CA Superman vs Dawn of time Anti-monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
What if superman fought AM instead of spectre?

Batman-Prime
He would win. Supermans story > AM story. And never forget. According to Infinite Crisis, everything comes from Superman wink.

abhilegend
The Anti-monitor was one half of the probe which was sent to scan the multiverse and was less powerful than Dox Novu.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
The Anti-monitor was one half of the probe which was sent to scan the multiverse and was less powerful than Dox Novu. thumb up

Dax Novu was the probe:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17104358/Final_Crisis_-_Superman_Beyond_001-023.jpg.html
wink

Anyway, Superman wins.

TheLordofMurder
Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor wins...

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Dax Novu was the probe:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17104358/Final_Crisis_-_Superman_Beyond_001-023.jpg.html
wink

Anyway, Superman wins. Anti-Monitor was a baby level villain before he achieved his final evolution though. srug

Galan007
He was still multiversal, though, which is odd...

Branlor Swift
He was one of those "Multiversal beings" who have problems actually doing well in fights.

The only versions really worth a damn are Final Digi-evolved AM, and the Sinestro Corps one (for all the shit that version gets) IMO.

He probably loses here though. But it'd be interesting to see what anti matter would do to the suit.

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He was one of those "Multiversal beings" who have problems actually doing well in fights.

The only versions really worth a damn are Final Digi-evolved AM, and the Sinestro Corps one (for all the shit that version gets) IMO.

He probably loses here though. But it'd be interesting to see what anti matter would do to the suit. No, I mean AM was *technically* multiversal before he even began destroying universes during COIE. I agree with your post, though.

Branlor Swift
Yeah I agree. Technicalities though.

Though though though, and I just thought of this, but if he were fighting CA Supes, wouldn't he be on the same "level" with him due to him really being a giant Monitor? Plus does infinite universes equal the bleed or did Mandrakk feed on that?

A lot of things interest me about this battle tbh

Galan007
Yeah I agree. Technicalities though.

Though though though, and I just thought of this, but if he were fighting CA Supes, wouldn't he be on the same "level" with him due to him really being a giant Monitor? Plus does infinite universes equal the bleed or did Mandrakk feed on that?

A lot of things interest me about this battle tbh The same, like, dimensional level? They should be.

Mandrakk was feeding on the Bleed for... A long phucking time. Not sure exactly how long, though.

Mindset
AM wins.

Superman is just a man in a suit.

Branlor Swift
The same, like, dimensional level? They should be.

Mandrakk was feeding on the Bleed for... A long phucking time. Not sure exactly how long, though. Yeah, they're essentially the same race. Even if the battles weren't on even ground

Yeah I haven't read it for a while. I think it was back around the Crisis... ?
Even so, should the Bleed actually equal full universes though, as a power source anyway? If you think about it, both are just really amped Monitors. I have a feeling put on the same level they aren't quite so different...

Interesting thread anyway

Galan007
Yeah I haven't read it for a while. I think it was back around the Crisis... ?
Even so, should the Bleed actually equal full universes though, as a power source anyway? If you think about it, both are just really amped Monitors. I have a feeling put on the same level they aren't quite so different...

Interesting thread anyway I don't think an exact amount of time was stated... But it was definitely considerable.

Well, Morrison certainly touted the Bleed as an all-powerful substance with the ability to build(or break) creation. Just before battling Mandrakk, for example, Superman stated that the entire multiverse was dying due to all the Bleed that'd been consumed. The girl Monitor said something along those lines as well. /shrug

Not only are they both amped Monitors, but they are both part of the SAME Monitor/probe originally created by the Primal Monitor to scan the multiverse. Talk about a coinkidink!

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
AM wins.

Superman is just a man in a suit.

sad

Branlor Swift
I don't think an exact amount of time was stated... But it was definitely considerable.

Well, Morrison certainly touted the Bleed as an all-powerful substance with the ability to build(or break) creation. Just before battling Mandrakk, for example, Superman stated that the entire multiverse was dying due to all the Bleed that'd been consumed. The girl Monitor said something along those lines as well. /shrug

Not only are they both amped Monitors, but they are both part of the SAME Monitor/probe originally created by the Primal Monitor to scan the multiverse. Talk about a coinkidink! True. Honestly, I think they're a little more even than initially though.

Maybe Superman due to his evolving "ability".

Galan007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.