Gods From Immortals vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

NemeBro
This is a good thread.

Robtard
Indeed.

quanchi112
Immortals wipe the floor with this rob approved pansy.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Immortals wipe the floor with this rob approved pansy.

Based on? (you going balls deep over that crapfest Immortals isn't a valid reason btw)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Based on? (you going balls deep over that crapfest Immortals isn't a valid reason btw) Faster, deadlier, and more powerful than a water tower which ko'd the man of Rob.

Robtard
Fastwr, deadlier, and more powerful than a water tower which ko'd the man of Rob.

He didn't state which Superman and that wasn't a "water tower" in MoS, you clown, it was a very large structure on a huge oil platform. MoS Superman also had higher showings than that scene.

This is what happens when you continually debate based on youtube clips. Watch MoS; then debate smile

quanchi112
He didn't state which Superman and that wasn't a "water tower" in MoS, you clown, it was a very large structure on a huge oil platform. MoS Superman also had higher showings than that scene.

This is what happens when you continually debate based on youtube clips. Watch MoS; then debate smile Water tower ko'd the main of steel. Awful showing.

I saw it once in the theatre which is enough. You took your family multiple times you nerd.

Robtard
Water tower ko'd the main of steel. Awful showing.

I saw it once in the theatre which is enough. You took your family multiple times you nerd.

Keep showing that you've not actually not seen MoS smile

While that's a lie, it's extra funny coming from you, the guy who watched The Mortal Instrumentals, Beautiful Creatures and I Am Number Four in the theaters with all male 'friends'.

quanchi112
Keep showing that you've not actually not seen MoS smile

While that's a lie, it's extra funny coming from you, the guy who watched The Mortal Instrumentals, Beautiful Creatures and I Am Number Four in the theaters with all male 'friends'. I saw it, nerd. The fact you've memorized a sub par movie you forced your family into seeing only makes you look bad.

Who said I watched it with all male friends ? Saw beautiful creatures with your wife. You wouldn't go so I did the "honorable" thing. wink

Robtard
I saw it, nerd. The fact you've memorized a sub par movie you forced your family into seeing only makes you look bad.

Who said I watched it with all male friends ? Saw beautiful creatures with your wife. You wouldn't go so I did the "honorable" thing. wink

Knowing something wasn't a "water tower" is mesmerizing a film? laughing out loud Maybe to an idiot like you who has only scene a few youtube clips.

You did. Don't backpedal now cos you're embarrassed. Remember what I told you about slipping info you'll regret later smile

NemeBro
A guy defending The Immortals referring to Man of Steel as a sub-par movie, lol.

quanchi112
Knowing something wasn't a "water tower" is mesmerizing a film? laughing out loud Maybe to an idiot like you who has only scene a few youtube clips.

You did. Don't backpedal now cos you're embarrassed. Remember what I told you about slipping info you'll regret later smile You memorized and were mesmerized the entire time. I agree.

Water tower ko'd him. He took a little nappy nap on the water. Immortals annihilate your hero.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
A guy defending The Immortals referring to Man of Steel as a sub-par movie, lol.

Exactly.

Robtard
You memorized and were mesmerized the entire time. I agree.

Water tower ko'd him. He took a little nappy nap on the water. Immortals annihilate your hero.

/derp

Watch the film; then debate.

quanchi112
/derp

Watch the film; then debate. I did regrettably. Awful film. I have advice for you. Quit watching the film.

KingD19
Pretty much any movie Superman has superior speed feats, far superior strength and durability feats as well.

Robtard
I did regrettably. Awful film. I have advice for you. Quit watching the film.

Then you'd not argue from ignorance if you did smile

carver9
We use latest versions of the characters so it would be the last Superman movie that came out.

Zack Fair
why do you people even bother?

FrothByte
Is this MOS superman? Then Immortals gods have better super speed. Not sure about strength though.

Estacado
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

jinXed by JaNx
Water tower ko'd the main of steel. Awful showing.

That was before he realized the full extent of his abilities and gained control over them. I suppose you don't remember him getting smashed through buildings and falling from the sky at high speeds.

I think this could be a good fight but it's hard to gauge because I don't know if there is real way to base the powers and strength of the Gods. From what was displayed in the movie it seems as though their strength and weapons follow the rules of the mortal world. However, their strength and speed were obviously superior to anything that was based in the mortal world, even if they were susceptible to real world physics.

Just by looking at on screen feats, Superman appears to be in another league. I know the slow motion aspects of the fights are supposed to suggest that the Gods operate on such a heightened plane of awareness but this artistic direction doesn't suggest they're faster than, Superman and they definitely don't have any onscreen feats that suggest they possess even a faction of the strength that Superman does. I'm sure the Gods are stronger and have more powers than the movie suggested. The scene where Poseidon caused the tidal wave and Zues erasing people and Gods from existence suggests this but there was no definable explanation of their powers. So all we're left with is assumptions. Superman on the other at least gave an undeniable display of what the full potential of his powers might be capable of and that display dwarfs anything we saw from the, Gods.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
That was before he realized the full extent of his abilities and gained control over them. I suppose you don't remember him getting smashed through buildings and falling from the sky at high speeds.

