Revan's family vs Luke's family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Team Revan:

Redeemed Revan
Bastila Shan
Satele Shan

Team Luke:

Luke Skywalker (NJO)
Mara Jade Skywalker
Cade Skywalker

They fight on the Geonosis arena.

Stealth Moose
The weakest link here is Bastila and maybe Mara (I kinda forgot her skills).

DarthAnt66
This can go different ways:

-Luke can quickly get rid of Bastilia and focus on Revan while Mara and Cade take Satele. This will lead to a victory for Skywalkers.

-Revan's squad can stay on defensive. Revan takes Luke. Bastilia takes Mara and Satele takes Cade. Cade falls first, then Mara with then the help from Satele. Then they take down Luke. Victory for Revan's.

...I can go on to more alternative fights, but it's really on who Luke depends to take on first. If he takes Bastilia, his time most likely wins, if he takes Revan or Satele, it's looking more in favor for the Shan's. All in all it's a close fight either way.

Luke (NJO)>Revan=>Satele>Cade>Mara>Bastilia

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Mara was tough (Kenobi level maybe?)

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080711174351/starwars/images/thumb/5/5a/Mara_Fighting_Stormies.png/250px-Mara_Fighting_Stormies.png

But shes not Revan/Satele/Luke level... I agree Bastilia is the weakest link, yet Revan and Satele are both stronger then Cade/Mara, so it evens out. Two strong (Revan/Satele) and a weak (Bastilia) against one very strong (Luke) and two medium (Cade/Mara)

NewGuy01
Mara almost killed Caedus, IIRC. That alone would put her above anyone on team 2 if I could find the text.

NewGuy01
I meant Team 1* on my earlier post.

DarthAnt66
No ^ Shes not above Satele nor Revan. :/

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Mara almost killed Caedus, IIRC. That alone would put her above anyone on team 2 if I could find the text.

Mara didn't almost kill Caedus bro... :/

Q99
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Mara is very skilled. Council member, and she and Kyle Katarn had a co-master/student relationship (i.e. they both felt they needed more training, but no-one was around who was flat out better, so they partnered to help each each other what they knew to level up together).

ares834
Luke is around.....

Anyway, the Skywalkers take this.

Astor Ebligis
I have it Luke>Revan>Cade>Satele>Bastila>Mara

Stealth Moose
Is that some kind of Human Centipede interpretation.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No ^ Shes not above Satele nor Revan. :/

Both of them got their asses handed to them by lords weaker than Caedus. Mara was supposed to have done ****ing well against the latter of which. That's pretty clearly able to outdo your word.

Q99
It's not just about how they stack up directly, but in terms of powers- Both Luke and Bastila have battle meditation, a potential game changer, and Cade has healing.

Arhael
Originally posted by Q99
It's not just about how they stack up directly, but in terms of powers- Both Luke and Bastila have battle meditation, a potential game changer, and Cade has healing.

Caedus, also, have battle meditation.

Moreover, Jedi of New Order developed more advanced version of battle meditation, which is called battle meld. Basically Skywalkers can meld their minds and fight as a single being.

JediMaster97
Luke solos.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by JediMaster97
Luke solos.
No, he doesn't.

Revan and Satele are powerhouses! not some sidekicks.

Even Bastilla is canonically acknowledged as a powerful Jedi. I think that people underestimate Bastilla.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No, he doesn't.

Revan and Satele are powerhouses! not some sidekicks.

Even Bastilla is canonically acknowledged as a powerful Jedi. I think that people underestimate Bastilla.

Bastila is known specifically for her Battle Meditation and not much else. She's impulsive, young, inexperienced, and got captured by muggles because her lightsaber was stuck in her escape pod.

Really, I'd be hard pressed to think of anything she does martially that impressed me.

Nephthys
She pwned Revans buddies on the Star Forge.

Stealth Moose
Who? Carth and T3? I mean, I don't recall if you have required mooks in that battle.

Nephthys
Could be anyone. Of course, Jolee and Juhani is the most impressive option.

Stealth Moose
They would. But I still bring Mission and Hanharr. It just makes the latter killing the former so much more enjoyable when I am so close to them the whole game.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JediMaster97
Luke solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.