Goku n Thor's Hammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Ok many threads with this whisper..lets air it out..

Why could God Goku not lift his hammer..A pure hearted saijen who does not kill, fights for honor and all living life in the universe and makes friends with even the God of Destruction..

IMO he is more worthy then Thor himself...

Silent Master
If that was all it took 98% of heroes would be able to lift Mjolnir.

marwash22
i definitely think Goku could lift Mjolnir.

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
If that was all it took 98% of heroes would be able to lift Mjolnir.

There is no other hero like Goku...not even superman imo is worthy enough..

99% of the other heroes are all selfish, most kill, none have the heart of Goku who fights across time and space to defend all life as we know it..

Supra
Shenron stated only a Saijen of pure Heart could be a God..

Only a worthy warrior capable of being a God could lift a Gods Hammer..

marwash22
we get it, you like Goku.

Supra
Originally posted by marwash22
we get it, you like Goku.

I like Goku Thor and Superman, read my Location, Look at my Avatar and read my Signature "Dont play games with me general"

ScreamPaste
What it takes to be 'worthy' is unclear. While Goku shares some of Thor's qualities he lacks others.

Imho? No.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Supra
Ok many threads with this whisper..lets air it out..

Why could God Goku not lift his hammer..A pure hearted saijen who does not kill, fights for honor and all living life in the universe and makes friends with even the God of Destruction..

IMO he is more worthy then Thor himself...

Goku not killing doesn't add anything special to his list of qualifications since it's pertaining to a mythology that honors death and battle. Thor has no qualms about killing his opponents in battle and that doesn't make him less worthy.

sacred108
What does it exactly take to lift it. Cap, storm, and beta Ray Bill have all lifted it before.

Silent Master

99% of the other heroes are all selfish, most kill, none have the heart of Goku who fights across time and space to defend all life as we know it..

You're aware that Thor kills, right? plus most if not all heroes fight to defend life. Like I said, if that was all it took, 98% of heroes would be able to lift it.

Originally posted by sacred108
What does it exactly take to lift it. Cap, storm, and beta Ray Bill have all lifted it before.

IIRC, Storm lifted a fake Mjolnir that was created by Loki.

CosmicComet

It takes the writer wanting it to happen.

marwash22
*cough* Loeb *cough*

ScreamPaste
*cough* Loeb *cough* Do not speak that blasphemous name in these sacred halls.

XanatosForever
Who dat?

ScreamPaste
The writer behind Rulk Sue.

XanatosForever
When he was carrying Thor by Mjolnir up to the moon and then punching out the Watcher?

Supra
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Goku not killing doesn't add anything special to his list of qualifications since it's pertaining to a mythology that honors death and battle. Thor has no qualms about killing his opponents in battle and that doesn't make him less worthy.

Did I say that had anything to do with what Thor Does? I said that is "Who Goku is." I know Thor kills people..is he still worthy..yes..warriors kill people..

Other Warriors don't have too..it does not make them not worthy..no..

ScreamPaste
Did I say that had anything to do with what Thor Does? I said that is Who Goku is. I know Thor kills people..is he still worthy..yes..warriors kill people..

Other Warriors dont have too..t does not make them not worthy..no.. Worthy to wield a Viking hammer? Yes, it may just make them unworthy.

Mjolnir is a weapon by definition, fat lot of good it would do a pacifist.

Supra
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Worthy to wield a Viking hammer? Yes, it may just make them unworthy.

Mjolnir is a weapon by definition, fat lot of good it would do a pacifist.

"It's power has no equal! It's a weapon to destroy or as a tool to build."

ScreamPaste
For every scan of Thor building something with it I can find 100 of him braining someone with it.

Silent Master
Did I say that had anything to do with what Thor Does? I said that is "Who Goku is." I know Thor kills people..is he still worthy..yes..warriors kill people..

Other Warriors don't have too..it does not make them not worthy..no..

