strawhats, law, and kinemon vs donquixote pirate matchups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
link to all donquixote pirates:
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Donquixote_Pirates
and because they are either knockedout, held captive, or we've already seen then fight, i'm gonna take out:
jora, baby five, buffalo, bellamy( either gonna try to kill luffy and lose, badly. or become a traitor and let luffy go, either way, hes not gonna be involved in the fight) ceasar clown, violet, and unnamed guy.
who will fight who?

AuraAngel

You've eliminated the characters with showings. We have nothing else to really go on.

Luffygear4
thats because the characters with showing shouldn't be included in the final battle because they've already fought

but i guess we can include them.

AuraAngel
You don't understand.

Lao G hasn't been fought...so we have no idea how he'd fair against Zoro. He might get stomped. He might stomp him in return. We can't tell because Lao G hasn't done anything.

The only characters we can argue with are ones with showings like Baby 5 for example.

Luffygear4
Well this was just for fun, i only expected assumptions/ guesses. I didnt think characters who already had bern shown would be included in the final battle, so i cut them, its like saying nami would fight baby 5 after she had already been taken down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.