I'm Not A Stalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jim Colyer
I saw you on the street
And followed you in here
Let me buy you some lunch
Let me buy you a beer

You cast your spell on me
You've got me hypnotized
I get those butterflies
Looking into your eyes

I'm Not A Stalker, baby
I'm a gawker
And right now
I'm gawking at you

I'm Not A Stalker, honey
Don't be a squawker
Don't be afraid
I couldn't hurt you

You got that hair falling down
You got those kissable lips
Got those suntan legs
Got those shapely hips

Like that old Elvis song
I'll be your teddy bear
Just cuddle me real tight
And lead me anywhere

I'm Not A Stalker, baby
I'm a gawker
And right now
I'm gawking at you
I'm Not A Stalker, honey
Don't be a squawker
Don't be afraid
I couldn't hurt you

Us men are gawkers by birth
And you're the best looking
Girl I've seen on this earth

solo

I'm Not A Stalker, baby
I'm a gawker
And right now
I'm gawking at you
I'm Not A Stalker, honey
Don't be a squawker
Don't be afraid
I couldn't hurt you

Jim Colyer ascap

Major_Lexington
umm...

Dolos
I agree, you're not a stalker - you're just living in a time where the Shadow Government has engineered an asexual social structure.

America is the most undersexed nation other than Japan, who literally kill their own babies if too many are being born.

That's called masterful social f!ckery, and frankly it's depriving women of their basic needs to love a man and nurture the young, more-so than men who have a longer window of opportunity.

The entire show SVU has been designed to oppress sex.

No human would waste so much of their life doing a miserable job like the SVU do, unless they went off the deep end and believed the whole world was out to rape itself. Some of their cases, and the sentenced are just plain unrealistic, exaggerated to preach anti-sexuality.

The bible writes that sex out of wedlock is a sin -- and yet that is extremely convenient for the rich men of the era who chose their spouse, and who can provide over men of lesser value, isn't it?

An archeologist dug up a hidden manuscript in which Jesus purportedly was in an affair with Magdalene.

pdPEW2W-R98

rudester
Yeah sure ur not buddy...

Dolos
No, I'm sure he's not.

I really hate the label stalker, it's ****ing ridiculous. Socially awkward, that's fair, but stalker? Girls are culturally motivated to label a dude creepy all the goddamn time, when in fact he's not sadistic, a murderer, a rapist - he's just not good with emotions.

Fight the power.

Bardock42
"The power" in this case being victims of stalkers?

Barker
i didn't enjoy this thread

Dolos
Originally posted by Bardock42
"The power" in this case being victims of stalkers? Fake victims are good at getting their way.

Manipulation 101.

Did you know I was paralyzed by a female police officer during school when I was a kid? Don't remember much from it except being smothered.

That was history, I am not all the sudden out to stop sex world-wide. I quite enjoy it, and the certain people who are sexually abused are not causing this national social hierarchical epidemic. It's a form of controlling bloodlines, of controlling traits, for a population more easily manipulated.

control.

I've noticed a pattern of more stalkers=more popularity. Not only that, belittling others in general works wonders for the rich and popular, the top of the social hierarchy like you will treat people like me as animals if I let you. Unfortunately for you, I'm an instant learner, and I retain information forever. I've overcome the smartest and most manipulative.

The top 10% needs to fear me, not that fearing me make a difference, your thoughtless scheming will never stop me.

Bardock42
Ok

Dolos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ok "Ooookaaayyy.derp"

NemeBro
Dolos thinks he is the heroic protagonist of real life.

rudester
I think dolos is the stalker of this thread..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.