Hell Boy vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Latest versions of both.

Hell boy does have his weapons for this match.

jinXed by JaNx
Spidermans awareness and agility will outlast and overcome anything Hellboy throws at him. Unless, Spiderman gets over confident and begins to under-estimate, Hellboy I don't see, Spiderman having much trouble.

Impediment
Spider-Man has absolutely no way to hurt Hellboy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment

Parker could cocoon Hellboy and then shit into his mouth. That would be hurtful to Hellboy's feelings.

NemeBro
Spider-Man has absolutely no way to hurt Hellboy. Why couldn't he just, you know, punch him?

0mega Spawn
Hellboy in his films was basically a punching bag and those opponents were not even close to spidermans level erm

BruceSkywalker
Garfield Spidey is a damn joke.. He becomes Hellboy's biatch

NemeBro
Oh, I thought this was Tobey Spidey.

nvm haven't seen Amazing.

KingD19
In the new Spidey he stops a bus and catches a car flying through the air. He's plenty strong.

0mega Spawn
I actually liked the new spidey just hated the lizard and his retarded master plan

Kazenji
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I actually liked the new spidey just hated the lizard and his retarded master plan

What turning the rest of the city into lizard people?

that was a good plan..... erm

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
What turning the rest of the city into lizard people?

that was a good plan..... erm

Arguably the best plan any villain has ever done. It all had to do with the lizard-brain, very Freudian and such.

the ninjak
Magneto similarly attempted the same in X-Men. Can't remember the level of the blast if just Liberty Island or New York.

Regardless, Lizard's plan would've consumed the world eventually.

KingD19
It started in New York and would have affected the entire world but the machine got shut down.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
Magneto similarly attempted the same in X-Men. Can't remember the level of the blast if just Liberty Island or New York.

IIRC, Magneto's would have just affected the world leaders attending the summit on Ellis Island, thereby turning those influential people over to his side.

jinXed by JaNx

What about that superhuman strength?

steverules_2
Originally posted by KingD19
In the new Spidey he stops a bus and catches a car flying through the air. He's plenty strong.

...when did he stop a bus?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by the ninjak

Yes, because COLD BLOODED reptiles prefer to live in underground sewers...AWAY FROM THE SUN. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Originally posted by steverules_2
...when did he stop a bus?

It's hard actually finding the trailer now, but he was attempting to stop a bus, only he was having trouble because the ground was breaking under his feet.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yes, because COLD BLOODED reptiles prefer to live in underground sewers...AWAY FROM THE SUN. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't sewers get warm down there?

Robtard
It's hard actually finding the trailer now, but he was attempting to stop a bus, only he was having trouble because the ground was breaking under his feet.

Are you referring to the bridge scene? Cos I don't recall a bus.

He did fairly easily web and hold what looked like a Mercedes Benz S600 Pullman. Those weight around three tons.

jinXed by JaNx
I hate to say it because i'm such a hellboy but I don't think, Spidermans strength matters all that much. However strong he is he is obviously strong enough to lift a car and that type of strength coupled with his agility and spider sense seems like it would be way to much for Hellboy to combat and defend against.
Hellboy isn't what you would call a calculating fighter. In order to get around Spider-mans spider sense I would imagine that you either have to be as fast or faster or be extremely calculating. Hellboy is neither and even though he is very strong and durable I don't think that's enough to outlast Spidermans durability and speed, plus the webbing is a big factor.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you referring to the bridge scene? Cos I don't recall a bus.

He did fairly easily web and hold what looked like a Mercedes Benz S600 Pullman. Those weight around three tons.

No, no. That's the first movie where he saved the guy and his kid. Which is a good enough feat in and of itself. In the leaked trailer(which I can't seem to find anymore) for AS2, he catches a car flying through the air on his back, and jumps in front of a runaway bus to stop it, but the ground starts breaking underneath his feet.

golem370
Spider-Man should speed agility and strength enough to put down Hellboy he is faster and more agile and stronger then Prince Nuadu and Hellboy barely caught him.

Robtard
No, no. That's the first movie where he saved the guy and his kid. Which is a good enough feat in and of itself. In the leaked trailer(which I can't seem to find anymore) for AS2, he catches a car flying through the air on his back, and jumps in front of a runaway bus to stop it, but the ground starts breaking underneath his feet.

Oh, fair enough. I'd not argue AS2 feats until it actually comes out though.

KingD19
nbp3Ra3Yp74

If their were any doubts that Spidey wins. This trailer should dispel them.

steverules_2
Well he catches a car but no bus being stopped

Looks like a kick ass trailer

KingD19
That's the official trailer, which is different than the leaked Comic-Con trailer.

Still, just catching the car flat out is supporting 2-3 tons made even heavier since it's falling on him with no problem.

And he's quick enough to easily dodge machinegun fire point blank and dodge Electro's lightning.

Hellboy is just outmatched.