I agree that he was more formidable, but are you saying he became more durable? That was never even implied. The only thing he learned was to fly and became more experienced.

He might have lifted the structure at the end of the movie because imo his flight might very well be more powerful then his strength but as we saw at various points in the movie, particularly the Smallville fight, if he had something like that collapse on him again, he'd be in trouble. Even in the last fight, that girder to the face rocked him good. Throw in the boom, and yea, he'd be down. Clark however seems to be invulnerable. It's kind of weird, but I think it'd be easier to knock him out then draw blood in this movie. He was knocked out like 4 times in the movie (?) and seriously rocked at different points but not so much as a scratch. I wonder if this will change in the next movie in an attempt to humanize him more. Just hope he isn't jobbed out to Batman, but I'm not hopeful. erm

And being tossed through walls isn't exactly on the same level. Besides, it's mostly just a different take on superhuman physics.

Galan007
I don't recall the Gods displaying strength that makes me think they could harm Supes..?

BruceSkywalker
Henry Cavil wins this..lol

KingD19
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't recall the Gods displaying strength that makes me think they could harm Supes..?

There's Poseidon's tidal wave, but that could be just as much his actual powers as strength, or even powers completely and he just dove into the ocean to activate them.

And there's Zeus yanking down the statue, but of course he was pulling at stress points clearly made to give away(still under a lot of force, but yeah, designed to break)

And I guess the fighting against the Titans. If they're in the Gods strength/speed/durability range, then pulping their heads and decimating them like that shows some good strength.

But nothing like tossing train cars and the stuff the Krypto's pulled off.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

And being tossed through walls isn't exactly on the same level. Besides, it's mostly just a different take on superhuman physics.

I don't know. I've never been tossed through a wall or have an oil rig collapse on me. Besides, it's not like the entire structure collapsed on him. It was more like half the structure and then once he hit water, much of the force of the oil rig would have been alleviated. I think, constantly getting smashed through several buildings while flying at high speeds would be much more physically demanding than surviving a few tons falling on you. I think the force required to be smashed through several walls and buildings would be greater than a few tons.

I think the fact that he became stronger or at least began to understand the limits of his powers more should be enough to imply that he could have become more durable. I don't think he became more durable though. I think the opening scene with him on the oil rig was just an inconsistency in writing or was consciously designed for dramatic effects. Either way, I think he displayed incredible feats of strength, speed and durability that dwarf what the Gods showed.

The only way I see the Gods having a chance is if their weapons are effective against, Superman and even then I think it depends on how effective they are. I'm sure their weapons have some kind of metaphysical effect in the mortal realm but without any kind of onscreen explanation its all just assumption to me.

TheGodKiller
Superman wins.

the ninjak
Look strength feats aside. Supes wins.

Speed feats aside. Supes has distance feats with his beams.

Supes wins.

In all honesty Immortals was a poor representation of the Greek Gods fall from grace and anybody who thinks otherwise is mad.

Zack Fair
Kal did crash through a mountain and re-entry without any damage what so ever. He also endured that gravity gun and powered through it, smashing the world engine in the process while becoming gradually weak.

I am of the opinion Kal was not KO'ed by the explosion in the beginning and he was just chillin' there contemplating his life.

Estacado
Superman whoops these golden speedo wearing phags...

Zack Fair
I remember a lot of the gods falling like dominoes.

quanchi112

I think this could be a good fight but it's hard to gauge because I don't know if there is real way to base the powers and strength of the Gods. From what was displayed in the movie it seems as though their strength and weapons follow the rules of the mortal world. However, their strength and speed were obviously superior to anything that was based in the mortal world, even if they were susceptible to real world physics.

Just by looking at on screen feats, Superman appears to be in another league. I know the slow motion aspects of the fights are supposed to suggest that the Gods operate on such a heightened plane of awareness but this artistic direction doesn't suggest they're faster than, Superman and they definitely don't have any onscreen feats that suggest they possess even a faction of the strength that Superman does. I'm sure the Gods are stronger and have more powers than the movie suggested. The scene where Poseidon caused the tidal wave and Zues erasing people and Gods from existence suggests this but there was no definable explanation of their powers. So all we're left with is assumptions. Superman on the other at least gave an undeniable display of what the full potential of his powers might be capable of and that display dwarfs anything we saw from the, Gods. That is incorrect. His durability never changed just his skill. Gods have the power to kill Superman. Tidal wave feat, etc. he's a dead Clark Kent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Superman whoops these golden speedo wearing phags... Based on ?

KingD19
What's. tidal wave gonna do? Tickle him? Knock him down?

abhilegend
Superman wins.

the ninjak
That is incorrect. His durability never changed just his skill. Gods have the power to kill Superman. Tidal wave feat, etc. he's a dead Clark Kent.

Titan's used random metal objects to eviscerate the Gods. Cmon!

jinXed by JaNx
That is incorrect. His durability never changed just his skill. Gods have the power to kill Superman. Tidal wave feat, etc. he's a dead Clark Kent.

So, we're having another Matrix issue here, I see. Superman wins in his world and the Gods win in their world. This is exactly what I was trying to discuss with the, Physics question.