Name one person that isn't willing to kill that has lifted Mjolnir.

Supra
For every scan of Thor building something with it I can find 100 of him braining someone with it.

Lol!

Supra
Name one person that isn't willing to kill that has lifted Mjolnir.

Your Spinning the OP...you cant out debate me by obfuscating..

Ill be balls deep in your cerebral cortex all night brada..

Silent Master
Your Spinning the OP...you cant out debate me by obfuscating..

Ill be balls deep in your cerebral cortex all night brada..

You're claiming that Goku not killing makes him more worthy than Thor, so by all means provide proof.

Supra
Claiming? Or as OP states "IMO"

Still balls deep brada..

Silent Master
Claiming? Or as OP states "IMO"

Still balls deep brada..

Which still means that you belive that it's one of the reasons that he's more worthy than Thor, so how about providing evidence to back up your opinon.

Sacred 117
IMO, he probably could, but we would never find out. As this is usually implemented by the writer, you have to look at the narrative history of a character to determine this. Goku has never needed or desired a weapon, so, historically, we're not likely to see him ever attempt to lift it.

BruceSkywalker
Goku should be able to lift Mjolnir

Silent Master
Why?

ScreamPaste
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124813/2766698-powerpole.png
stick out tongue

NemeBro
A pure hearted saijen who does not kill,

King Piccolo, Tamborine, Staff Officer Black, and Yakon to name a few might disagree with that assessment.

Goku is selfish enough to allow his opponents to use their full power just for the sake of having a "good fight", even when lives might be in stake. He even gave Cell a ****ing Senzu Bean before he began fighting his son.

marwash22
that just means Goku is a moron and a terrible father, it doesn't speak to his virtuousness or pureness of heart.

Silent Master
BTW, Being pure of heart doesn't automatically mean you can lift Mjolnir, as the Silver Surfer can't lift it and his soul was so pure that he attracted Mehisto's attention.

Sacred 117
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124813/2766698-powerpole.png
stick out tongue

Weren't we talking about Z Goku?

Supra
Which still means that you belive that it's one of the reasons that he's more worthy than Thor, so how about providing evidence to back up your opinon.

What is the definition of a silent master? Is it One who is loud, questions everything and ignorant with no imagination...as it seems you are in the opposite of your own character you name yourself as..

Supra
that just means Goku is a moron and a terrible father, it doesn't speak to his virtuousness or pureness of heart.

A father that teaches his kids the virtues of self improvement, fighting to save the universe and in the pursuit of perfection in all that you are and do..if you where..you might not say these things..

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
King Piccolo, Tamborine, Staff Officer Black, and Yakon to name a few might disagree with that assessment.

Goku is selfish enough to allow his opponents to use their full power just for the sake of having a "good fight", even when lives might be in stake. He even gave Cell a ****ing Senzu Bean before he began fighting his son.

Goku gave cell sensu to show Gohan he could beat him even at full power..with one hand...

Lives at stake? He has the dragon balls and Shenron in his back Pocket...as well as friends with the God of Destruction..

Can Teleport anywhere in the universe as well as the world of the Gods, commune with then as needed. Trains with Kai's becomes a God and saves the world again from being destroyed by the Actual 7th God of Destruction...

Kai in Battle Of Gods
"That weird guy Son Goku always seems to making new friends..even if it is Buru Sama that God of Destruction"

Now Im Balls Deep in your Cortex bootyhunting..while you fcking boars and hunting hoars I am in the Realm Eternal with Gods...Thor says "who's namebrah and why is he bashing my friend Goku, He is Worthy, and here is Odin Force and my Hammer take it and and your power has no equal!"

Anything Else? Don't play games with me general..

Silent Master
What is the definition of a silent master? Is it One who is loud, questions everything and ignorant with no imagination...as it seems you are in the opposite of your own character you name yourself as..

You still haven't told me what facts you used to form the opinion that Goku was more worthy.

