Marvel vs DC: animated duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
This is similar to Alias Stone's previous thread that was shut down by the MOD Nazis. However, this time it's been fine tuned into a true VS thread, so that it should stay open longer.

SCENARIO: Marvel and DC comics have decided to produce animated movies for some of their greatest events respectively. They will be each release a movie every four months and the box office totals will be tallied at the end of the year. Which franchise comes out on top?

Marvel movies: Civil War, House of M, Infinity Gauntlet

DC movies: Our Worlds at War, Blackest Night, Crisis on Infinite Earths

Stipulations: The original writers are being used. DC is sticking with WB studios, Marvel gets Disney/Pixar.

Terryc250
civil war

DarkSaint85
Marvel.

The DC movies will be darker, and hence, more limited in their audience.

Odekahn
DC has the monopoly on Animated Movies imo. Marvel is out classed.

And I think Blackest Night would trump Civil War.

Reflassshh
Dc wins, i'd love to see this though.

Flyattractor
Didn't WB/DC make an announcement that all future DC animations would be based on the gawd awful nu52 concepts.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Didn't WB/DC make an announcement that all future DC animations would be based on the gawd awful nu52 concepts.

Not sure, but I think it was just mentioned that they would now start adapting arcs from the new 52, not that they would ONLY use stories from it though.

I think it's just in addition.

Brockalizer
DC's movies would better skylines, but Marvel would have the edge in quality of animation and broader appeal. Marvel wins

Odekahn
Originally posted by Brockalizer
DC's movies would better skylines, but Marvel would have the edge in quality of animation and broader appeal. Marvel wins

In quality of animation? Strongly disagree.

Golgo13
Yep, DC owns in animation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.