Kira Carsen's Full Power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Based on what you've seen, could you give a guess on how powerful she is, or what potential she has? If you can, try to make a good comparison of her powers to someone else's. (Basically, who is she most like?)

Nephthys
I really don't know. Which is likely why I didn't reply to this for so long. She's a Child of the Emperor, but she doesn't seem to be able to draw on that power.

S_W_LeGenD
She did put up some fight against HoT when Vitiate took control of her.

Nephthys
Yeah, but while Vitiate was in control (hes vastly more skilled and versed in the Force than her) and drawing on a power that she likely had no way of drawing on herself.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Indeed.

Kira was no where near as strong as she became when Vitiate possessed her temporarily. I think that Vitiate pushed her to her peak potential, surpassed her midichlorian dictation or something.

Heck, Vitiate was disappointed by Kira's strength. He declared her "weak."

This doesn't means that Kira is not strong in the Force but that she qualifies as "weak" for someone as powerful as Vitiate. Well, of-course, Vitiate's standards are ridiculously high.

Nephthys
Its likely that he was drawing on the power he embedded in her as well as her own power as a force user.

I'd say Kira was a decently powerful Jedi, but I don't see her as that impressive. She gets captured by a random Sith Inquisitor on Ord Mantell.

S_W_LeGenD
Sith inquisitors can be very powerful, known or not. These individuals specialize in high level use of the Force.

Jmanghan
bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.