perp or get smashed to death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Which person can successfully perp to take down wbhulk.

steel 1 week

iron man 1 week

batman lol 1 week

Dr doom 1 week

reed Richards 1 week

Zeus 15 min

darksied 15 min

they can kill the hulk any way within their means. No using magic for bats or something stupid. Who can succeed and who will get stomped the fck out.

Mindset
perp?

pym-ftw
Prep?

Everyone but Steel & Ironman can.

mighty adam
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Prep?

Everyone but Steel & Ironman can. I think ironman can steel did great vs DD but steel would need more time vs wbhulk

mighty adam
Bats is a *** and will get smashed

Cogito
Tony's prep has failed to beat regular Hulk.

Batman isn't doing it...sorry fans.

Ditto Steel.

Zeus needs no prep. Darkseid needs no prep to BFR, certain versions need no prep to win outright.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Cogito
Tony's prep has failed to beat regular Hulk.

Batman isn't doing it...sorry fans.

Ditto Steel.

Zeus needs no prep. Darkseid needs no prep to BFR, certain versions need no prep to win outright. Zeus punchin out hulk was pure bs.

mighty adam
Im has beat savage hulk and his beam took down wwhulk. Im with time will beat any and every hulk period.

Cogito
Your strong points have convinced me of my errors.

Brockalizer
With this kinda prep, they all should be able to, assuming they know it's WB Hulk and what he's capable of, those that can't come up with a way to take Hulk down outright are certainly smart enough to de-power him, at least temporarily.

Galan007
Tony perps him to death, that's for sure. thumb up

Branlor Swift
Like, they become perpetrators and have to defeat Hulk while on the run of the police?

Cogito
Better not be the NYPD

oh wait, Thanos isn't in this thread

ShadowFyre
How is a skyfather beating up Hulk pis? He replicates this feat by amping himself even more. Him and Odin can totally amp at will sonthisnshouldnt be hard.

mighty adam
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How is a skyfather beating up Hulk pis? He replicates this feat by amping himself even more. Him and Odin can totally amp at will sonthisnshouldnt be hard. I really don't care much for the one trick pony. Still hulk wasn't even fighting back wbhulk or wwhulk would do serious damage to Zeus in a h2h fight. No hulk wont beat him in a all out fight wbhulk shouldn't even beat Thor in a all out death match but in a gay slugfest hulk has the advantage vs any and everyone......even the big G would lose a punching match to a hulk out to kill.

Branlor Swift
Nothing you just said makes sense

mighty adam
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Nothing you just said makes sense in a slug fest wwh or wbh can beat anybody even trans and skyfarthers. In a death match using all your powers iceman, flash, shit bb can beat hulk or wwh or wbh. But when it comes to gay slugfest THAT YOU! STUPID PEOPLE LIKE TO DEBATE hulk is second only to the man the myth the LEGEND superman smile superman will punch out the one above all and 100 celestial yup ***** i said it.

Branlor Swift
I feel like you're just throwing sorrow at me now.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I feel like you're just throwing sorrow at me now. nothing you just said makes sense

Cogito
I'm sensing some underlying frustration at play here. Could be wrong, my senses have been known to be way off before.

eaebiakuya
Reed and Doom Stomp.

WB Hulk can have 1 week of prep (amping himself) and he still will be stomped by Zeus.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by mighty adam
in a slug fest wwh or wbh can beat anybody even trans and skyfarthers. In a death match using all your powers iceman, flash, shit bb can beat hulk or wwh or wbh. But when it comes to gay slugfest THAT YOU! STUPID PEOPLE LIKE TO DEBATE hulk is second only to the man the myth the LEGEND superman smile superman will punch out the one above all and 100 celestial yup ***** i said it. Wrong, just wrong on so many levels. Also, LOL at the irony of a homophobic Superman fanboy.

mighty adam
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Reed and Doom Stomp.

WB Hulk can have 1 week of prep (amping himself) and he still will be stomped by Zeus. makes sense Zeus could just fire lighting all day at him. Turn him to jelly or a big green goat to hump late at night. But in a slugfest hulk should leave him lumpy.

Badabing
Bats and Doom are the only ones who have a chance. The rest get smashed 10/10.

beatboks
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Prep?

Everyone but Steel & Ironman can.

Steel and IM can't but BATMAN CAN??? U mad??

jitay
Originally posted by mighty adam
steel 1 week ?

iron man 1 week - Just About Does It

batman lol 1 week - Batmush

Dr doom 1 week - BFR/Energy Drain

reed Richards 1 week - BFR/Energy Drain

Zeus 15 min -?

darksied 15 min - ?

ShadowFyre
Really dont see how anyone here is saying Zeus (with prep at that). Loses to Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Steel's only chance of prep is going to Jupiter, and throwing his hammer from there. Over the week, it gets faster and faster and faster until it destroys WBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxivitopowe
That would be awesome

janus77
WBH finds a way!

ShadowFyre
Hulk wins every time up to Doom and Richards. Still takes a few wins though. Loses every time to Zeus. Takes some wins over darksied.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.