Dread Masters vs. The Emperor's Hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dread Masters effortlessly stomp.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dread Masters effortlessly stomp.

S_W_LeGenD
Pfff

Dread Masters will eat them alive.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Actually, Styrak effortlessly stomps.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

He alone will eat them alive and not share his pie.

NewGuy01
Any one of the Dread Masters solos with ease.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
^^^

He alone will eat them alive and not share his pie.

sad

The Merchant
So Dread Masters>Hands>Dark Council.

NewGuy01
Since when is the hand above the Dark Council? They're fodder.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nope. Dread Masters>>Dark Council>>>>Hands.

The Merchant
I thought the Hands were considered to be "another layer" above the Dark Council, according to the few that even knew of their existence.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh, you're talking about TOR emperor hands. but nah the emperor's been siphoning there energy for hundreds of years.

NewGuy01
I was talking about TOR EH's too. However...

Krayt's Hands >>>>>>>>>>> Vitiate's.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
nah for some odd reason i was thinking of sedriss, but i just remembered that they're the DS elite.

Nephthys
I thought you were talking about Mara and friends.

Vitiates Hands were high in terms of authority, but had no combat power that we've seen so far.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Collectively the Dread Masters>Vitiate imo.

Nephthys
Nah.

Their best thing, their fear effect, likely wouldn't do anything to him and he'd beat them straight up imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
but they have, "unprecedented" power over the dark side stick out tongue

Nephthys
ugh3

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
big grin

Nah but seriously even Styrak by himself was able to enslave/corrupt an entire cartel by himself, was considered an incredibly powerful master of the dark side, an "incomparable" sith alchemist, etc. Bestia single handedly crushed an entire slave rebellion while merely a sith apprentice, then underwent some cray cray ritual (all the dread masters got this) that gave them their so called, "unprecedented" power, and prolonged their lives for a millennium. Those 2 alone are insanely powerful, + the others, and I think they may be stronger.

The Merchant
They all sound like Vitiate lol.

Q99
That's really not *too* impressive for full sith. A One Sith, Kruhl, low enough to be considered *expendable* was used to make a planet submit.

Sith *should* be able to topple/take over large organizations easy.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
That's really not *too* impressive for full sith. A One Sith, Kruhl, low enough to be considered *expendable* was used to make a planet submit.

Sith *should* be able to topple/take over large organizations easy.
Its not like that, Styrak telepathically dominated every living being around him into submission, reducing them to drone status.

Also, Styrak is incredibly powerful Sith Lord. Besides usual shit, he had developed such level of Force abilities that he could revive the dead and even shapeshift. Imagine.

Styrak gives the vibe of The Ones. He is so hard to kill that a 16 individual strike team is sent to eliminate him.

pencilcrayon
Styrak gives the vibe of The Ones. He is so hard to kill that a 16 individual strike team is sent to eliminate him. Is Stryak more powerful than Vitiate? The latter was eliminated by a single being.

Q99
Its not like that, Styrak telepathically dominated every living being around him into submission, reducing them to drone status.

Ah, yea, that is more impressive!

We talking zombies, or...?

psmith81992
The whole concept of the dread masters turns star wars into black magic bullshit.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99

In the fight with him you kill his pet Kell Dragon then fight Styrak. After a while he gets pissed, reanimates his Dragon and it starts wrecking shit again.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by psmith81992
The whole concept of the dread masters turns star wars into black magic bullshit.

Racist. Bet if it were white magic, you'd be cool with it.

psmith81992
white is right

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by pencilcrayon
Is Stryak more powerful than Vitiate? The latter was eliminated by a single being.

Not sure on this really, but the Dread Masters are pretty powerful in any sort of comparison. That alien shaman was draining them and with the fraction of stolen energy, turned around and Tk'd an Imperial soldier into a Rakata statue perhaps 15 feet tall and shattering it with the impact.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
He brought a Dragon back to life which was killed earlier.

Originally posted by pencilcrayon
Is Stryak more powerful than Vitiate? The latter was eliminated by a single being.
I am not sure if Sith Emperor was actually "eliminated" by a single being. He has never lost a fight in his prime condition at least.

As far as the comparison is concerned, both are unnatural dark side practitioners, remarkably powerful in the ways of the Force. Sith Emperor's feat of keeping all 6 Dread Masters subservient or loyal, sheds new light on his abilities as well.

I think that Stryak is too hard to subdue in combat situations due to his incredible dark side abilities. It makes sense to take him out with large numbers.

Originally posted by psmith81992
I would blame Mortis content.

Stealth Moose
SW was using black magic bullshit since DE. That's nothing new.

Q99
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
SW was using black magic bullshit since DE. That's nothing new.

