Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs Morpheus and Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Morpheus and Trinity are well known terrorists in the Matrix. The first generation of power rangers are sent in to arrest them. Without the sue of zords, can the rangers defeat them?

This power rangers team includes the very first green ranger.

ScreamPaste
I'm going to say that no, while formidable, the rangers cannot beat their opponentd.

Wei Phoenix
Tommy kicks them both out of the Matrix.

XanatosForever
Green Ranger solos.

ScreamPaste
Fajets.

TrevorPhillipss
Outside of the Matrix team 2 gets train wrecked.

BruceSkywalker
Tony easily solos

KingD19
Tommy's laugh forces them to surrender.

the ninjak
Can any of you supply any evidence besides trash talk?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by the ninjak
Can any of you supply any evidence besides trash talk?

Who's trash talking?

-Pr-
I ****ing hate Tommy.

That said, I still think the Matrix people would win.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Who's trash talking?

Not a single fact has been given besides "that guy" wins.

KingD19
Rangers(All 6) have blasters capable of causing large scale explosions.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Rangers(All 6) have blasters capable of causing large scale explosions.

I know the Rangers are going to win this.

-They had insane damage soak.
-Healed absurd damage almost instantly on occasion. Including Zoid size blasts often.
-Agility so great they leaped on top Zoids. (to enter them)
-Blasters blew the crap out of areas. bazooka pistols.
-Had motorbikes that could leap through the air on command.

Trinity and Morpheus are screwed.

Based
I'm pretty sure the MPPR didn't have blasters but I know for a fact they didn't have motorbikes.

KingD19
http://www.rangergallery.com/albums/uploads/random%20pics/Mighty_Morphin_Power_Rangers_-_Power_Blaster_sequence.JPG

http://www.grovenet.net/~cirplex/mav554.jpg

Jason had a blaster, Kimmy had a bow, Zach had an axe that turned into a gun, and Billy and Trinny's weapons could be used as blasters as well.

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Blade_Blaster#Blade_Blaster - And they all had Blade Blasters as well.

Based
Oh that's right, they have personal weapons. But they aren't the typical blasters people were mentioning.

KingD19
The Blade Blasters are for all intents and purposes a "general team weapon", as everybody got one. They also got an upgraded version of the blasters later on, and every personal weapon has an energy projection mode. So the point remains.

TrevorPhillipss
Wow thanks for showing that

Q99
In terms of strength, there was a later season where Tommy fought his past selves. His Green Ranger version *kicked a stone column at hit* (think, like, part of a roman column).

They're really strong.

Yea. Not as used as the personal weapons, but there.

Some reasons were more or less gun heavy than others (Lightspeed Rescue was guns all the time).

TrevorPhillipss
Zords would of been fun.,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.