RvB Texas vs Carolina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWu5RTwuNMv6U

RvB

Texas

RvB Texas

vs

Carolina

RvB Carolina

Added Extra: Tex vs Carol

Q99
Texas, of course. Carolina was better than the other non-Tex Freelancers, but Texas was the best, no question.

BloodRain
Ahh Tex. Yup, need to get back into that series.

Sacred 117
Any of you seen RWBY yet? It seems pretty legit so far. smile I've never seen anime quite like this.

Nemesis X
Depending on which Tex it is, it could go either way. Texas, when she was alive, could easily school Carolina so there's little chance she'd lose. Now if this were AI Tex, then she can be in trouble because even though she has a robot body strong enough to casually flip tanks and toss shipping containers around, she has a major flaw in her programming.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Any of you seen RWBY yet? It seems pretty legit so far. smile I've never seen anime quite like this.

I don't think it's an anime.

TrevorPhillipss
Haven't seen what Carolina is capable of, Tex is badass though

Q99
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Depending on which Tex it is, it could go either way. Texas, when she was alive, could easily school Carolina so there's little chance she'd lose. Now if this were AI Tex, then she can be in trouble because even though she has a robot body strong enough to casually flip tanks and toss shipping containers around, she has a major flaw in her programming.

Note, Tex outperformed Carolina in the program and performed many successful missions when an AI.

The 'weakness' seems to only apply in some specific, very difficult circumstances. It's that she won't achieve her goals, not that she won't beat everyone down along the way.

maxivitopowe
Recently finished watching season 10.
That's some emotional stuff

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Sacred 117

Watched the first 2 they seemed good.

Am I the only one pissed at the potential for CT and then she just died. That Bullshit

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I don't think it's an anime.

It's been commonly addressed as one, and could be easily classified as such. I suppose that's debatable, but to argue about it would be pointless. What's important is that it's enjoyed. smile

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Watched the first 2 they seemed good.

Am I the only one pissed at the potential for CT and then she just died. That Bullshit

Keep watching. It gets MUCH better! smile I could go on about this, but I just recommend you continue to follow it. My words alone will do no justice, so I'll simply save them.

I don't fully remember that, but I get what you're saying.

maxivitopowe
finished the series in you tube so far gonna check rooster teeth

l4LGppERkbM&list=EL5XzYuiGrhRI

from 2 mins 20 secs up is the C.T. fight

C.T.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWu5RTwuNMv6U

RvB

Texas

RvB Texas

Ke9wtbzGjCI

vs

Carolina

RvB Carolina

cwV6NHHBea4

Added Extra: Tex vs Carol

9strELpIWBQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.