Zonakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Is this an actual thing or just a term made by fans? I meant it's not like Anakin was in an actual state of mind, all he did was use his anger overpower Dooku.

Nephthys
Just a term made by fans.

Dolos
The idea was that he was in complete control of the fight, using his rage to draw from a "bottomless" pit of power and focus.

It's similar to how Jacen Solo achieved Oneness, Luke achieved Oneness, to how Darth Malgus felt at certain points.

He wasn't normally like that is the point. It was a power-up that he didn't normally have available to him.

Nephthys
thumb up

Stealth Moose
Don't forget Zonazo Trace and Dopa Barriss.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Don't forget Zonazo Trace

Cool. Now I'm even more keen to read Red Harvest if she has a moment like that.

and Dopa Barriss.

How cool would it be if the new series (the one replacing TCW) retcons it so that the bota injection was the real reason Bariss was acting the way she did in the TCW finale?

That would be awesome.

Stealth Moose
That actually would make more sense, because the two books she's in make her a model Jedi and pretty much the mirror opposite of Anakin Skywalker.

Also, Hestizo Trace's burst is, imo, the best Force speed showing of all time. Maybe Bane's "don't let the rain fall on me" comes close. It's all the more OP because she's directly compared to a super fast whipid.

chilled monkey
That actually would make more sense, because the two books she's in make her a model Jedi and pretty much the mirror opposite of Anakin Skywalker.

Exactly what I thought.

Also, Hestizo Trace's burst is, imo, the best Force speed showing of all time. Maybe Bane's "don't let the rain fall on me" comes close. It's all the more OP because she's directly compared to a super fast whipid.

That sounds awesome. Thanks.

Stealth Moose
No problem. Red Harvest is very atypical for a SW storyline, but it's still entertaining and Hestizo is endearing so there's that.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by The Merchant
Is this an actual thing or just a term made by fans? It's a term made by me. I coined it.

truejedi
That's what you think. You forget that I LEAD you to coining it. Played you like a puppet actually:

Lord Lucien
Curse you! I hates you! It's mine, my own!

Stealth Moose
I want to say that the first person to use it was Faunus actually.

Lord Lucien
If he did then it was a long time before I did. I remember portmanteauing the two together in a sarcastic post.

Stealth Moose
It was like 07 era so maybe.

Lord Lucien
Whatever, Faunus is dead to us now. His semi-annual pop-ups are just one-off echos from the precogs.

truejedi
Is rex dead?

Lord Lucien
No he showed up a week or so ago. He's a polyglot now.

truejedi
Now i have to go look that up.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Just a term made by fans.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.