Marvel Villain's Army Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wallman77
Team 1. Malekith and 30 dark elves (armed with some gravity grenades, melee weapons and their laser rifles ) (oh and no aether for malekith)

Team 2. Loki and 30 Chitauri (loki has odins staff and the rest are armed with their own laser rifles and staffs which double as melee weapoms. They also have those timed grenades one used against cap)

Team 3. Red skull and 30 armoured hydra soldiers (red skull has his cube powered pistol and the rest cosmic cube powered blasters)

Team 4. Aldritch Killian and 20 extremis soldiers (no weapons for them, just powers...super strength, regen, heat, and only killian has fire breath)

Team 5. Lauffey and 30 frost giants (they create their ice weapons from the movie)

Battle takes place in an empty new york city. I picked this spot instead of an clear leveled plain that would favor those with ranged weapons. Team leaders have five mi.utes to position their teams where they feel is most advantageous. The dark elves have no kursed because they would be to overpowered and its to hard for the more human teams to counter. Id have to give the other teams Leviathans and frost beasts and..yea no. Everyone is on foot so no flying jet skis for chitauri. ...Go!

the ninjak
Loki has the advantage of clouding men's thoughts. Which will aid him and his men greatly when blasting through enemies and stealing their weapons. Namely the Red Skull's HYDRA weapons for his own, which disintegrate opponents.

I can't see Extremis soldiers tanking HYDRA weapons and the others as well.

The Dark Elves have those damn nades but Loki could grab them as well during a guerilla campaign using his manipulations.

I see Loki taking this even if his Chitauri soldiers fall early. He proved he could manipulate the minds of Dark Elves as well just like his adopted mother who taught him his tricks.

I'm going with Team 2. Loki is just that good.

Newjak
Odin's spear is the most powerful weapon on the field if I had to take a guess.

I would say the Elves are probably overall the best equipped bunch.

FrothByte
The elves are the best foot soldiers in the bunch but Loki is just better than Malekith, and illusions included can be enough to trump the elves. Chitauri weapons aren't anything to be shrugged off either. So:

1. Loki and Chitauri
2. Malekith and elves
3. Killian and Extremis
4. Frost Giants
5. Red Skull and Hydra

COG Veteran
1. Team Loki
2. Team frost giants

Rest die quickly.

Stealth Moose
Giving Loki Gungnir is just OP. Loki solos.

the ninjak
Good to see everybody agrees.
Loki is just too much even without the advancement of the staff. Even if he had just his daggers he'd win this fight.
His cloaking is just too much when the battleground takes place in an evacuated NYC.

ares834
Originally posted by FrothByte
The elves are the best foot soldiers in the bunch but Loki is just better than Malekith,

Elves certainly don't see to be on the level of Extremis soldiers.

Stealth Moose
They did raid Asgard, wage war with the Aesir in the past, and their arsenal is especially deadly.

ares834
Sure but that was an entire army of them coupled with some massive ships. However, one on one, they didn't seem nearly as formidable (aside from the grenades) as the Extrimis soldiers who could hold their own against IM.

the ninjak
There are no "massive ships" for the Elves. It's a straight up guerilla warfare campaign with the forces mentioned.

Geez.

New York...Empty... Teams have their numbers... They fight. Simple.

ares834
Yeah, I got that... I was merely commenting on why they were able to raid Asgard.

the ninjak
Ares you mentioned why Extremis soldiers stood up against Ironman as well as Dark Elves not being on the level of Extremis soldiers.

Elves raiding Asgard has no bearing on this fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ares834
Elves certainly don't see to be on the level of Extremis soldiers.

On a physical level, yes they do pale in comparison to extremis and even against the Frost Giants. I was thinking more about their weapons though. Laser/plasma blasters and blackhole grenades are more powerful than the extremis soldiers. Heck, if every Elf carried a grenade (and I'm pretty sure each one carried more than one) and threw it at one Extremis soldier each, then that finishes all the extremis soldiers.

Then we have to consider that Asgardians are mostly bulletproof against earthly weapons. Thor and Loki both had no problems tanking IM's repulsor rays. Yet the elven blasters were killing Asgardians left and right.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by FrothByte
On a physical level, yes they do pale in comparison to extremis and even against the Frost Giants. I was thinking more about their weapons though. Laser/plasma blasters and blackhole grenades are more powerful than the extremis soldiers. Heck, if every Elf carried a grenade (and I'm pretty sure each one carried more than one) and threw it at one Extremis soldier each, then that finishes all the extremis soldiers.

Then we have to consider that Asgardians are mostly bulletproof against earthly weapons. Thor and Loki both had no problems tanking IM's repulsor rays. Yet the elven blasters were killing Asgardians left and right.

That's what I was thinking as well.

Darth Martin
Team 4

Besides the bosses, the rest of the teams armies are canon fodder. A handful of Extremis soldiers brought down War Machine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.