Supra
You still haven't told me what facts you used to form the opinion that Goku was more worthy.

Did anyone ever take away Goku's power for being a selfish greedy cruel little boy like Odin did to Thor.
Or did Shenron tell Goku how to become a God because of a Pure Heart?

Did the God of Destruction Come to earth to destroy it and then Goku turns him to good and stops it again..

He is more Worthy.

"Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCTPyEI0sxw

Supra
"Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!"

BloodRain
Sooo lives, pain, suffering etc are fine and dandy because he can resurrect them?

Don't forget that Goku wasn't sure if Gohan had what it took to get to the next level. The only way it happened was for Cell to kill someone. And not just someone, but an Android who couldn't come back from a wish. If no one was pointlessly killed, they all would have died with this plan.

Or doing the same with Goten. The son he has been apart from for all of his life, who is only trained in fighting techs, not actual bloody combat. Same kid who showed large distress from seeing his mother transfigured and crushed. Again, on barely anything.

His traits match up to many heroes, falls to others.

Supra
Originally posted by BloodRain
Sooo lives, pain, suffering etc are fine and dandy because he can resurrect them?

Don't forget that Goku wasn't sure if Gohan had what it took to get to the next level. The only way it happened was for Cell to kill someone. And not just someone, but an Android who couldn't come back from a wish. If no one was pointlessly killed, they all would have died with this plan.

Or doing the same with Goten. The son he has been apart from for all of his life, who is only trained in fighting techs, not actual bloody combat. Same kid who showed large distress from seeing his mother transfigured and crushed. Again, on barely anything.

His traits match up to many heroes, falls to others.

But what does the cell fight have anything to do with yielding thors hammer?

If want then we can discuss it...goku gave it all again and sacrificed himself for the earth when cell was going to blow it up.

After death cell comes back and gohan finishes him once and for all.

Let's then talk about Odin telling Thor he was not worthy until he gave it all for guys realm just as Goku did and does...

sacred108
I think he can lift it I mean why wouldn't he be worthy.

Silent Master
If sacrificing yourself to protect people was the only requirement, then millions of people would have been able to lift Mjolnir in the movie....yet that wasn't the case.

Supra
If sacrificing yourself to protect people was the only requirement, then millions of people would have been able to lift Mjolnir in the movie....yet that wasn't the case.

Gender Unspecified of a Master of Silence...balls deep...

Silent Master
How does that disprove what I said?

Supra
How does that disprove what I said?

Did anyone ever take away Goku's power for being a selfish greedy cruel little boy like Odin did to Thor.
Or did Shenron tell Goku how to become a God because of a Pure Heart?

Did the God of Destruction Come to earth to destroy it and then Goku turns him to good and stops it again..

He is more Worthy.

Now become a master of silence in which you claim to be

Sacred 117
You really haven't proven anything.

Edit: ^This was for SM.

I think you're both missing the important part. As I said earlier, Mjolnir being wielded by another is determined by the writing. The best way to determine this would be to decide how likely it is that the story arc would allow for it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sacred 117
You really haven't proven anything.

Edit: ^This was for SM.

I think you're both missing the important part. As I said earlier, Mjolnir being wielded by another is determined by the writing. The best way to determine this would be to decide how likely it is that the story arc would allow for it.

I'm not the one claiming that other people would be worthy, so I don't have anything to prove.

Wei Phoenix
If Thor says he's not lifting that hammer then he isn't. The same reason why Superman couldn't do it and Superman has done more than Goku in terms of heroism.

emporerpants
Wasn't there a scene where vidal was in the hospital fighting for life and Gohan was by her side waiting for Goku to bring senzu beans? I remember that Goku took the time to have a large meal at Korrin's BEFORE he went back to give them the beans. Dude can IT and be there and back in an instant, but he just has to eat a huge meal and let people suffer first? Seems a bit....callous.

