Team badass armor vs team comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
Master chief
Seamus Aran
Bob fett
Doom guy

Spiderman
Deathstroke the terminator
Captain America
Blue beetle

Going by deathbattle rules and how they judge the characters so who wins

TrevorPhillipss
Which Blue Beetle?

sacred108
Recent one

TrevorPhillipss
The recent one was fighting Lanterns...

sacred108
Really oh forgot he was rebooted lol I meant James if I have his name right.

TrevorPhillipss
Jamie was a mid herald level character before the reboot. The Blue Beetle you want is Ted Kord.

ScreamPaste
Samus makes everyone else on her team look like an *******. She could single handedly beat Spider-Man, Cap, and Deathstroke in a random encounter. Don't know enough about the Blue Beetle.

sacred108
Doom guy has an automatic rpg that shoots 20 missiles

ScreamPaste
And he's still small potatoes and probably gets beaten up by Spider-Man due to the massive speed difference. uhuh

BloodRain
A common RPGs vs the walking space-tank with bewbs?

sacred108
Team 1 has all been in death battles you can watch them if you want more information. Spiderman has also been in one

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
A common RPGs vs the walking space-tank with bewbs?
Recently calced Space Pirate weapons which bounced off her powersuit (the lowest level of armour she wears) and it was equivalent to her being rammed by a 55 ton aircraft at 212.4 km/h. haermm

24 kg of TNT equivalent, minimum. mmm It literally bounced off. no expression

sacred108
Not saying she wouldn't kick the shit out of him but he is no small potato

BloodRain
So saying Samus could walk through anything everyone else here has means she can quite literally walk through anything?

Good luck guys that aren't BB.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
So saying Samus could walk through anything everyone else here has means she can quite literally walk through anything?

Good luck guys that aren't BB. Speed boost through them like so many stone walls. haermm

TrevorPhillipss
Jamie could kill everyone here in the span of 10 seconds.

BloodRain
Originally posted by sacred108
Bob fett

Robert Fett?

Sacred 117
Given what I DO know, Samus comfortably bulldozes the shit out of the field; her own team included.

StealthRanger
I heard Blue Beetle had a planet busting claim somewhere.... if that's true he solos

If not Samus demolishes her team and the opponents

MooCowofJustice
I love the names. ****in' Seamus Aran. Just some crusty old sailor's face on Samus' armor. And Bob Fett. Lmao, like the dude from Bob's Burgers trying to cosplay.

sacred108
I have nicknames for everyone moocow gets it

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Given what I DO know, Samus comfortably bulldozes the shit out of the field; her own team included. Samus is going to bulldoze someone who can fight two Lanterns at the same time?

BloodRain
All but BB. Unless this is a weaker, non-GL fighting version.

TrevorPhillipss
He stated that it is the recent one aka Jamie but I'm waiting to see if he changes it to Ted Kord, either way makes this fight redundant and lopsided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.