Feature Length Cartoony Thingy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Stone
If you could choose your favorite arc to be placed in cartoon form what would you choose, who would you choose to do the artwork and who would you choose to do the voice acting

maxivitopowe
DOS

Brockalizer
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
DOS Already been done, albeit they did a shitty job. I'd love to see Blackest Night or Blood & Thunder. Animated by Pixar and written by the same writers that did the originals, rather than having new writer's screw it up with an adaptation of the original.

maxivitopowe
Why the hell would I want to watch Death of Superman

I'm talking bout Death of Spiderman (Ult edition)

PS that tone wasn't directed@ you but at the notion of watching superman *shudders*

Also AvX wouldn't mind seeing that and HOM also the Thanos Rising, Infinity, The Infinity Gauntlet or whatever it was called , Godbomb, WWH & Planet Hulk , Secret Wars, basically every big marvel event

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Already been done, albeit they did a shitty job. I'd love to see Blackest Night or Blood & Thunder. Animated by Pixar and written by the same writers that did the originals, rather than having new writer's screw it up with an adaptation of the original.

Pixar would be an awesome animator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.