Also, lol at goku not killing. Goku has killed tons of people.

sacred108
If Thor says he's not lifting that hammer then he isn't. The same reason why Superman couldn't do it and Superman has done more than Goku in terms of heroism. wasn't that non canon.

Supra
If Thor says he's not lifting that hammer then he isn't. The same reason why Superman couldn't do it and Superman has done more than Goku in terms of heroism.

Thor hammer is lifted by his command by Odin's Force/Magic on the hammer of being worthy..obviously Thor is worthy because he is able to lift it..however when Odin deems him not worthy..then he is not able to lift it..only when he finds him worthy again does he get his power back..

If Thor is worthy to re wield the hammer based on giving his life for one of his realms, and Goku does the same thing but even greater so and does it over and over..

He is just as worthy or more worthy then Odin's Son.

Supra
Originally posted by emporerpants
Wasn't there a scene where vidal was in the hospital fighting for life and Gohan was by her side waiting for Goku to bring senzu beans? I remember that Goku took the time to have a large meal at Korrin's BEFORE he went back to give them the beans. Dude can IT and be there and back in an instant, but he just has to eat a huge meal and let people suffer first? Seems a bit....callous.

Also, lol at goku not killing. Goku has killed tons of people.

The Emperor's Pants have revealed themselves from the Emperors pants.. and what have they revealed? Nothing important...cause they are just pants..

who did Goku kill and how many people has thor killed yet he is still worthy, if you deem to discuss read the thread as we have already went over this topic...pants..

Wei Phoenix
Then why was Superman not allowed to use it? Hulk isn't able to use it, Captain America can though. The hammer has been updated, and I do believe that Thor can give someone permission to use it himself. Also Beta Ray Bill used his hammer and Bill has little to none of the qualifications you state that Goku has so your criteria is wrong.

sacred108
Then why was Superman not allowed to use it? Hulk isn't able to use it, Captain America can though. The hammer has been updated, and I do believe that Thor can give someone permission to use it himself. Also Beta Ray Bill used his hammer and Bill has little to none of the qualifications you state that Goku has so your criteria is wrong. supes can't because he wears tights.

Supra
Then why was Superman not allowed to use it? Hulk isn't able to use it, Captain America can though. The hammer has been updated, and I do believe that Thor can give someone permission to use it himself. Also Beta Ray Bill used his hammer and Bill has little to none of the qualifications you state that Goku has so your criteria is wrong.

The thread is not about Superman, the thread is not about hulk, the thread is not about Captain America..the thread is about Goku and Thors Hammer..

emporerpants
I wasn't saying that Goku would be unworthy simply because he kills. I was simply pointing out the fact that you made an obviously false claim. Who did Goku kill? Believe Nemebro gave you a short list. You can add the whole red ribbon army to that list as well by the way...damn, that's a lot for someone you claim doesn't kill.

Also, what about the first part of my previous post? Doesn't that seem the least bit selfish on Goku's part?

Wei Phoenix
Were you not asking what makes people think he's not worthy/saying why he would be able to wield it?

Supra
I wasn't saying that Goku would unworthy simply because he kills. I was simply pointing out the fact that you made an obviously false claim. Who did Goku kill? Believe Nemebro gave you a short list. You can add the whole red ribbon army to that list as well by the way...damn, that's a lot for someone you claim doesn't kill.

Also, what about the first part of my previous post? Doesn't that seem the least bit selfish on Goku's part?

Does Thor killing enemies of the good people make him unworthy to carry the most powerful weapon in the universe? After all isnt it a weapon of mass destruction and its power has no equal?

sacred108
Wei I think that was non canon.

emporerpants
Did...you even read what I said? Wow dude. I'll use caps this time so you see it...I WASN'T SAYING HE IS UNWORTHY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE HE KILLED. I WAS SIMPLY TAKING ISSUE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU MADE A FALSE CLAIM. Got it now?

Wei Phoenix
Does Thor killing enemies of the good people make him unworthy to carry the most powerful weapon in the universe? After all isnt it a weapon of mass destruction and its power has no equal?

