Physical aspect of a Character???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is based off of physical fts...best showings! No Pre Crisis era or classic fts. Date range from the yr 1990 on up. Consist of trans tier down. Nothing above the trans power scale.

What's the best combat speed ft.
Best durability ft.
Best flight speed ft.
Best lifting fts (big objects).
Best pushing ft (big objects).

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
This is based off of physical fts...best showings! No Pre Crisis era or classic fts. Date range from the yr 1990 on up. Consist of trans tier down. Nothing above the trans power scale.

Best durability ft.
Best flight speed ft.

Quantifiable or Metaphysical or Esoterical?

Cogito

Best durability ft.
Best flight speed ft.

1. Probably Zoom
2. SBP universe-buster
3. Impossible. Distance/Time are rarely mentioned so this usually just becomes a hypothetical guessing game between SS and Superman, with a few people throwing around actually quantified speeds such as Azrael 1M.
4. Ultraman
5. Pushing? Who the hell pushes anything?

StiltmanFTW
1) Dodging Batgod.

2) Superman's head still attached to his body after taking Batgod's punch.

3) Almost tagging Batgod.

4) Lifting your mom's car.

5) Moving your mom's car.

All feats performed by no one else than the Man of Steel, of course.

Cogito
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Batkick would have done him in for sure

StiltmanFTW
It would turn Kent to ash...

Galan007
Feats more on the quantifiable side, I'm assuming?

Combat speed: Zoom-- consistently out-speeding ANY versions of Flash represents speed that really cannot be rivaled by anyone, sans massive amps.

Durability to energy attacks: Prime-- tanking anti-matter as well as universe-busting energies. Durability to physical and/or piercing attacks:
classic Juggernaut-- 'nuff said.

Flying speed: Azrael 1M-- flew from Pluto to Mars in a nanosecond. A distance of roughly 3,500,000,000 miles in one billionth of a second. Do the math.

Lifting strength: Superman-- pressed earth-weight for 5 consecutive days non-stop.

Pushing feats: Prime pushed multiple planets across the universe at high speeds with ease, does that count? If not, WAR Hulk pushing Juggernaut back, maybe?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Galan007

Combat speed: Zoom-- consistently out-speeding ANY versions of Flash represents speed that really cannot be rivaled by anyone, sans massive amps.

Durability to energy attacks: Prime-- tanking anti-matter as well as universe-busting energies. Durability to physical and/or piercing attacks:

Flying speed: Azrael 1M-- flew from Pluto to Mars in a nanosecond. A distance of roughly 3,500,000,000 miles in one billionth of a second. Do the math.

Lifting strength: Superman-- pressed earth-weight for 5 consecutive days non-stop.

Pushing feats: Prime pushed multiple planets across the universe at high speeds with ease, does that count? If not, WAR Hulk pushing Juggernaut back, maybe?

thumb up

Who is that guy in you Avatar?

carver9

thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

Who is that guy in you Avatar? Yorick Brown and his pet monkey Ampersand from Y: The Last Man.

LeonBuco666
Would Zoom count as a 'speed' feat? Because technically he's not using superspeed, just manipulating time.

Angel Watching
Galan007 right on point with each feat

Galan007
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Would Zoom count as a 'speed' feat? Because technically he's not using superspeed, just manipulating time. Relative to everyone else, Zoom does utilize super-super-super-speed. So yes, his showings should definitely count as speed feats.

Rao Kal El
couple of things

does prime universe buster counts as universe buster? the universe was seen in FC not destroyed, unless it was receated in 52.

dont know if it counst

also when has War Hulk pushed back the juggernaut? He stopped him, Thor's GB was the one who pushed him back. and still it dwarfs compared to moving planets at ftl.

Badabing
1) Dodging Batgod.

All feats performed by no one else than the Man of Steel, of course. Can't argue with any of those feats. thumb up

maxivitopowe
Judt realised Galans sig is UM snorting Powdered K

best relative in meta terms is spiderman in all :3

Galan007
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
couple of things

does prime universe buster counts as universe buster? the universe was seen in FC not destroyed, unless it was receated in 52.

dont know if it counst

also when has War Hulk pushed back the juggernaut? He stopped him, Thor's GB was the one who pushed him back. and still it dwarfs compared to moving planets at ftl. Monarch's blast did destroy universe-51, but soon thereafter the Monitors recreated it. Solomon then introduced the Morticoccus virus into universe-51, killing all sentient life within it-- we saw this lifeless universe in the pages of Superman Beyond. Essentially, universe-51 was killed twice during Countdown:
http://i.imgur.com/VPUivpf.jpg
Nix recreated universe-51(his universe) for a final time at the end of Final Crisis.

So yes, Prime survived a universe-busting detonation, and was sent hurling through the timestream.

And you're right about War Hulk: he didn't push Juggy back. He did stop him dead in his tracks, though, which is still a very impressive 'pushing' feat.

carver9
Thor God blast and Hulk is the only things that stopped Juggernaut enchantment. I would rank it above planetary since I can't see Hulk having a hard time pushing one versus stopping Juggernaut enchantment.

