OWAW Superman vs Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win? No bfring.

ShadowFyre
Is this the Superman that defeated all the probes or whatnot? I dont really read much DC. Just know from the feats I gather on here. He is still just Superman though right? Or is he actually amped by something other than the writer just being totally in love with him?

carver9
Yes...this is the one that fought the Probes.

Reflassshh
Clark wins.

ShadowFyre
Well, im not going to say who wins (Necrosword does) but I will say that with All-Black Gorr will not just automatically be speed blitzed as he was able to see and react to things going vastly faster than the speed of light so thats out. He can create his constructs some of which killed Gods by themselves. And I dont see Supes attacks being as powerful as Old Thors. Sending a being lightyears away. But I also have not read these particular comics of Superman so Im sure someone is going to tell me how Superman stomps with noneffort whatsoever soon.

ares834
Uh, Gorr wins...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr hard. If you include the mystical weakness, its just messy.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Who win? No bfring.
Why make a spite thread?
sad

ODG
Spite thread. Be better than this, carver9.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Clark wins.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

thanduros

quanchi112
thanduros Fanboyism till the bitter end.

Batman-Prime
Fanboyism till the bitter end.

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/15539/ThanosTears.jpg

Coming from you ^^.

quanchi112
http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/15539/ThanosTears.jpg

Coming from you ^^. You never read half of the stories you debate on.

Blue Area Vet
Fanboyism till the bitter end.

thumb up

Some fanboys are preventing this from being a spite thread.

Batman-Prime
You never read half of the stories you debate on.

http://modern-myths.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Squirrel-vs-Thanos.jpg

quanchi112
http://modern-myths.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Squirrel-vs-Thanos.jpg You're so hurt.

Cogito
I think this is a lot more competitive than people are giving it credit for, but ultimately Gorr would probably win because his weapon...thingy (forget what it was called) is almost certainly magic based. I doubt Loeb's Superman would be slowed much by magic though...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Cogito
I think this is a lot more competitive than people are giving it credit for, but ultimately Gorr would probably win because his weapon...thingy (forget what it was called) is almost certainly magic based. I doubt Loeb's Superman would be slowed much by magic though...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up So you admit Superman loses.

Batman-Prime
So you admit Superman loses.

I give props to one of the few in this thread who knows what he is talking about.

You are not one of those few btw ^^.

quanchi112
I give props to one of the few in this thread who knows what he is talking about.

You are not one of those few btw ^^. You admitted he lost. Victory is achieved. I'll never forget when your knee bent to me here today. All hail Quan chi.

Batman-Prime
You admitted he lost. Victory is achieved. I'll never forget when your knee bent to me here today. All hail Quan chi.

Surtur wins.

vin

Mindset
Congrats, Quan.

quanchi112
vin Thanos wins there. You submitted this thread. Wasn't an error. This is fantastic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.