A Charged Mjolnir( FEAR ITSELF) VERSUS....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor charges up Mjolnir and attempts to do this to the following individuals

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/83882/2003777-fear_itself_scan___1_.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/83882/2003811-fear_itself_scan___2_.jpg

1) Superman- DCNU and Preboot
2) Captain Marvel- DCNU/Preboot
3) Orion- Preboot/DCNU
4) Silver Surfer
5) Majestic- Wildstorm
6) Hulk-NOW
7) H'EL
8) Superboy Prime
9) Darkseid-DCNU
10) Thanos

What happens to them?

StiltmanFTW
Everyone survives but Thanos.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

thumb up Great minds and so on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I want to say it f*cks up pretty much everyone up to High Herald. But I think under Fraction, it would wreck pretty much all of them.

That's hardly shocking, as Mjolnir's return enchantment depending on Thor's will has overpowered even the Destroyer and Zeus. And under Fraction, it tore through a reborn Skurge who looked to be even stronger then Thor, tore through the Demorgorge's mouth (Even though he was an Eternity level Abstract in this portrayal) and killed his heart, one shot disintegrated Ulik when he was amped to Thor's level of power.

Superboy Prime and Thanos however have some crazy durability feats. Their crazy invulnerability might counteract Fraction's Mjolnir love.

zopzop
Reported....................................... to Quan.

ShadowFyre
Mjolnir seems to like ripping through peoples spines and chests like it did to the builder recently. I think it could possibly seriously damage everyone up to 8 at its full power. Dont think it would actually rip through all of them quite that easily though. These are some pretty tough contenders.

ShadowFyre
And I meant stops heavily damaging people at 8. I hate supes and love Thor but I dont see Thor doing anything like that to prime unless he has the OF or is RKT.

LordofBrooklyn
What level of damage do 1-7 suffer?

Pillow Biter
This was a good showing for Thor, though in fact the issue seemed more like a good showing for the hammer.
I doubt that under other writers Thor & Mjolnir would have done so well. I've never seen the hammer do that on the return in this manner. Certainly, if you somehow immobilize these guys and make it so the hammer must go through them or it cannot return, it might bust them up. But typically it just knocks them out of the way without doing major damage. That at least is my recollection of how Mjolnir usually performs.

ShadowFyre
On 1-7. Like pillow biter said. I mean its a blunt object and damn near as wide as everyone heres back so I dont really see it ripping through anyone here except maybe Hulk (who would heal in seconds so wouldnt matter).It would just knock the holy crap out of them. This is really a tough list. Superman gets hurt the worst due to being affected by magic. Umm everyone else is pretty much on the exact same level or tier. So..yeah, unless they are chained by adamantium then it just sends em flying.

I could see Mjolnir hitting them and backing up and doing it again like one of those oldntoy robots that run into walls. Yall know what Im talking about.

Mshinu
A strike like that could certainly kill the heralds on the list, maybe even the trans tiers with a bit of luck. Hulk is the only one who gets a hammer-shaped new butthole however, and maybe Supes if his weakness to magic is played up.

Warlord
maybe I'm the only one here who hasn't read fear itself but was Mjolnir amped in this fight or was it Thor charging it somehow?

carver9
No amps. This was a pissed Thor.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
No amps. This was a pissed Thor.
Why would this matter? How does a pissed Thor amp Mjolnir returning to his hand? How does that make any sense?

As to the thread they all survive with the possible exception of Captain Marvel.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Why would this matter? How does a pissed Thor amp Mjolnir returning to his hand? How does that make any sense?

As to the thread they all survive with the possible exception of Captain Marvel.

It doesn't matter. I just can't see an average Thor nearly killing his friend, no matter the cause.

zopzop
It doesn't matter. I just can't see an average Thor nearly killing his friend, no matter the cause.
I understand that part, but how does this matter in relation to Mjolnir returning to his hand. Where is it mentioned that the angrier Thor gets the more forceful Mjolnir returns to his hand? Because it's not like he flung it at him any harder because he was super mad. It was just returning to his hand.

ShadowFyre
Are you asking whether Mjolnir would rip through them like that or if they could survive a hole of that size? Because none of them would survive that. Hulk would come back, Surfer would be resurrected and a superman clone from earth-4 I 39582847482i574849484hfjfuru38 would replace supes

StiltmanFTW
Reported....................................... to Quan.

laughing out loud

carver9
I understand that part, but how does this matter in relation to Mjolnir returning to his hand. Where is it mentioned that the angrier Thor gets the more forceful Mjolnir returns to his hand? Because it's not like he flung it at him any harder because he was super mad. It was just returning to his hand.

Do you have any other instances of a hard substance preventing Mjlonir from returning to Thor hands?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Do you have any other instances of a hard substance preventing Mjlonir from returning to Thor hands?

I do.

Mjolnir's return enchantment has been tied to his will power.

This is a fitting reason as to why it has fluctuated greatly over it's history: Held back by a shield while on the other hand overpowering Zeus.

Warlord
i suppose mjolnir cas strike or emmit energy according to Thor's will hence it can vary in power.
I was just asking if that was normal mjolnir/normal thor or one of them was amped for some reason

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Warlord
i suppose mjolnir cas strike or emmit energy according to Thor's will hence it can vary in power.
I was just asking if that was normal mjolnir/normal thor or one of them was amped for some reason

Fraction's Mjolnir is a whole different animal.

Or perhaps it is a commentary on how weak Ben really is.

Naija boy
Most of them are knocked for a loop but ultimately ok

JBL
1 through 5 gets killed. Hulk heals after great pain. The rest gets badly hurt.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
1 through 5 gets killed. Hulk heals after great pain. The rest gets badly hurt.

LIES!
The Beast has returned!

deathslash
Everyone survives but Thanos. thumb up sounds about right

janus77
The hammer bounces off Hulk and returns to Thor so fast that he can't catch it.

Thor loses by Mjolnir KO.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by janus77
The hammer blasts a hole in Hulk's chest and returns to Thor covered in Jade juice.

Thor wins by Mjolnir KO.

Interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.