Dark Empire and Tales of the Jedi. They were early EU, and the authors like their magic BS, even though it really wasn't how the force was shown in the movies.

I will say that the Prequel Trilogies was good for significantly decreasing the amount of magic BS.... for awhile. I guess enough years have past that people are escalating again.

Originally posted by The Merchant
I thought the Hands were considered to be "another layer" above the Dark Council, according to the few that even knew of their existence.

Politically, not power wise. They acted by finding an agent to do work for them against a councilor.

Or at least, I *hope* not. It'd be really dumb if they did, "Oh, and there's yet more more powerful than seen before sith, who managed to get so without going through the sith-eat-sith competition of the councilors." Especially considering they needed others to do their dirty work.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I was talking about TOR EH's too. However...

Krayt's Hands >>>>>>>>>>> Vitiate's.

Agreed.

DarthAnt66
Just for the purpose and habit of feeling to counter everything you say, even if I agree, here's my two cents:

Revive from the dead: So could Cade...I assume you are putting Cade then on that level?
Shapeshift: So could Zam Wessel...lol jk, that's impressive.

Anyway, Dread Monsters stomp.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Just for the purpose and habit of feeling to counter everything you say, even if I agree, here's my two cents:

Revive from the dead: So could Cade...I assume you are putting Cade then on that level?

Kinda looks like cherry picking to me. Zam Wessel didn't shape shift using the Force. In fact, very few people have, so the ability requires either a decent amount of power and/or esoteric knowledge outside of the mainstream. Same with revival. I mean, if I want to be stupid, my Sith Inquisitor can use Reanimation, but that ignores context.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Kinda looks like cherry picking to me. Zam Wessel didn't shape shift using the Force. In fact, very few people have, so the ability requires either a decent amount of power and/or esoteric knowledge outside of the mainstream. Same with revival. I mean, if I want to be stupid, my Sith Inquisitor can use Reanimation, but that ignores context.

Looks like I found someone who doesn't understand the meaning of "jk" smart

What I said:
Shapeshift: So could Zam Wessel...lol jk

Assuming your unfamilar with Social Media, jk stands for joking...for I was joking off countering the Dread Master's ability with Zam Wessel...it seems like we learn something everyday eh? big grin

Stealth Moose
Looks like I found someone who doesn't understand the meaning of "jk" smart

What I said:
Shapeshift: So could Zam Wessel...lol jk

Assuming your unfamilar with Social Media, jk stands for joking...for I was joking off countering the Dread Master's ability with Zam Wessel...it seems like we learn something everyday eh? big grin

Around here it means "Jedi Knight" bro.

The more you know.

DarthAnt66
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130613213444/degrassi/images/b/b2/The_more_you_know.gif

Stealth Moose
Despite your undisguised hatred for Vitiate, Our New Lord and Savior, the Coming-Again of the Epic Dark Side Spirit that was Adas, that was Ragnos, that was Kun, that will be Bane and Barriss Offee, etc. etc. amen, you're starting to become a likable member of this forum.

DarthAnt66
http://a1.tcdn.ru/assets/att/29/47/6856902_0_0_____2_tlog.jpg

DarthAnt66
But in all honestly though, I admit I really like Vitiate...he is one of my favorite Dark Lords. However that being said, I will not stop to stomp out all who dare question Palpatine's superiority. (And the funny part is, Palpatine's not even one of my favorite characters.)

PS: If you think I hate Vitiate, it is nothing compared to my destiny to destroy Barriss Offee.

S_W_LeGenD

1. Cade haven't brought any "dead" individual back to life. He have cured some mortally wounded individuals.

2. Prove that Zam Wessel can.

But in all honestly though, I admit I really like Vitiate...he is one of my favorite Dark Lords. However that being said, I will not stop to stomp out all who dare question Palpatine's superiority. (And the funny part is, Palpatine's not even one of my favorite characters.)

PS: If you think I hate Vitiate, it is nothing compared to my destiny to destroy Barriss Offee.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/320/033/ceb.png

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Zam Wessel's shapeshifting abilities are not a product of her Force Mastery; she possessed such biological capabilities.

Dread Masters could shapeshift on the basis of their extraordinary Force Mastery. They are not biological shapeshifters.

Also, Styrak shapeshifted into a "gigantic monster."

That ultimate facepalm back at you.

Petrus
He was joking with the Zam Wessel comment.

Stealth Moose

We are now blood enemies. No one disputes Barriss' superiority.

juyomaster34
I don't know....I wouldn't underestimate the Emperor's Hands
they are capable of assassinating the members of The Dark Council....
that I do remember reading...

I also read how extremely dangerous the Dread Lords are also.....
I'll get back to you on that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.