Thor vs. Hercules stips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
No prep
Round one: Thor strength is divided in half
Round two: Only hand to hand combat
Round three: No stips

Who wins this one?

pym-ftw
Herc stomps
Split
Thor stomps.

Mindset
Herc
Herc
Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Herc stomps
Split
Thor stomps. Originally posted by Mindset
Herc
Herc
Thor

It's not a hand to hand fight, Thor still keeps Mjolnir and his other powers in the first fight as I understand it.

1- Thor stomps.
2 - Split.
3 - Thor wins.

I think Thor would do better in the first then the third because he wouldn't be able to trade blows with Hercules evenly anymore, he'd have to resort to other powers. And at that point, he could have Spider-Man level stats and he'd still win with lightning/flight combo alone.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Herc
Herc
Thor

thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It's not a hand to hand fight, Thor still keeps Mjolnir and his other powers in the first fight as I understand it.

1- Thor stomps.
2 - Split.
3 - Thor wins.

I think Thor would do better in the first then the third because he wouldn't be able to trade blows with Hercules evenly anymore, he'd have to resort to other powers. And at that point, he could have Spider-Man level stats and he'd still win with lightning/flight combo alone.

In 1. if Herc lands a good blow then it is over. What are his chances?

Also Thor has historically fought strong bricks (Ulik, Colossus, Hulk, Namor, etc.) by brawling with them. So Herc has a good chance in 3. but will most likely lose.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
In 1. if Herc lands a good blow then it is over. What are his chances?

Also Thor has historically fought strong bricks (Ulik, Colossus, Hulk, Namor, etc.) by brawling with them. So Herc has a good chance in 3. but will most likely lose.

Thor chances are good, better then most. He brawls with Hercules for sport and testing his strength. There is absolutely no argument to be made for Hercules if Thor is not specifically fighting like a brick. The Odinson drops him with a lightning bolt while in the air. What's Hercules going to do?

Thor beats Hercules in the third round. Even in that one fight where Hercules got the brief advantage, Thor ended it with lightning the moment he was in trouble and that was literally the best scenario Hercules could hop for: Thor not using Mjolnir, fighting hand to hand and grappling.

cdtm
Bump.

Thor fans, better cast your votes now, before this match takes in an entirely new dimension.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/in-superhero-gender-bend-marvel-unveils-thor-as-a-woman.aspx?pageID=238&nID=69192&NewsCatID=386

Looks like Marvel decided dignity just isn't Thor's style. stick out tongue

MF DELPH
Yeah, now that Thor is a woman I think Hercules will want to use more of his Greco Roman Wrestling skills and bring the 'hammer' to Thor.

#nurworldorder

shadowknight
1. It's been done before Thor lost

2.Hercules win 6/10

3. Thor wins 7/10

Rao Kal El
1.Herc wins and it has happened in comics thor got humiliated after odin removed half of his strength

2. Herc

3. Thor

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Yeah, now that Thor is a woman I think Hercules will want to use more of his Greco Roman Wrestling skills and bring the 'hammer' to Thor.

#nurworldorder
In AvXAA he only asked for male students to wrestle

LeonBuco666
1 & 2 go to Herc in a solid win.
3 goes to Thor in a solid win.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
Herc
Herc
Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
1.Herc wins and it has happened in comics thor got humiliated after odin removed half of his strength

In hand to hand.

Obviously Hercules wins if Thor is at half strength in hand to hand but this is an all-out fight.

Hercules is noticeably stronger but what's that going to do if Thor flies up and barrages him with lightning, charged Mjolnir throws or an Anti-Force blast etc.?

The difference in power between Thor and Hercules is wider then this strength advantage.

Rao Kal El
I am assuming round 1 is h2h

But if not, Thor should win assuming he fights smart in that case I agree with you thumb up

cdtm
Agree, and I think Thor was way weaker then half strength. He couldn't even lift a car, for gods sake.

Mortal Herc at half strength was still a pretty powerful brick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.