Solid Snake Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Since people put solid snake same level as Batman. We'll how about Solid Snake take on Slade known as Deathstoke

Round 1 weapons vs Weapons fight

You pick any weapons for Solid Snake within Metal Gear solid series. You can pick any weapons for Deathstroke from anywhere like comic, cartoon shows. Even in games.

Round 2 hand to hand combat only.

The first round take place in a huge warehouse fill box around

Round two take place on a snowfield forest.

Whom come out on top??

TrevorPhillipss
Retarded people try to put Snake on Batman and Captain America's level. People who actually know the characters and their feats don't.,

Imagine Deathstroke vs the Punisher, now imagine Deathstroke vs a weaker, slower, less skilled and less intelligent version of the Punisher. There you have it

You're a bad troll btw.

wakkawakkawakka
Not sure if Deathstroke has dodged rail-gun fire before or something equivalent to it: I'm not counting the BS that let him get the better of Flash. Nonetheless I'm inclined to give this one to Deathstroke

hand-to-hand, Snake did fight a class 100 cyborg in a fistfight though it could be argued that Fox was holding back. Then again Deathstroke is superhuman so...its a toss-up on this one.

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Not sure if Deathstroke has dodged rail-gun fire before or something equivalent to it: I'm not counting the BS that let him get the better of Flash. Nonetheless I'm inclined to give this one to Deathstroke

hand-to-hand, Snake did fight a class 100 cyborg in a fistfight though it could be argued that Fox was holding back. Then again Deathstroke is superhuman so...its a toss-up on this one. "Calls Deathstroke tagging the Flash BS"

"Says dodging a rail gun of an unknown speed is legit"

mmm "not sure if trolling or stupid"

Fox wanted to die, this is confirmed right after, if he truly wanted to kill Snake he could of stealthed up and lobbed his head off, just like he lobbed Ocelot's arm off...You know Ocelot..that same guy who beat the living p*ss out of Snake in Guns of the Patriots

Snake couldn't beat Liquid or Ocelot without Foxdie. Vamp is someone who showed that he cannot bullet time, he ended up owning Snake and could of killed him if he wanted to but spared him.

Snake also showed that he couldn't keep up with Solidus either. He was in a helicopter too afraid to go down and fight Solidus, he tried to shoot him and Solidus dodged all of his attacks and taunted him.

The fact that Snake couldn't beat any of these guys who are all outclassed by Deathstroke by a significant margin shows how long he'd last here. But then again you're someone who thinks Q99 makes a valid point so I expect more nonsensical post to come in the future.

EmptyHearted
Agree Deathstroke take this

Nusa105
DS wins...

John Murdoch
Deathstroke FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.