflexes and at LEAST the strength of proffessor Hulk.

How fast is the hulk Carver? You think he is faster than quicsilver?

carver9
That depends

He has feats that allowed him to catch a rocket with a jump

So, how fast do i think Hulk is?

Not at least 10 times faster than quicksilver, thats for sure, if you disagree, maybe we can make a thread to stablish who is faster Quicksilver or Hulk.

So my Hulk is at LEAST 10 times faster than quicksilver and has the same level of reflexes and at LEAST the strength of proffessor Hulk.

How fast is the hulk Carver? You think he is faster than quicsilver?

You are the one that thinks this strength increase will not allow Hulk to hit QS. Show me something that makes you think Hulk cant hit this version of Hulk.

By the way, Hulk is much faster than a missile...lol.

janus77
Hulk's speed is unquantified as far as I can tell. It's been highlighted more during Waid's run, with him proving too fast for superspeed cowboys or fast enough to catch a 100s Mph airplane from a standing start.

If you include his leaping speed though, you have a "lower bound", atleast. He can achieve escape velocity with his leaps. And that is escape velocity on a planet twice the size of Earth (which would affect the strength of its gravity and thus increase the escape velocity).

His hands can move fast enough for him to casually substitute for a centrifuge, which should be in the 100s to 1000s Mph, I'm guessing.

Also, he has been faster than "classic" QuickSilver, he's caught FTL heralds too, even when they've been moving and he started from an standing position.

Rao Kal El
You are the one that thinks this strength increase will not allow Hulk to hit QS. Show me something that makes you think Hulk cant hit this version of Hulk.

By the way, Hulk is much faster than a missile...lol.

I said "Hulk catch up to a rocket" not that Hulk is not faster or as fast a missile, so stop trying to corrupt my wors.

and I know he has a degree of super speed, He might be able to punch my hulk, Remark Might, but my hulk does not goes down like the speedsters he as faced, like spiderman or quicksilver. my speedster has hulk stats so he does not goes down with a single blow like quicsilver big grin

now consider my hulk has super speed reflexes 10 times faster than quicsilver. Cis is off, so tell me how is he going to hit him? what is going to be the punching trade rate.

Imagine Sentry vs Hulk but Sentry this time will not be nerf out for this match

janus77
Sentry wasn't "nerfed out", that's where you fail. Sentry did as much as he could, he wasn't powerful enough for it to "take". Hulk simply reasoned with him, let him expend all his energies and gently put him to sleep.

Also, Hulk punched him as Sentry tried to bullrush, so Hulk's reaction-speeds are up to FTL speedsters.

Anyway, this thread is ridiculous, you have a "Hulk" that is as strong as Prof. Hulk then place all these vague - and constantly shifting - "limits" on him. Then pit him against current Hulk?

You need to rethink this thread smile.

carver9
I said "Hulk catch up to a rocket" not that Hulk is not faster or as fast a missile, so stop trying to corrupt my wors.

and I know he has a degree of super speed, He might be able to punch my hulk, Remark Might, but my hulk does not goes down like the speedsters he as faced, like spiderman or quicksilver. my speedster has hulk stats so he does not goes down with a single blow like quicsilver big grin

now consider my hulk has super speed reflexes 10 times faster than quicsilver. Cis is off, so tell me how is he going to hit him? what is going to be the punching trade rate.

Imagine Sentry vs Hulk but Sentry this time will not be nerf out for this match

Lowballer, when was Sentry nerfed?

When has Spiderman blitzed Hulk in the past 10 yrs?

maxivitopowe
Clears until he reaches WWH they both have a difficult battle ahead off them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.