How do we know that his durability ever changed? He still ages, just not the same as a human. Humans become more and less durable with age.

At any rate, I was just trying to contribute to the discussion. You know, instead of just saying "These guys win because I like them more". In my mind This battle never happens because no mortal should ever be able to destroy a God. If we're going from on screen feats entirely, however...,None of the characters from, Immortals have a chance against, Superman.

quanchi112
So, we're having another Matrix issue here, I see. Superman wins in his world and the Gods win in their world. This is exactly what I was trying to discuss with the, Physics question.

How do we know that his durability ever changed? He still ages, just not the same as a human. Humans become more and less durable with age.

At any rate, I was just trying to contribute to the discussion. You know, instead of just saying "These guys win because I like them more". In my mind This battle never happens because no mortal should ever be able to destroy a God. If we're going from on screen feats entirely, however...,None of the characters from, Immortals have a chance against, Superman. Why since the feats from the gods are superior aka tidal wave.

jinXed by JaNx
Why since the feats from the gods are superior aka tidal wave.

Ok, you're right because a tidal wave is going to kill Superman.

quanchi112
Ok, you're right because a tidal wave is going to kill Superman. A lot more force was from the tidal wave than the water tower that ko'd Superman.

KingD19
A lot more force was from the tidal wave than the water tower that ko'd Superman.

But then the massive gravitonic forces of the World Engine didn't do much, nor the massive beating he took at the hands of Faora and Nam-Ek, nor re-entry.

And to make it clear, Poseidon has only shown the tidal wave move by falling to Earth from Olympus; he doesn't have that option here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
But then the massive gravitonic forces of the World Engine didn't do much, nor the massive beating he took at the hands of Faora and Nam-Ek, nor re-entry.

And to make it clear, Poseidon has only shown the tidal wave move by falling to Earth from Olympus; he doesn't have that option here. It took its toll Thats for sure.

He has the power to create that force and be unharmed whereas Superman ko: himself when he first learned to fly. Thanks for reminding me about that, Sally.

KingD19
It took its toll Thats for sure.

He has the power to create that force and be unharmed whereas Superman ko: himself when he first learned to fly. Thanks for reminding me about that, Sally.

He was perfectly fine after all of those incidents. Even when he was supposedly ko'd(which you've never proven, only assumed), he was physically fine.

Also my names not Sally, but I can expect that ignorance from you.

Anyway, my point stands, he can't even use the Tidal Wave attack in this fight, and if the Titans could beat him down, so can Supes.

jinXed by JaNx
Theres no way a Tidal wave would stop Superman. I doubt it would even affect him. If he didn't just fly away from it I see him flying through it like he was flying through a building.

I'd be more concerned about Zues being able to erase Superman into a silhouette of himself but I don't think his Godly powers would have affect on Superman. For Zues to be able to erase him from existence I would assume that he have to have created him

FrothByte
I'm actually thinking more about what their godly weapons would do to Superman. Throughout MOS, I don't recall one instance where the kryptonians used weapons against Superman (stupid mistake if you ask me).

I wonder how he'd fair against the immortal gods's clearly mystical/magical weapons.

Supra
Superman wrecks and then he becomes God of Olympus smile

Supra
Are you guys really seriously debating who would win?

Didnt al the Gods Die! lmao

Watch the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulJCB-yq1Go

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'm actually thinking more about what their godly weapons would do to Superman. Throughout MOS, I don't recall one instance where the kryptonians used weapons against Superman (stupid mistake if you ask me).

I wonder how he'd fair against the immortal gods's clearly mystical/magical weapons.

Guess you didnt watch MOS get blasted by kryptonian weapons in the fight with Fara or surviving the world engine...the stupid mistake is you actually didn't watch the movie but claim you have..

quanchi112
He was perfectly fine after all of those incidents. Even when he was supposedly ko'd(which you've never proven, only assumed), he was physically fine.

Also my names not Sally, but I can expect that ignorance from you.

Anyway, my point stands, he can't even use the Tidal Wave attack in this fight, and if the Titans could beat him down, so can Supes. Someone can be physically fine after ko'd. He was ko'd unlike badass Poseidon.

They damage Superman by attacking him. Water ko and the ground ko'd this sissy.

Robtard
Clownshoe-Quan still debating from youtube clips as a "water tower" did not fall on Superman in that scene. Just laugh at his ignorance smile

quanchi112
Clownshoe still debating from youtube clips as a "water tower" did not fall on Superman. Just laugh at his ignorance smile It did and it ko'd him. Best part was when he ko'd himself learning to fly or when he let his stepfather die.

Supra
Clownshoe-Quan still debating from youtube clips as a "water tower" did not fall on Superman in that scene. Just laugh at his ignorance smile

laughing

Robtard
It did and it ko'd him. Best part was when he ko'd himself learning to fly or when he let his stepfather die.

Wrong again; here's why:

1) It wasn't a "water tower" since it had no water in it. It's some sort of building structure.

2) It did not fall on him and KO him a you claim. He was supporting it at its base and then it toppled over him and into the ocean.

