Black Cat/Spider Woman vs Lady Shiva/Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pre reboot versions...this is Cassie.

Who wins?

Flyattractor
Isn't team1 in the Spidey strength level? If so. Team 2 has the better H2H skills but Team one has super powers and due to KMC reality...This is a spite thread.

byrdgang21
I say team Marvel. They seem to be more powerful enough to make up for the slight disadvantage in skill. Does BC still have her bad luck powers? I wonder how that will work against their abilities to predict moves.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Isn't team1 in the Spidey strength level? If so. Team 2 has the better H2H skills but Team one has super powers and due to KMC reality...This is a spite thread.

When were they every in the 10 ton range?

SamZED
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I say team Marvel. They seem to be more powerful enough to make up for the slight disadvantage in skill. Does BC still have her bad luck powers? I wonder how that will work against their abilities to predict moves. She does as well as cybernatically enhanced body.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
When were they every in the 10 ton range? According to their wiki's they both have some level of Superhuman strength and abilities. Kinda depends on which version your looking at but still...

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by SamZED
She does as well as cybernatically enhanced body.

When did she get enhanced

pym-ftw
Spiderwoman solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.