god enel vs madara uchiha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
equalized speed(unless in lightning form)
bloodlust
fight at cells arena (dbz)

round 1:
no susanoo or maxim

round 2:
enel has maxim
madara has no restrictions

limited genjutsu for the sake of the battle

TheTyrant
Edo Tensei or regular Madara? He'd stomp anyway, but just asking.

Q99
Yea, Madara. His Final Susano'o is made of solid chakra, so should work like Haki. Genjutsu means he could get Enel to freeze in place. He could probably do some sealing method. If he had rinnegan, he could rip out Enel's soul, etc..

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, Madara. His Final Susano'o is made of solid chakra, so should work like Haki. Genjutsu means he could get Enel to freeze in place. He could probably do some sealing method. If he had rinnegan, he could rip out Enel's soul, etc..

I agree that Madara would likely win via Genjutsu, but I think the Susano'o made of solid chakra being akin to haki in effect is convenient to say the least. Does this mean any Naruto elemental attack gets the pass against intangibility because its charged with chakra? Nah.

Q99
Any? No. Ones with heavy shape-chakra that makes something hard and does pretty much everything armament does? Yes. So, lightning armor, susano'o, and that sort of stuff.

But fireballs, water streams, thrown earth, etc. won't.

I don't think it makes sense to say that no Naruto abilities will affect logia as Haki do, despite so many of them working so similarly.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Any? No. Ones with heavy shape-chakra that makes something hard and does pretty much everything armament does? Yes. So, lightning armor, susano'o, and that sort of stuff.

But fireballs, water streams, thrown earth, etc. won't.

I don't think it makes sense to say that no Naruto abilities will affect logia as Haki do, despite so many of them working so similarly.

Again, Haki can be used through weapons, so if we go with that logic, Fireballs and other elements could work as well. Unless is straight taijutsu you can make an argument that pretty much any kind of release would work (I understand you're not making that argument, I'm just extending the reasoning to regular jutsu).

High end Naruto characters can deal with intangibility easily through seals and sage chakra. I assume that Sage chakra actually works more like Haki than regular chakra does, considering what we've seen against Obito. It'd be my speculation anyways.

Derp Nigga
Enel is too fast for Madara to even hit but his lightning attacks are useless since Preskip Sanji and Zoro can live after them.His raigo on the otherhand would kill Madara most likely.Since Enel is electricity Madara has no way to kill him literally.

Q99
Enel isn't all that fast when he's not lightning-porting around. Luffy was able to hit him repeatedly, after all, and that's without either gear 2 or haki prediction.

A spirit sword of Susano'o should be as effective as haki.

Sealing.

Soul-ripe via rinnegan.

Amaterasu should be able to burn electricity too.

Genjutsu him.

Madara has a variety of ways to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.