teen titans vs spidey and villains/friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
Robin
Cyborg
Raven
Starfire
Beast boy
Terra
Thunder
Lightning

Spiderman
Rhino
Electro
Luke cage
Iron fist
Spider woman
Green goblin
Venom
10 days prep whip wins

sacred108
IMO I think the teen titans would win.

StiltmanFTW
Luke Cage solos

SamZED
Are you using the cartoon version of TT? Because I didn't know Thunder and Lightning appeared in comics.
Cartoon Raven solos without much trouble.

Ps: Heck cartoon Robin wtfpwns Luke Cage.

StiltmanFTW
In the final issue of Infinity, Thanos gets eaten by Cage.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In the final issue of Infinity, Thanos gets eaten by Cage.

Thanos is actually trying to offer an olive branch to Cage in the scan below, but he couldn't find anything else that was green.

http://imageshack.us/a/img6/2783/pxg8.jpg

Mshinu
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thanos is actually trying to offer an olive branch to Cage in the scan below, but he couldn't find anything else that was green.

http://imageshack.us/a/img6/2783/pxg8.jpg

thumb up

Even Thanos knows there are some opponents he can`t beat.

sacred108
Thunder and Lightning are not full titans but are just honorarily titans.

Flyattractor
Couldn't certain versions of Raven solo this with no sweat? And yeah TTGo Robin makes Spidey look like a fat old person on a scooty chair.

Mshinu
Cage & Danny high fives and team Titans get wiped out by the resulting blast wave.

sacred108
Raven could solo if she let red Raven out that or absorb all her other emotions.

DarkSaint85
I love it when thread starters come in with stomps.

sacred108
But Raven is base form BTW

carver9
Why would you make a thread if you think one team STOMPS the other?

sacred108
I never said it was a stomp If raven was at full power then it be a stomp but she isnt she is in base

Flyattractor
Spite?

sacred108
I hate when people try to put words in my mouth

SamZED
Tbf he said Raven base form. So not a stomp.
Like Flyat said TT Robin was Spider-man on steroids.

Parmaniac
so those are cartoon versions?

sacred108
No their comics I thought Lightning and thunder were comic characters

Parmaniac
and it's one sided prep for team spider?

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
so those are cartoon versions? Guess so. Don't think Lightning and Thunder ever made it into comics. Also the mention of Red Raven etc.

Cartoon Robin was shown casually punching through boulders, falling from 60-storied building while beating the crap outta someone, throwing a multi-ton brick monster etc.

deathslash
Originally posted by Mshinu
Cage & Danny high fives and team Titans get wiped out by the resulting blast wave. hysterical

deathslash
Originally posted by SamZED
Guess so. Don't think Lightning and Thunder ever made it into comics. Also the mention of Red Raven etc.

Cartoon Robin was shown casually punching through boulders, falling from 60-storied building while beating the crap outta someone, throwing a multi-ton brick monster etc. actually, they did appear in comics. I don't read much Teen Titans, but I do remember that they were in Salvation Run

SamZED
Originally posted by deathslash
actually, they did appear in comics. I don't read much Teen Titans, but I do remember that they were in Salvation Run Really? Well i guess if Mas and Menos made it anything is possible.

sacred108
For the last time it's comic versions base raven

deathslash
Originally posted by sacred108
For the last time it's comic versions base raven good to know. Team Spidey and friends wins this.

SamZED
Comicbook Raven still stomps IMO

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
and it's one sided prep for team spider?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.