Blade, Spitfire & Morbius vs. Spider-Man, Spider-Woman & Agent Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

juggernaut74
Team 1.

deathslash
Team one (mainly because Blade has highly deadly weapons and comparable stats to all of the other characters and Spitfire will be very hard to hit while she's punching you at mach 4 a dozen times)

juggernaut74
Spitfire has vampiric strength and healing to go with her speed.

SamZED
Going with team 2.

deathslash
Originally posted by SamZED
Going with team 2. how so? Blade has taken Peter in straight forward physical combat before and even beat him while he was a vampire, one good hit with his sword or bullet to his body (Blade has shot Peter before) should take Spider-man down. Without a doubt in my mind, Spitfire would beat the crap out of Spider Woman (she's just far to fast and has enhanced strength and a healing factor). I'm not sure how well Morbius would do against Venom, but I'm pretty sure that he could hold off Flash long enough for the others to help him.

juggernaut74
Morbius is pretty hard to take down. Dude has some uber healing and speed himself.

SamZED
Originally posted by deathslash
how so? Blade has taken Peter in straight forward physical combat before and even beat him while he was a vampire, one good hit with his sword or bullet to his body (Blade has shot Peter before) should take Spider-man down. Without a doubt in my mind, Spitfire would beat the crap out of Spider Woman (she's just far to fast and has enhanced strength and a healing factor). I'm not sure how well Morbius would do against Venom, but I'm pretty sure that he could hold off Flash long enough for the others to help him. Venom has already beaten Morbius with min efforts, it was Brock but still. Blade and Spider-man have taken turns beating each other. If I'm not mistaken the score is 1-2 in Pete's favor and when he lost he was a mindless brawling vampire. And that's Pete. It's SpOck now which means no holding back which puts him on a whole different level. With his speed, spider sense, strength, improved webbing and now razor sharp claws I don't see why he won't be able to take Blade for majority. Spitfire is trickier and is a wild card here, but afaik (correct me if I'm wrong) she doesn't have wins over any a-list opponents and that's important IMO. Speed Demon is crazy fast yet I wouldn't give him a win over say Iron Fist based on his power set alone.

juggernaut74
Well Namor said one time that he wasn't sure if he could beat Spitfire. That's gotta count for something.

SamZED
Didn't know that. It is cool, still more showings and feats wouldnt hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.