Natsu vs Team RWBY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
should be a good match

Yang (top) Weiss (left) Blake (right) Ruby (bottom)

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/207/c/1/rwby__ruby__weiss__blake__yang_by_nururuateka-d6fb58t.jpg

vs

Natsu Dragneel

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/252/a/5/natsu_the_dragon_slayer_by_drake___666-d2xb41f.jpg

RWBY Channel

Ruby
-sGiE10zNQM&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMhCW2fW7ZYlD9MHjvmT8IGK&index=18

Weiss,Blake and Yang
(only the first minute on this one)
1JZgPfbKbU4&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMhCW2fW7ZYlD9MHjvmT8IGK&index=13

(a more in depth look at there abilities)
N1TJ5YA3jfw&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMhCW2fW7ZYlD9MHjvmT8IGK&index=12

(you really only need from 5:30 up)
3b1gs8KrM-M&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMhCW2fW7ZYlD9MHjvmT8IGK&index=2

ScreamPaste
How fast is Natsu?

maxivitopowe
not sure but he does have wide area devasting attacks

StealthRanger
RWBY chars are Mach 39.....

maxivitopowe
That seems...high?

XanatosForever
I'm almost positive Natsu's dealt with comparable speed, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, the guy literally eats explosions and fire, so Weiss's red dust and Yang's gear will be all but useless against him, and he probably has a significant strength advantage over all of them.

ScreamPaste
That said... Having finished RWBY, nothing I've seen from any of them points to speeds like mach 39, lol.

StealthRanger
I think it was from the trailers or something, lol

maxivitopowe
Bump

Sacred 117
Volume two of RWBY is coming up, as well as more Fairy Tail, so I'll have to wait on that before I can offer further comments.

XanatosForever
Natsu's had quite a few upgrades since this first came up, too. Unless RWBY gets some serious power ups, I don't think they'll be able to handle him.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Natsu's had quite a few upgrades since this first came up, too. Unless RWBY gets some serious power ups, I don't think they'll be able to handle him.

I get the feeling they're on their way to some kind of upgrade. Them being capable of beating the shit out of each other with roast turkey and watermelons kinda seems to hint at that (for me, anyways). haermm

maxivitopowe
Is the new ep finally out?

Sacred 117
Yep. big grin

maxivitopowe
Finally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.