The animals are breaking free!!!!!! Part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
After years of preping Gorilla Grod has convince Animal related villains and a few heroes into thinking they are slaves to everyone and that can never be free unless they fight for it and others epic mind control. Grod told them he was planning something big so he sent a few of his soldiers to get some tech. who were Man-Bat, Beast Boy, Killer Croc and king Shark however they were intercepted by a response team. The first fight begins so who wins.

Man-Bat
Beast Boy
Killer Croc
King Shark

vs

Cap
Cyborg
Nightwing
Namor

I am Vegeta
The animals win

DarkSaint85
Response team, pretty solidly.

I am Vegeta
Could you explain DS

DarkSaint85
Namor is far and away the strongest on the field, and definitely the strongest flier (Batman was able to cripple and disable 30 Man Bat ninjas on his own).

They also have sonic weapons (Cyborg) which should help disable a few of the animals. And Cap is almost tailor made to take out a few of them. The main threat IMO is Beast Boy....but again, sonics would hurt him pretty badly.

Cogito
thumb up

Animals go down hard

I am Vegeta
What if beast boy immediately attacks Cyborg and gets him away from his team. King Shark could deal with Namor, Killer croc and Manbat could distract Cap and Nightwing until their partners got back.

DarkSaint85
Then...sonics. Which was preboot Cyborg's MO. Beast Boy would be unable to focus, and unable to change shape. Post reboot, all Cyborg would do is BFR them all the Apokolips.

King Shark can't fly, and isn't exactly the brightest tool in the box. Doubtful how he could deal with Namor.

Cap could deal with ManBat and Croc pretty easily, unless we were talking high end Croc who no sold angry Osiris punches. Then Nightwing would taser him into submission.

Brockalizer
Could go either way depends on how well the animals can strategize. Theoretically Grodd should be able to neutralize everyone on the other team, at least temporarily, except for Cyborg. If the take him down quickly they have a shot. If not it's Team 2's fight to lose.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Could go either way depends on how well the animals can strategize. Theoretically Grodd should be able to neutralize everyone on the other team, at least temporarily, except for Cyborg. If the take him down quickly they have a shot. If not it's Team 2's fight to lose.

I thought Grodd wasn't present, and had merely sent them?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought Grodd wasn't present, and had merely sent them? The way the OP is worded it seemed to me that Grod has assembled the team and is serving as their leader. Some clarification would be nice.

sacred108
Gorilla grod minions are there not him those arnt all of his minions he can speak to them telepathically though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.