Wolverine's claws vs Diana's bracers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yamcha
We'll do both, Pre-Flashpoint and DcNu bracers

Now this isn't a fight (We all know Diana would fall madly in love with that rugged man and they'd have beautiful godly mutant children) but a question of sorts

So a lot of the time Diana's bracers are said to be completely impenetrable...but what about the man who's claws are said to make the impossible, possible.

At their highest showing could Wolvies claws cut Diana's Bracers?

1st round is Logan at his highest showings delivering everything he has, berserker barrage, tornado clawing, Drill claw and Weapon Xing, just completely tearing away at the bracers like the awesome savage he is.

But then I ask...

Is it a question of strength? If so see round 2

Round 2: So Supes himself is curious (Logans been hanging in the DCU, him and Supes became buddies, Supes doesn't know why he likes the guy so but he says his "I don't care do things my way" attitude reminds him of someone he knows) Wolverine lets him know about the fast ball special, Diana hangs her bracers on the wall, Supes is at first worried about Logan but with a simple "Bring it bub" he knows he can handle it, so he launches James who suddenly goes into a berserk rage cause he realizes he hates being thrown while also the sun shining in from the window glints and reflects off the bracers an gives the image of Sabertooth..thus infuriating him even more, with claws extended and a force behind him from someone that can bench press planets, can Wolverine once again make the impossible, possible?

*This will be playing the whole time Logan tries cutting them
5QDZWKvXszk

Odekahn
No. The claws wouldn't be so much as dulled from the attack, but they aren't scratching the bracers either imo.

Branlor Swift
One set of claws goes through her bracers and cuts off her hand

The other set bounces off and goes through Wolverine's skull. Hulk style

Q99
PreFP:
Nope. Not even at their best showing would they get close to cutting them.

Nor would high-herald strength behind them do it.

Let me put it this way. Pre-FP Diana's bracers > Capt's shield > Primary Adamantium.

Post... well, they can be penetrated post, but Wolverine on his own is still definitely no-where near enough. Maybe the with-supes one... not exactly sure where the line is.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Q99
PreFP:
Nope. Not even at their best showing would they get close to cutting them.

Nor would high-herald strength behind them do it.

Let me put it this way. Pre-FP Diana's bracers > Capt's shield > Primary Adamantium.

Post... well, they can be penetrated post, but Wolverine on his own is still definitely no-where near enough. Maybe the with-supes one... not exactly sure where the line is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.