BruceSkywalker
trailer s^cks

KingD19
Okay? Well regardless of your personal feelings. I was using the trailer to solidify Spidey's win. Which I think I've done.

steverules_2
That's the official trailer, which is different than the leaked Comic-Con trailer.

Still, just catching the car flat out is supporting 2-3 tons made even heavier since it's falling on him with no problem.

And he's quick enough to easily dodge machinegun fire point blank and dodge Electro's lightning.

Hellboy is just outmatched.

When that girl did her flame thing hellboy survived it and it didn't even hurt him? Hellboy can take a lot of punishment, pretty sure he survived an explosion as well

KingD19
When that girl did her flame thing hellboy survived it and it didn't even hurt him? Hellboy can take a lot of punishment, pretty sure he survived an explosion as well

Hellboy survived Liz setting fire to the rain because he's literally the Prince of Hell. He's immune to fire. And the only explosion I remember is the grenade belt inside the demon in the first movie.

He's shown in both movies that he's plenty vulnerable to physical punishment whether it be blunt force trauma or bladed damage.

And Spidey is stronger than anyone Hellboy has fought. Faster and more agile and more durable as well.

steverules_2
I doubt that very much, the giant thing he was fighting at the end of hellboy was most likely more powerful than spider-man, it could crush a car with one tentacle...catching a car and crushing are two different things of course but it could probably lift a car with little ease

KingD19
I doubt that very much, the giant thing he was fighting at the end of hellboy was most likely more powerful than spider-man, it could crush a car with one tentacle...catching a car and crushing are two different things of course but it could probably lift a car with little ease

I wouldn't consider that a fight. And I wasn't even talking about the Ogru Jahad extradimensional tentacle dragon monster as an opponent. It was a god; not a particularly strong one as it hadn't fully manifested, but a god nonetheless. And it wasn't even a fight. It was Hellboy getting swallowed and blowing it up with grenades.

I'm talking about Spidey is faster and more agile than Nuada and Kroenen; and he was stronger and more durable than Mr. Wink and Sammael.

steverules_2
He might have been but hellboy was durable, I think Hellboy would win this cause spider-man couldn't even properly beat Lizard but hellboy coulda easily beaten him

Spider-Man has speed yes, agility yes, and strength yes but hellboy would shrug spider-mans shots off easily

KingD19
He might have been but hellboy was durable, I think Hellboy would win this cause spider-man couldn't even properly beat Lizard but hellboy coulda easily beaten him

Spider-Man has speed yes, agility yes, and strength yes but hellboy would shrug spider-mans shots off easily

Hellboy was durable, but he was hurting when he fought Sammael, and he was even bruised and bloody from that short fight. And Lizard has always been stronger than Spidey, so comparing him to Hellboy doesn't make sense.

Because you're literally saying, "Spidey had trouble with someone stronger, faster, and more durable than himself in Lizard. So even though he's more powerful than Hellboy by a large margin in every way and could barely handle Lizard, Hellboy could beat Lizard no problem."

BruceSkywalker
Okay? Well regardless of your personal feelings. I was using the trailer to solidify Spidey's win. Which I think I've done.

WOW a fictional character beats another fictional character, want a cookie????

hahahahahahahahahaha

KingD19
Somebodies in a mood today.

BruceSkywalker
Somebodies in a mood today.

having fun son....

jinXed by JaNx

If the Lizard were fighting, Hellboy. Hellboy would have struggled with him just as much as Spiderman did because he is the main Antagonist.

Hellboy would definitely shake off, Spidermans attacks for a good while but who is going to outlast whom? It will be a lot easier for Spiderman to land his attacks on Hellboy because he is so much faster. It will take a lot for Hellboy to land his attacks on, Spiderman. Once Hellboy lands his attacks, Spiderman will also be able to shake off many of his attacks.

steverules_2
If Spider-Man gets hit by that giant fist then it's lights out for Spider-Man, Hell Boy grabs spidey and BOOM!

Spider-Man used his fists against the Lizard, Hell Boy uses giant ass guns and nades, I know Lizard can respawn parts of himself but he was KOed by gun men for a little while...Hell Boy has far more powerful weapons at his disposal so I think he could handle Lizard

KingD19
If Spider-Man gets hit by that giant fist then it's lights out for Spider-Man, Hell Boy grabs spidey and BOOM!

Spider-Man used his fists against the Lizard, Hell Boy uses giant ass guns and nades, I know Lizard can respawn parts of himself but he was KOed by gun men for a little while...Hell Boy has far more powerful weapons at his disposal so I think he could handle Lizard

Actually no. Hellboy never ko'd anybody with his Fist of Doom. It hits hard, but nothing as hard as what Spidey can take. It didn't even phase Kroenen much.

And Hellboy's guns are specifically made to hurt mystical creatures, as the bullets are charms and hexes and stuff.

Lizard was never ko'd. They pushed him back, but he was healing at the same time.

And in pretty much all of his fights, he never once used his guns against actual opponents.

It's like you never even watched Hellboy 1 or 2.

steverules_2
And Spidey is stronger than anyone Hellboy has fought. Faster and more agile and more durable as well.