Thor does not wield the most powerful weapon and the universe and yes it does have an equal, in fact it has superiors as well.

Supra
Did...you even read what I said? Wow dude. I'll use caps this time so you see it...I WASN'T SAYING HE IS UNWORTHY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE HE KILLED. I WAS SIMPLY TAKING ISSUE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU MADE A FALSE CLAIM. Got it now?

"King Piccolo, Tamborine, Staff Officer Black, and Yakon to name a few might disagree with that assessment."

I care not about his past or do I live in it..nor do i care to watch goku running around as a kid in dragon ball

Do kids run around doing stupid stuff LIKE TALKING IN ALL CAPS?

Goku is a God now and has evolved as the greatest warrior in the Z universe..

why do you live in the past when the future is much brighter?

your anger will be your undoing...

sacred108
Why are y'all still arguing no one here said he couldn't lift it now this argument is about Goku's character.

Supra
Thor does not wield the most powerful weapon and the universe and yes it does have an equal, in fact it has superiors as well.

Odin said its power has no equal.. not me.

Wei Phoenix
Maybe you should do more research then. I can name a weapon that is it's equal and tons of weapons that are far above it.

Supra
Why are y'all still arguing no one here said he couldn't lift it now this argument is about Goku's character.

kids talking in caps who dont understand anything about anything other then trolling a good thread about a higher level of thinking..

Supra
Maybe you should do more research then. I can name a weapon that is it's equal and tons of weapons that are far above it.

now your spinning and obfuscating the op, please stay on topic

What does it take to lift thors hammer?

btw dragons need two eyes open to see..

sacred108
Stop arguing we all agreed he could lift it why argue when we all agree.

Silent Master
You have to be worthy.

Supra
You have to be worthy.

what makes thor worthy?

Silent Master
what makes thor worthy?

You'd have to ask Odin.

sacred108
You have to be worthy. for a minute there I wanted to pimp slap you.

Supra
You'd have to ask Odin.

The first good post out of you. I am impreseed

Supra
So God Goku instant transmission to Asguard..talks to Thor and Odin..then proceeds to lift Thor hammer..He picks it up..

The End

Wei Phoenix
Goku can't enter Asgard by those means. If Goku could beat Thor in an honorable battle then maybe he could lift it.

sacred108
Goku can't enter Asgard by those means. If Goku could beat Thor in an honorable battle then maybe he could lift it. false cap couldn't beat Thor.

Wei Phoenix
false cap couldn't beat Thor.

How is that false?

sacred108
Because you said if Goku beat Thor he could lift it. However cap didn't beat Thor and he could lift it and hulk can beat Thor but can't lift it.

Wei Phoenix
BRB.

Also Hulk can't beat Thor. Thor is not afraid of Hulk and has plenty of tools to handle him.

Supra
Goku can't enter Asgard by those means. If Goku could beat Thor in an honorable battle then maybe he could lift it.

Goku can enter anywhere he wants too with instant transmission if he feels the need too. Even the Realm Eternal with Gods.

emporerpants
In exactly what way is Goku different now that he has his god mode? The only thing that has been shown is now he is more powerful than he was before. What else has changed? Nothing. Show me where it is either shown or stated that he is different in another manner than simply power.

Why does goku having god mode negate all his past actions? That is quite silly. What leads you to believe this? It's just because he's a called a SSJG isn't it? So your entire theory on goku is based on the fact that he's called a god...plenty of characters are called gods dude...it means nothing. If it does, than prove it. You and I both know you can't though.

Also, Goku can't lift the hammer. Odin wouldn't find him worthy. SSJG or not, it makes no difference.

sacred108
In exactly what way is Goku different now that he has his god mode? The only thing that has been shown is now he is more powerful than he was before. What else has changed? Nothing. Show me where it is either shown or stated that he is different in another manner than simply power.

