Rogue Silver Surfer: THE BUFFET TOUR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Silver Surfer is absolutely ruthless and has been charged to clear any opposition so Galactus can feed.

Each planet only has one hero to defend against Rogue Surfer.

1) DC Earth preboot- Superman
2) Marvel NOW Earth 616- Thor
3) Valiant Earth- Solar
4) Wildstorm Earth- Majestic
5) 31st Century Earth- Sodam Yat
6) New Genesis Preboot- Orion
7) Earth 2- Dr. Fate
8) Marvel preboot earth 616- Void Sentry
9) Earth Prime- Superboy Prime
10)

1) CIS and restraint off for all Surfer opponents
2) CIS on for Surfer opponents

Whose Earth joins the buffet table?

janus77
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Silver Surfer is absolutely ruthless and has been charged to clear any opposition so Galactus can feed.

Each planet only has one hero to defend against Rogue Surfer.

1) DC Earth preboot- Superman
2) Marvel NOW Earth 616- Thor
3) Valiant Earth- Solar
4) Wildstorm Earth- Majestic
5) 31st Century Earth- Sodam Yat
6) New Genesis Preboot- Orion
7) Earth 2- Dr. Fate
8) Marvel preboot earth 616- Void Sentry
9) Earth Prime- Superboy Prime
10)

1) CIS and restraint off for all Surfer opponents
2) CIS on for Surfer opponents

Whose Earth joins the buffet table?
With this ridiculous order, he'll get to 3 and then die. Well, depends on the Solar in question, but iirc, he was pretty much unbeatable in his universe.

He definitely would beat: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 9, imo.

Cogito
Originally posted by janus77

Interesting, given that 5 and 7 are by far his easiest battles.

janus77
Originally posted by Cogito
Interesting, given that 5 and 7 are by far his easiest battles.
Not really that interesting when I don't have much in the way of knowledge of either 5 or 7's capabilities. I see in some threads, they are talked up, though Fate more than Yat, but still apparently Yat has the Ion powers?

Odekahn
Not really that interesting when I don't have much in the way of knowledge of either 5 or 7's capabilities. I see in some threads, they are talked up, though Fate more than Yat, but still apparently Yat has the Ion powers?

Yay is a Daxamite with full Kyrptonian powers. Imagine a mature Kryptonian with a Green Lantern power ring. Now imagine one instead with the Ion Entity inside of them.

EDIT: I thought you were just saying unfamiliar with Yat, I overlooked where it said 31st Century. My bad.

Cogito
Yat is, and always will be, an enormous disappointment. Especially 31st century Yat.

Earth 2 Fate has appeared in only a few comics so far, and doesn't have nearly enough feats to contend with even regular mindset SS.

LordofBrooklyn
With this ridiculous order, he'll get to 3 and then die. Well, depends on the Solar in question, but iirc, he was pretty much unbeatable in his universe.

The order is random.

I was looking for opinions on where Norrin succeeds or fails.

Rank it then if it makes it more appealing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.