Superman and Thor vs. SSJG Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Battle takes place on uninhabited planet, near yellow sun
No prep
Deathmatch

Who wins this one?

-Pr-
Wrong forum, moving.

Sacred 117
We've been over this before. I've never favored the outcome, but that's just how it is. sad

IHateCoughing
Goku dies. Murderstomp.

Batman-Prime
Spite, either one solos.

StealthRanger
Superman or Thor can solo, easily

ScreamPaste
Goku gets crushed, why would you even make this thread? haermm

sacred108
If it's movies Goku wins, pre 52 supes he could beat

ScreamPaste
No he couldn't, go away sock. uhuh

Supra
Everyone here knows I am Goku's #1 fanboy, but even I know when to succeed..spite thread

Goku loses horribly..

Only chance in hell he has here is taking Thor's hammer and shoving it up Supermans ass..

Sacred 117
Which begs to question, can Goku lift Mjolnir? mmm

XanatosForever
I'd lean towards a negative myself.

ScreamPaste
Not while Thor is already using it. uhuh

sacred108
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No he couldn't, go away sock. uhuh wow your one of the most annoying, judgemental, and bias person I have ever met tell me how does it feel to be the number one jackass of the world.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by sacred108
wow your one of the most annoying, judgemental, and bias person I have ever met tell me how does it feel to be the number one jackass of the world.

Wrong. The sight's Zelda nemesis (whose name shall not be mentioned) holds that title.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Not while Thor is already using it. uhuh

And if otherwise?

BloodRain
Otherwise Thor snaps him like a toothpick.

Supra
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Which begs to question, can Goku lift Mjolnir? mmm

First has to be answered how is he not as worthy as Thor? Then we cant talk about lifting it!

sacred108
Wrong. The sight's Zelda nemesis (whose name shall not be mentioned) holds that title. TBH there is only one person I've met on here more annoying than screampaste who I met the other day was that dam quan chi but who is zeldas nemesis if he's worst than screampaste and quan I want to know so I can stay away from him.

Sacred 117
You actually just named him.

sacred108
You actually just named him. lol! really?

TrevorPhillipss
Thor might lose this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.