Why does goku having god mode negate all his past actions? That is quite silly. What leads you to believe this? It's just because he's a called a SSJG isn't it? So your entire theory on goku is based on the fact that he's called a god...plenty of characters are called gods dude...it means nothing. If it does, than prove it. You and I both know you can't though.

Also, Goku can't lift the hammer. Odin wouldn't find him worthy. SSJG or not, it makes no difference. Jesus is a God so duck you and why wouldn't Odin find Goku worthy.

BloodRain
But what does the cell fight have anything to do with yielding thors hammer?

If want then we can discuss it...goku gave it all again and sacrificed himself for the earth when cell was going to blow it up.

After death cell comes back and gohan finishes him once and for all.

Let's then talk about Odin telling Thor he was not worthy until he gave it all for guys realm just as Goku did and does... So you're going with the ends justify the means route? Doesn't matter how many were in risk, doesn't matter how many were killed or in the manner of which they met their fates.. as long as things for the most part worked out okay?

Gambling the Earths fate on something he did no know would happen, that needed someone's permanent death to trigger is all fine because he ended up sacrificing himself, Kai, Bubbles and tghsir planet.. in a failed attempt?

Or almost being able to defeat Buu but deciding he wanted to let Goten and Trunks have a go, have his son go his mothers death and still end up failing, and this time actually destroying the Earth as a result.. all good as we got the planet back with Buu gone?

emporerpants
Ares in marvel is a god...and he got ripped in half by sentry...kami is a god...do I need to say anything about him? I could go on for pages listing characters that are gods that aren't impressive at all. The term itself is meaningless unless there are things to back up the implied power and/or difference from mortals. So what now?

For the same reason that he doesn't find other characters worthy.

sacred108
Still haven't answered my question on why Odin wouldn't find Goku worthy.

emporerpants
Because he doesn't fit the perfect norse warrior archetype enough, and doesn't have the virtues that Odin deems are essential in the right amounts.

It isn't a question about whether or not you are a good person, there are plenty of good people who can't lift it. There are plenty of heroes that can't lift it.

The real question is, why do you think he can lift it?

Silent Master
Because he doesn't fit the perfect norse warrior archetype enough, and doesn't have the virtues that Odin deems are essential in the right amounts.

It isn't a question about whether or not you are a good person, there are plenty of good people who can't lift it. There are plenty of heroes that can't lift it.

The real question is, why do you think he can lift it?

True, as an example; Balder can't lift it and he's considered one of the bravest and most noble of the Asgardians.

sacred108

The real question is, why do you think he can lift it? neither did cap but he can still lift it.

Wei Phoenix
neither did cap but he can still lift it.

Captain America is best friend and someone who Thor sees as his equal in terms of being a man of honor.

emporerpants
In extreme circumstances, exceptions can made in order to beat a current big bad. Superman was able to lift it through this, but later was unable to.

sacred108
Captain America is best friend and someone who Thor sees as his equal in terms of being a man of honor. And your saying Goku has no honor.

Wei Phoenix
And your saying Goku has no honor.

Steve is welcomed in Asgard any time he wants, he can dine with the best in valhalla, he is someone who Thor respects. Thor doesn't have this relationship with Goku.

sacred108
Pretty sure he would like Goku.

marwash22
honor
valor
humility
nobility
warrior spirit
sacrifice
protecting the weak

...those seem to be the qualifying traits. The unknown part is how much of each makes you worthy. If you lack any adequate portion of one or more, you can still lift it if the need is great enough, e.g. Superman.

sacred108
Goku has all of that.

marwash22
i agree. but we don't know how much of each trait it takes to make one worthy.

An argument can be made that Goku is not humble enough.

with that said, i think he qualifies for the "Superman clause" that says he can lift it if he's desperate enough.