3) We're lead to believe he fell into the main platform as it was burning and exploding since the beams he was standing on while supporting the tower were buckling under him right before it toppled over.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9003/2ij9.png

Wrong again. He didn't KO himself when he crashed into the side of a mountain and made a crater in the ground, as we see him immediately after and he's awake smile

See what I mean when you insist on arguing from youtube clips? You have no real context. Watch MoS; then debate smile

Now do some more flips as per your MO when proven wrong yet again smile

Supra
KO Quan? He was simply enjoying the water as he saved those men's lives..He is Kal-El the last son of Krypton..he can do as he pleases..ur titans get wrecked like Zeus wrecked them..

ur titans will always fall because that is what they do, they are not Gods that fly around in silly red capes that dont share there power with mankind because mankind is not ready for that Power..only one Man is..

Kal El Son of Krypton

quanchi112
Wrong again; here's why:

1) It wasn't a "water tower" since it had no water in it. It's some sort of building structure.

2) It did not fall on him and KO him a you claim. He was supporting it at its base and then it toppled over him and into the ocean.

3) We're lead to believe he fell into the main platform as it was burning and exploding since the beams he was standing on while supporting the tower were buckling under him right before it toppled over.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9003/2ij9.png

Wrong again. He didn't KO himself when he crashed into the side of a mountain and made a crater in the ground, as we see him immediately after and he's awake smile

See what I mean when you insist on arguing from youtube clips? You have no real context. Watch MoS; then debate smile

Now do some more flips as per your MO when proven wrong yet again smile Again,my his proves what I claimed. Call it whatever you want it falling on him and knocking him into the water ko'd. Point one is mine.

He ko'd himself and awoke later. Kos don't kill you cuckhold.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
KO Quan? He was simply enjoying the water as he saved those men's lives..He is Kal-El the last son of Krypton..he can do as he pleases..ur titans get wrecked like Zeus wrecked them..

ur titans will always fall because that is what they do, they are not Gods that fly around in silly red capes that dont share there power with mankind because mankind is not ready for that Power..only one Man is..

Kal El Son of Krypton Nah, they overwhelm him and crush a man who can't even hold up a water tower. Don't piss rob off he will circle stuff.

Supra
Quantchi is now on a mission and has become hyperion..can he ever hold character longer then 20 minuets before he flops to another failed attempt..

Khan lost..Titans Lost, Hyperion died. Thesus and Zeus won Kal El Lives..all your heros are dead quan...

quanchi112
Quantchi is now on a mission and has become hyperion..can he ever hold character longer then 20 minuets before he flops to another failed attempt..

Khan lost..Titans Lost, Hyperion died. Thesus and Zeus won Kal El Lives..all your heros are dead quan... Khan isn't dead. Thanos is the billion dollar baby. Titans were still fighting in the heavens at the end. Superman allowed his stepfather to die due to cowardice and he became a murderer at the end of the film.

I've already won.

Supra
Khan isn't dead. Thanos is the billion dollar baby. Titans were still fighting in the heavens at the end. Superman allowed his stepfather to die due to cowardice and he became a murderer at the end of the film.

I've already won.

Oh we are taking about Thanos now..here we go..Rob your turn as quan cant stay on topic or in character for longer then 1 minute now..go ahead quan change your signature and avatar and character again..

quanchi112
Khan isn't dead. Thanos is the billion dollar baby. Titans were still fighting in the heavens at the end. Superman allowed his stepfather to die due to cowardice and he became a murderer at the end of the film.

I've already won.

Oh we are taking about Thanos now..here we go..Rob your turn as quan cant stay on topic or in character for longer then 1 minute now..go ahead quan change your signature and avatar and character again.. You started bringing up other characters. I responded in kind.

Immortals win this thread against the guy who is too gutless to save his own stepfather.

Supra
I brought up the fact all of your winners are losers..his fathers told him not to save him you nitwit. He obeyed his father last command..

run off now and go watch your titans die..

quanchi112
I brought up the fact all of your winners are losers.. I brought up the context proving they aren't. Khan is Star Treks most iconic villain you Neanderthal. You're clearly not bright. Thanos is marvels greatest villain. Need I go on, kid ?

Supra
watch your titans die..

quanchi112
watch your titans die..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulJCB-yq1Go They are fighting at the end of the movie in the heavens. Watch the movie.

Supra
Its a vision of a boy of whats to come..you take it to literal..it was a great scene to end a movie with and thats all it was..the titans cannot fly...your wrong again..you are wrong

watch your titans die..

quanchi112
Its a vision of a boy of whats to come..you take it to literal..it was a great scene to end a movie with and thats all it was..the titans cannot fly...your wrong again..you are wrong

watch your titans die..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulJCB-yq1Go That is exactly how the movie ended. Titans were battling in heaven. Glorious.

Supra
Can the titans fly and if so why did they not fly when Zeus brought down the house? Only Gods can Fly..only Superman Can Fly..

Titans get wrecked..stay on Topic

Superman vs Titans..

Titan fall

quanchi112
Can the titans fly and if so why did they not fly when Zeus brought down the house? Only Gods can Fly..only Superman Can Fly..

Titans get wrecked..stay on Topic

Superman vs Titans..

Titan fall the Titans weren't all killed.

Superman gets killed. They overwhelm him.

This thread is about the gods anyway you fool. You're awful.

