Batman Vs Goku (strategy Fight for debater)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Batman Vs Goku (strategy for debater)

Hello ya pleasure to be back _ cool

I got new type of fight. Batman vs Goku fight

Now I am sure ya going say this is a spite. But hold on guys, you see we all saw how great Batman is when he think
Ahead of time. He always come up a plan that would defeat his foe that would be stronger then him. _All because he had_preparation time.

In this fight Batman only got 24 hour to make plan or make a some kind weapon to take down goku.. Because he know in head on fight with goku? He won't stand a chance. Batman must play smart and keep out of goku sight.

Now what can Batman do to goku?? _What plan can he make?

That where you guys come in. This is a_strategy fight. _You guys take the role of Batman and you gotta find to take down goku.

Make a perfect_strategy plan for Batman. _Or will Batman get kill easy??

Your choice_

sacred108
Well most of batmans victories are against people with weaknesses however Goku has no actual weakness

KingD19
Goku's only weakness is innocent lives/his family/friends being harmed and or killed. Which is also Batman's weakness and something he'd never resort to.

Yamcha
Never count out Batman's abilities to prep >_>.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd673014e.jpg

I mean we're talking a guy who has boomtube gauntlets lmao xD.

While just 24 hours may be a struggle, at the same time I could see Bruce coming up with something or have something laying around in his armory that could give Goku some trouble and not exactly make it easy, maybe even BFR him.

I do see massive blasts being a problem though if Goku goes that route an Batman decides not to use any power armor type stuff lol, and if Bruce doesn't know about the IT-Kamehameha I could see that being pretty bad especially if it lands lol but idk.

KingD19
There's also the fact that Bruce doesn't fight or move or perceive anywhere near the speed of Goku.

BruceSkywalker
Batman poisons Goku's food supply so therefore Batman wins.. lolol

KingD19
Batman doesn't know Saiyan physiology. There's no guarantee human poisons will work on him. Or he just thinks the poison is toppings.

ScreamPaste
Batman lies. This is all he needs to do to win. 131

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Batman lies. This is all he needs to do to win. 131

Goku: "You really think I could beat Superman's time to the sun?"

Batman: "Sure you can."

Goku: "Alright! Well, I'm off to the sun. I'll be back in a sec!" *takes off*

Batman: (to himself) "What a dumbass."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.