EvanNova95's accuracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
What do you think?...

red8
Red8's accuracy is superior.

Stealth Moose
I have no idea who this person is, but if '95 is their birthday, no one can be logical who is born after the theatrical release of Jurassic Park. No one.

red8
On the real though, my problem with Jensaarai is that you can watch five to ten minutes of most of his videos and know who he will pick as the winner. I'm an fan of his, but he's not good at hiding his biases.

Evan is the exact opposite, but in a bad way. He'll take match-ups that don't make sense (Ahsoka vs Starkiller, Revan vs DE Luke) and try to make then seem even.

I also prefer the format used on this board (sabers, force, all out) over the format they use, but it's all good.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by red8
On the real though, my problem with Jensaarai is that you can watch five to ten minutes of most of his videos and know who he will pick as the winner. I'm an fan of his, but he's not good at hiding his biases.

Evan is the exact opposite, but in a bad way. He'll take match-ups that don't make sense (Ahsoka vs Starkiller, Revan vs DE Luke) and try to make then seem even.

I also prefer the format used on this board (sabers, force, all out) over the format they use, but it's all good.
What is their format?

red8
The format of this board is typically: sabers, force, all out

Their format is roughly:
Physical Shape
Martial Combat
Saber Combat
Force Abilities
Weapons
Overall

There's nothing wrong with their format, I just prefer the one this board uses.

In most cases, there is no reason to debate whether character x is in better physical shape than character y because they are either roughly equal or their differences are obvious. I'm not saying this is always the case, but a lot of times it is.

Discussing weapons is also usually pointless (though not always) because a lot of times it seems like it comes down to choosing the lightsaber with a cooler looking hilt.

Q99
And physical shape largely just plays into martial combat and saber combat anyway. And weapons *and* sabers separate is just redundant....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.