Supra

Superman wins

All of Gods and Titans vs Superman..

Superman Wins..

Thy cannot peice his skin and he wil pour fire out of his eyes and destroy them all

Whos the fool, the fool who talk to the fool?

quanchi112

Superman wins

All of Gods and Titans vs Superman..

Superman Wins..

Thy cannot peice his skin and he wil pour fire out of his eyes and destroy them all

Whos the fool, the fool who talk to the fool? Gods can teleport and what not. Yes, they can since water towers tax his strength and ko him.

Titans, easily.

Supra
He had finished his work and wanted to relax in the water away from noise...wake up quan and quit limiting yourself..its actually a nice world outside of your computer

quan: Date registered May 25th, 2007.
Total Posts: 95311

you have no life and no imagination beyond this forum

quanchi112
He had finished his work and wanted to relax in the water away from noise...wake up quan and quit limiting yourself..its actually a nice world outside of your computer

quan: Date registered May 25th, 2007.
Total Posts: 95311

you have no life and no imagination beyond this forum Stay on topic. Superman loses. Quit being emotional.

Supra
watch your titans kill your gods

quanchi112
watch your titans kill your gods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulJCB-yq1Go Quit spamming. Superman loses.

Supra
All the Gods are dead, all the Titans are dead yet the house of El remains...

Spamming is 95k posts in less then 5 years quan..mr no life..

quanchi112
All the Gods are dead, all the Titans are dead yet the house of El remains...

Spamming is 95k posts in less then 5 years quan..mr no life.. Well thank god it's been over 6 years. And to think you almost had me.

Supra
HAHAHAHA took 2 days but I got your to post xD

quanchi112
HAHAHAHA took 2 days but I got your to post xD You can't even handle simple math so I don't expect you to be able to handle an issue like this.

the ninjak
I'm going to raise the point again that items picked up off the ground pierced the Gods flesh.
Regardless of the Titan's strength the items should have splintered on impact considering the arguments of Poseidon withstanding the impact damage required to create the tidal wave.
The Titans used random metal rods, hammers and scimitars.
Superman withstood in his first flight smashing through a mountain at high speeds. And his abilities increased alongside his Kryptonian adversaries as the film continued.

His flight and eye beams will cut them in twain. His attacks would punch eviscerate them and his durability won't be compromised by random items found on the field.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Poseidon withstanding the impact damage required to create the tidal wave.

I'm not even sure it's fair to call Poseidon surviving the wave durability. He's God of the Sea, so him being harmed by not only the sea itself, but by a display of his power shouldn't happen.

the ninjak
I'm not even sure it's fair to call Poseidon surviving the wave durability. He's God of the Sea, so him being harmed by not only the sea itself, but by a display of his power shouldn't happen.

AGREED!

Robtard
Again,my his proves what I claimed. Call it whatever you want it falling on him and knocking him into the water ko'd. Point one is mine.

He ko'd himself and awoke later. Kos don't kill you cuckhold.

1) Speak better, you're babbling again.

2) The screen caps I posted literally prove you incorrect in regards to the oil platform scene. But you be you with your no real context youtube clip debating style.

3) You're wrong in that scene too, as we see him awake and getting out of the crater he made 2 seconds after he crashes. See what I mean, watch the movie; then debate. Your youtube clips fail you.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3201/lk4t.png

quanchi112
1) Speak better, you're babbling again.

2) The screen caps I posted literally prove you incorrect in regards to the oil platform scene. But you be you with your no real context youtube clip debating style.

3) Prove he "KO'd himself" as we literally see him awake a second or two after he crashes into the ground and makes a crater. 1) I conveyed my points masterfully.

2)Absolutely not. They vindicated me.

3) we see him moments later and he didn't move. laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx
He didn't KO himself in that scene. Even if he did, the battle scene at the end displayed him sustaining much greater feats of impact than falling into a mountain side. He was knocked through buildings numerous times and didn't flinch.

Robtard
1) I conveyed my points masterfully.

2)Absolutely not. They vindicated me.

3) we see him moments later and he didn't move. laughing out loud

No, you babbled

Stop lying. Screen caps > your lies

Stop lying, we see him getting out 2 seconds after. Screen cap proves you're a know-nothing liar arguing from youtube clips cos you've not actually seen the film.

Proof you're a liar:

Now dance some more with your "he didn't move" claims smile

quanchi112
No, you babbled

Stop lying. Screen caps > your lies

Stop lying, we see him getting out 2 seconds after. Screen cap proves you're a know-nothing liar arguing from youtube clips cos you've not actually seen the film.

Proof you're a liar:

Now dance some more with your "he didn't move" claims smile Yes, he didn't move for 2 seconds. Brief ko. He is completely at his foes mercy in versus thread and with their speed they annihilate him.

quanchi112
He didn't KO himself in that scene. Even if he did, the battle scene at the end displayed him sustaining much greater feats of impact than falling into a mountain side. He was knocked through buildings numerous times and didn't flinch. He did ko himself. We don't just look at certain feats while,ignoring others. It all gets factored in.

KingD19
2 seconds doesn't count as even a Flash KO.

quanchi112
2 seconds doesn't count as even a Flash KO. I never said how long but the man was clearly ko'd.

