Martonia(TB) runs a TVD witches gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
Martonia enters the TVDverse and one by one takes on the witches

Scenario 1: Jonas Martin
Scenario 2: Emily Bennett
Scenario 3: Esther Mikaelson
Scenario 4: Qetsiyah
Scenario 5: Silas(witch)
Scenario 6: Bonnie(expression)

How far does she go?

Rikudo sennin
Why doesn't anybody like this thread?

Sacred 117
I'm gonna say... no one knows who they are.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'm gonna say... no one knows who they are.

Yeah I feared as much...

TheGodKiller
Stops at 1. Also, 1 and 2 should be swapped along with 4 and 6 as well.

BloodRain
^thumb up

What makes Anyonia/Marnie so fearsome in True Blood is that she is a strong witch with great command over 'necromancy'.. in a land populated with vampires..

And outside of necro TB witches have shown little to take as a threat. The best being teleportation, low (knife throw) telekinesis and low level fire manipulation.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Stops at 1. Also, 1 and 2 should be swapped along with 4 and 6 as well.

Why?

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by BloodRain
^thumb up

What makes Anyonia/Marnie so fearsome in True Blood is that she is a strong witch with great command over 'necromancy'.. in a land populated with vampires..

And outside of necro TB witches have shown little to take as a threat. The best being teleportation, low (knife throw) telekinesis and low level fire manipulation.

It says on her page that she did energy projection. I don't ever recall her doing that or teleporting and even illusion casting. Unless I missed something.

BloodRain
Energy projection could be the shield she propped up? Though thats not a solo move iirc.

The teleport happens at 1:47, chant a spell and vanish. More a getaway'port than a combat'port so less useful. Don't recall the illusions either.

Rikudo sennin
I don't know why you guys would want me to switch it so that Jonas>Emily and Qetsiyah>Bonnie. Jonas and Qetsiyah didn't do anything to put them above the other two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.