And you say it's like I've never watched Hell Boy 1 or 2 haermm

Faster and more agile I'll give you, more durable though? Doubtful

And yeah Lizard was KOed, he went down didn't move, healed then woke up and took them out

KingD19
Not having his arms ripped off holding up that car shows his durability.

Taking several extended beatings from Lizard shows his durability.

Not being crushed under a 3+ ton police cruiser that has added weight because it was falling from the sky shows durability.

Hellboy doesn't have many feats for comparison, except maybe the train scene where it heated up his horns.

steverules_2
He looked pretty dead near the end of Amazing spider-man till captain Stacy saved him, Lizard grabbed him...so who's to say Hell Boy won't grab spidey and smash his face in with his giant fist of doom? Plus he took a couple of beatings, Hell Boy survived a f*cking explosion...none of spider-mans beatings surpass that kinda durability

KingD19
He looked pretty dead near the end of Amazing spider-man till captain Stacy saved him, Lizard grabbed him...so who's to say Hell Boy won't grab spidey and smash his face in with his giant fist of doom? Plus he took a couple of beatings, Hell Boy survived a f*cking explosion...none of spider-mans beatings surpass that kinda durability

Once again, as the Prince of Hell, Hellboy is immune to high temperatures and fire. So the only thing the explosion had was kinetic impact, and even that was dispersed throughout the Ogru Jahad and not focused solely on him.

Also once again, you can't compare Lizard who is +Spidey to Hellboy who is --Spidey.

Hellboy isn't fast enough to tag Spidey based on feats.

steverules_2
Spider-mans fast but that doesn't mean he can't be tagged, there are plenty of people who have been slower than an enemy and still managed to tag them and hit them.

For durability you said Hell Boy had no feats apart from his horns heating up...so that was a pretty high temperature, they certainly weren't glowing ice cold that's for sure. You gave me an example which used heat, so I used one with heat. Since he's immune to high temperatures and fire I'd say that's quite durable.

KingD19
Spider-mans fast but that doesn't mean he can't be tagged, there are plenty of people who have been slower than an enemy and still managed to tag them and hit them.

For durability you said Hell Boy had no feats apart from his horns heating up...so that was a pretty high temperature, they certainly weren't glowing ice cold that's for sure. You gave me an example which used heat, so I used one with heat. Since he's immune to high temperatures and fire I'd say that's quite durable.

Spidey was never touched by anyone save Lizard. He wasn't even paying attention and was schooling groups of people without trying. If Hellboy hits him, which won't be much, he can tank the hits.

You clearly don't seem to get that he is immune to temperature extremes and fire because of his demonic lineage. He's the son of the Devil, or at least a high enough Hell Lord to be crown prince of Hell. And because of that, being born in a dimension of fire and brimstone, he's immune to fire. Just like Frost Giants are immune to cold.

It's not durability, it's genetic heritage. It's his blunt force durability that will be on focus in this fight, since Spidey will be beating him to a pulp.

There's also the fact that he hasn't shown enough strength to get past Spidey's webbing.

steverules_2
Not having his arms ripped off holding up that car shows his durability.

Hellboy doesn't have many feats for comparison, except maybe the train scene where it heated up his horns.

YOU USED HEATED UP HORNS FOR A FEAT OF DURABILITY, HEAT! And yet I use it and get told 'he's the son of the devil you can't use that as durability but Spider-Man caught a car!!!'

Catching a car means Spider-Man wins!

There were plenty of times Hell Boy took a beating, a proper beating and came out on top

And yes the webbing finally comes into play, I'm not sure it could hold Hell Boy...but then again it might...I woulda mentioned the webbing much earlier though

KingD19
YOU USED HEATED UP HORNS FOR A FEAT OF DURABILITY, HEAT! And yet I use it and get told 'he's the son of the devil you can't use that as durability but Spider-Man caught a car!!!'

Catching a car means Spider-Man wins!

There were plenty of times Hell Boy took a beating, a proper beating and came out on top

And yes the webbing finally comes into play, I'm not sure it could hold Hell Boy...but then again it might...I woulda mentioned the webbing much earlier though

No, I didn't use them as a feat of durability; that's just the way I said it. The train scene caused his horns to heat up because a metro train was rolling over his head and kept smacking into it. That was the durability feat; having a train run over his face(horns really) for a few seconds. His horns just happened to heat up as a result of the friction against them.

Hellboy's guns are too slow to hit Spidey, and Spidey has every single physical advantage, as well as an edge in intelligence and creativity.

And if his webbing can hold up a 3 ton car with no problem, then it can keep Hellboy contained fairly easily.

Mindset
Spiderman wins, get over it, nerd.

FrothByte
Hellboy is way outclassed here. Spidey for the win.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm sure Hellboy is more durable than Spiderman but I think Spidermans spidey sense, strength and agility would overcome Hellboys durability fairly easily. I think Hellboy could definitely KO Spiderman with his fist of doom but he would never catch him with it or atleast catch him with it enough times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.