COG Veteran
2 seconds doesn't count as even a Flash KO.
It does in boxing. Yes, I know this is more than a boxing match match but it is counted as such.

quanchi112
Originally posted by COG Veteran
It does in boxing. Yes, I know this is more than a boxing match match but it is counted as such. King is a known fanboy. Don't worry about what his crazy mind thinks.

jinXed by JaNx
He did ko himself. We don't just look at certain feats while,ignoring others. It all gets factored in.

Theres nothing the Gods could do to him even if he did KO himself which I don't think he did, he was just slow to get up

quanchi112
Theres nothing the Gods could do to him even if he did KO himself which I don't think he did, he was just slow to get up Their weapons will kill him. Zeus seemed stronger due to his feat than Superman who couldn't even support a water tower.

KingD19
Oh yeah, pulling on two intentionally placed fracture points on the statue with an implement to break it is more impressive than supporting that tower, which Superman did do by the way. The platform under him couldn't handle the weight and broke. You'd know that if you watched the movie.

Also the pressure the World Engine put out and him overcoming it is far more than anything Zeus did in pulling the statue.

quanchi112
Oh yeah, pulling on two intentionally placed fracture points on the statue with an implement to break it is more impressive than supporting that tower, which Superman did do by the way. The platform under him couldn't handle the weight and broke. You'd know that if you watched the movie.

Also the pressure the World Engine put out and him overcoming it is far more than anything Zeus did in pulling the statue. Superman fell back and was ko'd. The guy is weak sauce. Zeus' strength feats blow it out of the water.

I disagree. We already see Superman fail with someone far worse.

KingD19
Superman fell back and was ko'd. The guy is weak sauce. Zeus' strength feats blow it out of the water.

I disagree. We already see Superman fail with someone far worse.

Falling into the water ko'd him? As the tower didn't touch him at all.

And no, Zeus' feat of pulling on a chain designed to break the ankles off the statue is not all that impressive in comparison to overpowering the world engine or holding up that tower or smashing through a mountain on accident. Or even as impressive as Nam-Ek casually chucking a train engine.

quanchi112
Falling into the water ko'd him? As the tower didn't touch him at all.

And no, Zeus' feat of pulling on a chain designed to break the ankles off the statue is not all that impressive in comparison to overpowering the world engine or holding up that tower or smashing through a mountain on accident. Or even as impressive as Nam-Ek casually chucking a train engine. The exertion took him out.

Far greater than the water tower feat. The world engine feat is unplaceable.

They stomp him.

KingD19
Pulling the breakaway points of that statue is far less than supporting thousands of tons of metal pressing down on you at once.

quanchi112
Pulling the breakaway points of that statue is far less than supporting thousands of tons of metal pressing down on you at once. Wrong. He ripped right through the gigantic statues. Far greater than man of steel.

KingD19
He pulled 2 chains connected to the statues at key fracture points. Literally all he did was yank the ankles off and as a result the statues could no longer support the mountain. And the statues were stone, not steel and iron.

jinXed by JaNx
Their weapons will kill him. Zeus seemed stronger due to his feat than Superman who couldn't even support a water tower.

That's my problem man, theres nothing to suggest that their weapons would even harm him. If they could then I might be inclined to say that they have a chance. That water tower argument is really bad man. The tower was crumbling, he couldn't stop the entire tower from falling because of physics. The tower was crumbling around them and not on them because he was only supporting that one area. It's a lot like the scene from Superman returns where instead of simply stopping the plan from falling by grabbing the wing, the wing broke off because of the way the plane was designed. He had to fly to the front of the plane (the stronger area) in order to stop it from falling.

Robtard
Yes, he didn't move for 2 seconds. Brief ko. He is completely at his foes mercy in versus thread and with their speed they annihilate him.

You're a proven liar and you're lying yet again, you said "we see him moments later and he didn't move", we never see him not moving.

There's a total of 1 second at 50:23 where we just see just the edge of the crater before we see his hand coming up at 5:24.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3462/ccx0.png

Your youtube debating fails you again, just watch MoS; then debate smile

You can watch it here, the quality isn't great but at least you won't be ignorant: http://www.nowvideo.sx/video/t95jqv8xzhbm2

Lestov16
Dear Lord. Now Immortals is being Quanned?

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Dear Lord. Now Immortals is being Quanned?

It's more to do with MoS hate, he's not seen the film, but he utterly despises it nonetheless. Probably my fault, since I teased him so much before it came out.

Lestov16
What kind of loser hasn't seen MoS yet?

quanchi112
That's my problem man, theres nothing to suggest that their weapons would even harm him. If they could then I might be inclined to say that they have a chance. That water tower argument is really bad man. The tower was crumbling, he couldn't stop the entire tower from falling because of physics. The tower was crumbling around them and not on them because he was only supporting that one area. It's a lot like the scene from Superman returns where instead of simply stopping the plan from falling by grabbing the wing, the wing broke off because of the way the plane was designed. He had to fly to the front of the plane (the stronger area) in order to stop it from falling. What weapons wielded by gods with their feats has he resisted ? The ground sure hurt him.

quanchi112
You're a proven liar and you're lying yet again, you said "we see him moments later and he didn't move", we never see him not moving.

