Hi, call me Pip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pipxeroth
My name is Pipxeroth, and I love comics. I really like characters to do with magic and tech. If you didn't already guess from that Dr Doom is my favourite character, but i'm trying to get into Dr Strange and maybe Dr Fate (although i'm not a big DC reader).

I come from Australia so if you wonder why I abbreviate some stuff (eg. thiasvo = thisafternoon, aussie = australia) and why I spell some words such as colour and armour with a u, then that's why.

Characters I don't like would definitely include Superman and Thor, but I love Hulk. Never really understood why.

I'm still actually relatively new to comics. I don't own many, but I am collecting the Marvel Superheroes Ultimate Graphics Novel Collection thing right now, and so far i've had the privilege to read some amazing comics such as Planet Hulk and Secret Wars.

Not really much else to say.

I look forward to posting on some battles. See some of you there!

P.S. I forgot, no one can pronounce my name.

Pip - ze - roth

Bai!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.