Darth Malgus vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Peak Revan vs Peak Malgus

Who wins?

All-Out fight, No Rounds.

Let's do this!

Stealth Moose
In terms of raw strength, I'd say Malgus. The guy is a definitive juggernaut. I need Neph's respect thread.

Nephthys
Its not mine, Intrepid made it.

JediMaster97
Malgus wins.

Stealth Moose
Wow, good collection of stuff there. Aryn Leneer was no chump either. She uses TK to survive a fall from high in the atmosphere while a muggle clung to her for support.

Nephthys
I'd say Leneer was more powerful than Satele myself. She kicked major ass. While Shan was swiftly beaten by Malgus, Leneer got hits on him and at one point tossed him 20 meters with one hand. thumb up

A Jedi who was capable of collapsing two large buildings on Malgus got easily overpowered by his lightning. Leneer blocked it in mid-air. Gals got game.

Stealth Moose
Yup. SW needs some strong female heroines.

DarthAnt66
Revan http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pile.gif

NewGuy01
You are alone in your beliefs Ant. Malgus plows through him.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Gay innuendo intended?

NewGuy01
mhm

Jmanghan

Isn't Ant the one who made the Revan Respect thread?

NewGuy01
Yes.

Jmanghan
Yes. So just look through both Respect Threads. Usually those Threads have every single feat they've ever done.

NewGuy01
I have looked through both respect threads. The victor seems pretty clear to me. Have you read them?

Jmanghan
I have looked through both respect threads. The victor seems pretty clear to me. Have you read them? I read the Revan one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.