There's a total of 1 second at 50:23 where we just see just the edge of the crater before we see his hand coming up at 5:24.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3462/ccx0.png

Your youtube debating fails you again, just watch MoS; then debate smile

You can watch it here, the quality isn't great but at least you won't be ignorant: http://www.nowvideo.sx/video/t95jqv8xzhbm2 More like a second and a half.

Sorry, I saw the movie once like the piece of trash it was. I know you forced your family to see it multiple times. Your wife told me all about you and your ignorance.

Water tower ko'd him and the ground did for a second and a half leaving him,completely at his opponents mercy for multiple seconds while crawling around on the ground like Rob does around his wife.

quanchi112
What kind of loser hasn't seen MoS yet? I wish I didn't see it. Absolute trash. Rob forced his family to see it.

Robtard
More like a second and a half.

Sorry, I saw the movie once like the piece of trash it was. I know you forced your family to see it multiple times. Your wife told me all about you and your ignorance.

Water tower ko'd him and the ground did for a second and a half leaving him,completely at his opponents mercy for multiple seconds while crawling around on the ground like Rob does around his wife.

You're idiot smile

PS, go watch MoS in that link I provided, it's the full movie smile

Robtard
What kind of loser hasn't seen MoS yet?

Quanchi's too busy catching Beautiful Creatures, The Mortal Instruments, I Am Number 4 and other like tween films in theaters to watch MoS.

quanchi112
You're idiot smile

PS, go watch MoS in that link I provided, it's the full movie smile It is you're an idiot.

I saw it before you did. This act of yours where you ignore the debate and just troll is rather old.

quanchi112
Quanchi's too busy catching Beautiful Creatures, The Mortal Instruments, I Am Number 4 and other like tween films in theaters to watch MoS. What do they all have in common ? They are bad movies. I've seen them all because unlike you I love movies not just Die Hard films.

Lestov16
And yet you dislike good movies like Wrath of Khan.... laughing out loud

quanchi112
And yet you dislike good movies like Wrath of Khan.... laughing out loud Movie is so boring. I don't base my opinion off of others as you do. That's the difference.

Lestov16
Just upset because you didn't get the chance to see nude Ricardo Montalban. Poor Quan laughing out loud

quanchi112
Just upset because you didn't get the chance to see nude Ricardo Montalban. Poor Quan laughing out loud Not gay. Sorry bro, better luck next time.

Utrigita
Superman ftw.

quanchi112
Immortals stomp.

Robtard
You forgot the "f" in "himself". Get on it, Quancho. It's also Gobot or GoBot, there's no space between the 'o' and 'b', you tourist.

qXB4wvqCPBU

quanchi112
You forgot the "f" in "himself". Get on it. It's also Gobot or GoBot, there's no space, you tourist. You won't even debate the topic anymore. Immortals win. Leave my thread.

Robtard
You won't even debate the topic anymore. Immortals win. Leave my thread.

1) You could at least thank me from making you look less of an illiterate tourist smile

2) You've lied about and shown complete ignorance of MoS, so until you've watched MoS and ceased debating/lying from your youtube clip knowledge, it is you who will GTFO of your thread, otherwise be prepared to get slapped again by my screen capping smile

You finally fixed the "himself", that a boi.

quanchi112
1) You could at least thank me from making you look less of an illiterate tourist smile

2) You've lied about and shown complete ignorance of MoS, so until you've watched MoS and ceased debating/lying from your youtube clip knowledge, it is you who will GTFO of your thread, otherwise be prepared to get slapped again by my screen capping smile 1) It is just a message board you nerd.

2) No, I was vindicated. I watched the crappy movie once in the theatre unlike you who forced your family to memorize it.

Robtard
1) It is just a message board you nerd.

2) No, I was vindicated. I watched the crappy movie once in the theatre unlike you who forced your family to memorize it.

Then why did you correct it? Exactly.

More lies. Screen caps > your lies and lack of context youtube clips. Foreveraloneman ranting again, oh my.

quanchi112
Then why did you correct it? Exactly.

More lies. Screen caps > your lies and lack of context youtube clips. Foreveraloneman ranting again, oh my. Correct what ?

Screen caps validated my claims. Denial it's like a drug eh, Robbie ?

Zack Fair
LOL@All the flash KO non-sense

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LOL@All the flash KO non-sense You are a fanboy. How does it feel since He Man killed Superman ? laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LOL@All the flash KO non-sense

Supra
Watch your Titans be Killed by Gods while being Killed themselves..

Superman Cannot Die already proven..

Supra
You think the water knocked him out are you insane? How stupid are you..really? The whole oil rig came down on his head..Yea I would be TKO too..better yet dead..he woke up to the sound of whales bro and went and stole some clothes from a farmer!!

Superman Wins

This is my thread now

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol Quan.

3J72eEF2X-Q

Take a look at 1:20 - 1:30.

ha-som

steverules_2
Is superman dead?!?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ets2KtNYiis

0:16. Must have missed it the last few viewings but Superman was clipped and knocked down/stunned (Or temporarily knocked out according to Quan logic) by a bullet as he attempts to dodge. Nam-Ek bounces back faster from his attack and even though I felt like he had a strength edge, it should be noted he had armor on so it doesn't mean he's more durable then Clark or anything.

