The Most Skilled Lightsabers/Protosaber/Sith Sword Duelist in Galactic History.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who, out of every single person, in Galactic History, has the most mastery with Blades/Sabers in Galactic History?

chilled monkey
Luke Skywalker has to be up there if not at the top. He's had more duels against elite opponents than anyone over the course of his career.

ares834
Luke.

Dolos
Luke Skywalker.

Skill as in dexterity comes from the Force; so the most powerful Force wielder naturally is the best duelist. Not to mention that Luke could mimic lightsaber forms almost instantly, had shatterpoint as revealed in FoTJ; and of course his powers allowed him to supplement his strength, durability and speed to a more superhuman level than any Jedi or Sith before or after him.

Nephthys
Hero of Tython. Unmatched lightsaber prowess ftw.

Stealth Moose
Tulak Hord ftw.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Tulak Hord ftw.

But... Is what Kriea said really relevant anymore? Mace Windu wasn't there back then, neither was Anakin, Yoda, Sidious, Maul, Qui-Gon (In his prime). So is it still safe to say that Tulak Hord could defeat any other Lightsaber Practitioner in Galactic History?

Nephthys
TOR fleshes him out a bit.

In that he defeated an army of 1000 Jedi single-handedly and possessed legendary lightsaber skills.

Stealth Moose
And made Khem who eats Force users his *****. He's so badass they retconned lightsaber use among the Sith Empire to make him the best evah.

Dolos
Originally posted by Nephthys
TOR fleshes him out a bit.

In that he defeated an army of 1000 Jedi single-handedly and possessed legendary lightsaber skills. TOR comics are over-the-top; like Clone Wars was.

cF3ocZu4cZo

CW is one thing I don't consider canon, and now I don't consider TOR comics canon either.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Tulak Hord ftw.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dolos
TOR comics are over-the-top; like Clone Wars was.

cF3ocZu4cZo

CW is one thing I don't consider canon, and now I don't consider TOR comics canon either. But it is... Canon, it tells what happens between Episode 2 and Episode 3, at the end of the series, Grievous captures Shaak Ti and Palpatine. What's the beginning of Episode 3? Anakin and Obi-Wan boarding the ship that Shaak Ti and Palpatine are on, Grievous is there, Count Dooku dies, hell, in the series is when Anakin becomes a Jedi Knight, so yeah. :P

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Dolos
TOR comics are over-the-top; like Clone Wars was.

cF3ocZu4cZo

CW is one thing I don't consider canon, and now I don't consider TOR comics canon either.

Uh, that's not in the TOR comics; it's in the game itself that this is referenced.

S_W_LeGenD
In no specific order:

- Tulak Hord
- Luke Skywalker
- Hero of Tython
- Yoda

Honorable mentions:-

- Kao Cen Darach
- Raskta Lsu
- Kas'im
- Jun Seros

Nephthys
Jun Ser- ah **** it.

Stealth Moose
Cin Drallig.

/thread

Based
Mace is apart of the GOAT discussion outside of Luke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.