Rao Kal El
Monarch's blast did destroy universe-51, but soon thereafter the Monitors recreated it. Solomon then introduced the Morticoccus virus into universe-51, killing all sentient life within it-- we saw this lifeless universe in the pages of Superman Beyond. Essentially, universe-51 was killed twice during Countdown:
http://i.imgur.com/VPUivpf.jpg
Nix recreated universe-51(his universe) for a final time at the end of Final Crisis.

So yes, Prime survived a universe-busting detonation, and was sent hurling through the timestream.

And you're right about War Hulk: he didn't push Juggy back. He did stop him dead in his tracks, though, which is still a very impressive 'pushing' feat.

thumb up

Rao Kal El
Thor God blast and Hulk is the only things that stopped Juggernaut enchantment. I would rank it above planetary since I can't see Hulk having a hard time pushing one versus stopping Juggernaut enchantment.

Let me see if I get this correctly?

You are saying that pushing a planet out of it's orbital trench at the speed of light, with a nudge is easier than to make the Juggernaut take one step back or stop him?

I strongly disagree, That punch in HOTM will most likely stop the Juggernaut, but still was not enough to move the planet out of it's orbital trench.

Golgo13

thumb up

Badabing
Thor God blast and Hulk is the only things that stopped Juggernaut enchantment. I would rank it above planetary since I can't see Hulk having a hard time pushing one versus stopping Juggernaut enchantment. I think you want Hulk "pushing" your buttocks! durhulk

Eel O'Brien
1) Dodging Batgod.

4) Lifting your mom's car.

5) Moving your mom's car.

All feats performed by no one else than the Man of Steel, of course.

I hope you aren't serious.

OP said trans tier down; that disqualifies the Bat...

Branlor Swift
Hyperion survived two universes destroying on top of him that completely destroyed everything when he was point blank.

Hyperion > Prime

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
I think you want Hulk "pushing" your buttocks! durhulk

laughing out loud WTF

carver9
Let me see if I get this correctly?

You are saying that pushing a planet out of it's orbital trench at the speed of light, with a nudge is easier than to make the Juggernaut take one step back or stop him?

I strongly disagree, That punch in HOTM will most likely stop the Juggernaut, but still was not enough to move the planet out of it's orbital trench.

I agree with you. Just like the Superman holding the Black hole showing. It was contained, so why does everyone over exaggerate the ft? You get what I'm saying.?

thumb up

Me and you can become partners one day. We are already heading there.

maxivitopowe
^ There's a joke there

Rao Kal El
I agree with you. Just like the Superman holding the Black hole showing. It was contained, so why does everyone over exaggerate the ft? You get what I'm saying.?

thumb up

Me and you can become partners one day. We are already heading there.

We didn't agree anything on that. You failed to answer any questions I asked...... Just like right now. wink

If you want to debate feats, we could get a Mod, so you don't try to escape as usual stick out tongue

I still like you, mr virtual simulation big grin

abhilegend
Ultraman lifting the infinite book.

ODG
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hyperion survived two universes destroying on top of him that completely destroyed everything when he was point blank.

Hyperion > Prime thumb up

Hyperion's performance there pretty much wins the durability and pushing feats simultaneously.

Badabing
Me and you can become partners one day. We are already heading there. Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I still like you, mr virtual stimulation big grin You both need to get a room. facepalm

carver9
We didn't agree anything on that. You failed to answer any questions I asked...... Just like right now. wink

If you want to debate feats, we could get a Mod, so you don't try to escape as usual stick out tongue

I still like you, mr virtual simulation big grin

You're not ready. Come at me in about a yr when you get your debating game up.

stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
You're not ready. Come at me in about a yr when you get your debating game up.

stick out tongue

laughing out loud as long as you keep me entertained I shall let you live.

Originally posted by Badabing
You both need to get a room. facepalm

Hey! is not my fault that this flirt likes to be everybodys punching bag,

psycho gundam
also when has War Hulk pushed back the juggernaut? He stopped him, Thor's GB was the one who pushed him back. technically that's opposite acceleration till it reached 0

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by psycho gundam
technically that's opposite acceleration till it reached 0

Elaborate?

slowing down something is not the same as pushing something back

one requires more

carver9
Not slowing down but STOPPING someone.

Rao Kal El
Not slowing down but STOPPING someone.

To stop something you have to slow it down first regardless of how sudden or subtle this is done and it is not clear weather this was a full stop in the wwh case or just a slow down

Aaaaaaaaaaand there are better pushing feats than that.

Now, please, grown ups are having a conversation so shhh!!! cool

carver9
What pushing fts are better?

Rao Kal El
What pushing fts are better?

Read your own thread buddy, you will find out wink

carver9
Read your own thread buddy, you will find out wink

That's not better imo.

Rao Kal El
That's not better imo.

thumb up

I think there is a couple of feats mentioned in here that trump that one.

You know the faster you move an object the more power it requires right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.