Dreadwing (Transformers Prime) vs RWBY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StealthRanger
Meh, random idea

Scenario 1: He takes everyone 1v1 weakest to strongest
Scenario 2: "One guy arrives to wreck shit" deal

How's the Decepticon do?

ScreamPaste
Feats? Team RWBY has shown they're plenty strong enough to damage metal but I'm not familiar at all with Transformers Prime. mmm

I hope they win this one. haermm I feel bad for them.

StealthRanger
Well Dreadwing has matched Optimus, who matched Megatron, who has feats of destroying a skyscraper sized Unicron Avatar with a punch and tank attacks of a similar magnitude (though Optimus may have been holding back)

Speed, not too concrete, but he does dodge blaster fore from tens of meters away and can fight guys who deflect them with their swords and other fun shit

Can't recall many ranged feats (TFP shines in physical power rather than ranged combat imo), though Dread's blaster cannon can blast through people with similar durability to him (that's how he died, by being one shotted by his own cannon)

Although Dreadwing's bombs have destroyed sections of ice big enough to create a hole right through them for Starscream to fall into the ocean when several are combined

That's the best I can recall

Sacred 117
Weiss utilized her glyphs to singlehandedly defeat a giant suit of living armor. While this is WELL above that, she has her team at her back on this one, so there may be a chance for them. I'm not familiar with Dreadwing though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.