In reflection, I really liked how they handled the super speed. It was similar to Hulk's in that it was really explosive short bursts. Although I know some people wanted more Smallville like super speed.

Supra
Originally posted by steverules_2
Is superman dead?!?

nope but all quans his gods are

ulJCB-yq1Go

This my thread now quan..deal with it

the ninjak
Poseidon was considered an equal to Zeus and Athena was the Queen of the gods.

Yet they fell to demigods with weapons gained off the ground and even a metal bar set into a wall. Athena was thrown into one.

Supes will not fall to such weapons.

Supra
I love quan losing a thread..makes my day

quanchi112
You think the water knocked him out are you insane? How stupid are you..really? The whole oil rig came down on his head..Yea I would be TKO too..better yet dead..he woke up to the sound of whales bro and went and stole some clothes from a farmer!!

Superman Wins

This is my thread now The exhaustion of this small time thing ko'd him. I agree. He stinks and loses.

Watch how he let his step father just die like a coward.

quanchi112
I love quan losing a thread..makes my day I bet you don't sleep at night telling such lies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol Quan.

3J72eEF2X-Q

Take a look at 1:20 - 1:30.

ha-som Whatever this is it doesn't show up on my iPad. Concession accepted.

Supra
Didnt his father ask him to not step in quan you fail to answer that fact..thus your are a spinning of obfuscation..

Darkstorm Zero
Whatever this is it doesn't show up on my iPad. Concession accepted.

No, thats not a concession, thats your IPad failing. You not seeing the evidence does not mean that the evidence has not been presented.

This line of thinking is like telling a drunk guy he is pissing his own pants, just because he can't recognise the truth does not make it any less true.

Supra
Q Concession accepted as all your Gods are dead..

Can you see your dead gods now on your broken chinese ipad?
Watch all your pithy gods get killed by there lessers..
ulJCB-yq1Go

Let me see you Gods survive this beating from Zod, and who is dead at the end..Zod is..who lives..Kal El Last Son Of Krypton.

CyPGlMXUwVg

Lestov16
laughing

This is just pathetic and sad, Quan. Not only are you once again defending a character who is horribly outmatched by his opponent by downplaying the opponent and ignoring all facts that state otherwise, but now you're doing it with the piece of garbage Immortals, one of the lamest movies ever greenlit.

Next Quan thread:
Quanchi's new man crush, Cypher Rage from After Earth vs bloodlusted Tetsuo Shima. According to Quan, Cypher Rage will win because Tetsuo's powers take 15 minutes to load and must be activated by singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", giving Cypher Rage enough time to sneak up behind him and rip his throat out because Cypher, like Van zan, is an "alpha male".

next thread after that, "Quan-tantalizes over-his-abs" Tonto from the shitty Lone Ranger movie vs Silver Surfer. Tonto curbstomps.....

quanchi112
Didnt his father ask him to not step in quan you fail to answer that fact..thus your are a spinning of obfuscation.. Quote something when you ask random questions, kid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
No, thats not a concession, thats your IPad failing. You not seeing the evidence does not mean that the evidence has not been presented.

This line of thinking is like telling a drunk guy he is pissing his own pants, just because he can't recognise the truth does not make it any less true. I presented the evidence which backs my outcome for this thread. You on the other hand have not made a case.

quanchi112
Q Concession accepted as all your Gods are dead..

Can you see your dead gods now on your broken chinese ipad?
Watch all your pithy gods get killed by there lessers..
ulJCB-yq1Go

Let me see you Gods survive this beating from Zod, and who is dead at the end..Zod is..who lives..Kal El Last Son Of Krypton.

CyPGlMXUwVg Stay on topic.

quanchi112
laughing

This is just pathetic and sad, Quan. Not only are you once again defending a character who is horribly outmatched by his opponent by downplaying the opponent and ignoring all facts that state otherwise, but now you're doing it with the piece of garbage Immortals, one of the lamest movies ever greenlit.

Next Quan thread:
Quanchi's new man crush, Cypher Rage from After Earth vs bloodlusted Tetsuo Shima. According to Quan, Cypher Rage will win because Tetsuo's powers take 15 minutes to load and must be activated by singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", giving Cypher Rage enough time to sneak up behind him and rip his throat out because Cypher, like Van zan, is an "alpha male".

next thread after that, "Quan-tantalizes over-his-abs" Tonto from the shitty Lone Ranger movie vs Silver Surfer. Tonto curbstomps..... What have I said to downplay Superman ? I am bringing in facts to debate my side. You aren't.

Darkstorm Zero
I presented the evidence which backs my outcome for this thread. You on the other hand have not made a case.

And so the comparative clips which disprove your supposition are somehow not valid? Are you sure you are old enough to be a member, nevermind know how to debate?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
And so the comparative clips which disprove your supposition are somehow not valid? Are you sure you are old enough to be a member, nevermind know how to debate? Again, quit flaming. MIT just shows how emotional you are at all times. Gods overwhelm him and destroy him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>