Yamcha
Steve's patriotism knows no limits, like the only other person I could see holding it that hasn't yet is Hulk...Hulk Hogan that is
VFwXmz1KGoQ

sacred108
Originally posted by Yamcha
Steve's patriotism knows no limits, like the only other person I could see holding it that hasn't yet is Hulk...Hulk Hogan that is
VFwXmz1KGoQ

emporerpants
yamcha wins the internet. Hulkamania forever yo. The question isn't whether Hulk Hogan is worthy to use the hammer. The question is whether the hammer is worthy of Hulk Hogan.

CosmicComet
lKylzdlXBms

The Ultimate Warrior wouldn't be worthy, he would just straight up overpower the enchantment.

Odin would try his best to keep the enchantment going, strengthening it as the Warrior slowly begins to make headway, before his one good eye finally explodes from the stress.

"HE'S DONE IT GORILLA MONSOON. THE WARRIOR HAS THE HAMMER!"

"AND THIS CROWD IS GOING WILD JESSE!"

emporerpants
laughing out loud

Then the Hulkster and Warrior can have their own avengers of sorts, with Brutus the Barber Beefcake, Hacksaw Jim Duggin, and Jake the Snake.

ScreamPaste
This thread is an atrocity. I am now dumber for having read it.

emporerpants
You know you love it, don't deny it. Or would you join Roddy Piper and his gang of miscreants against the Noble Hulk Hogan and co.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHm54XnxIc&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/RanyCanage_zpsec41afcc.png~original
Randy Savage is the true king of wrestling. He doesn't even need Mjolnir, he has a Twilicane.

marwash22
This thread is an atrocity. I am now dumber for having read it. this was a decent conversation until it got derailed by wrestling.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/RanyCanage_zpsec41afcc.png~original
Randy Savage is the true king of wrestling. He doesn't even need Mjolnir, he has a Twilicane. and now you are part of the problem. sneer

Yamcha
Randy Savage is the true king of wrestling. He doesn't even need Mjolnir, he has a Twilicane. Dammit xD, I can do dead on impressions of Randy Savage and Vegeta (Chris Sabats version) and whenever I used to go out for a drink with my friends they would always want me to make them have conversations lmao. If it was my first time meeting someone and I've had a few too many, I would tell them that I become possessed sometimes by Randy Savage and just randomly in the middle of a normal conversation bust out Macho Man and Macho phrases xD.

Comes in handy though, sometimes whenever I'm feeling down I'll even yell at myself in the mirror switching between the two lol >.>.

Too much can make my throat bleed though lmfao, so there's that.

emporerpants
If 80's and early 90's era wrestling derailing a thread is wrong, I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Goku is one of the few that would have a very good argument made for his ability to lift Mjolnir, but no, I don't think he's worthy.

Not how it works. Beta Ray Bill was actually worthy and their fight was to decide who would get the hammer.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Yamcha
Dammit xD, I can do dead on impressions of Randy Savage and Vegeta (Chris Sabats version) and whenever I used to go out for a drink with my friends they would always want me to make them have conversations lmao. If it was my first time meeting someone and I've had a few too many, I would tell them that I become possessed sometimes by Randy Savage and just randomly in the middle of a normal conversation bust out Macho Man and Macho phrases xD.

Comes in handy though, sometimes whenever I'm feeling down I'll even yell at myself in the mirror switching between the two lol >.>.

Too much can make my throat bleed though lmfao, so there's that. Next time I'm feeling down can I phone you? haermm

"SNAP OUT OF IT AND SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM, OOOHhh YEAAAahhh"Originally posted by marwash22
this was a decent conversation until it got derailed by wrestling.

and now you are part of the problem. sneer
The Twilicane finds you unworthy. estahuh

emporerpants
Beating Thor doesn't make you worthy of the Hammer. Even if it did though, there is still no way goku could lift mjolnir, as there is no way he could beat Thor.

Andre the giant isn't getting enough love by the by.

sacred108
Beating Thor doesn't make you worthy of the Hammer. Even if it did though, there is still no way goku could lift mjolnir, as there is no way he could beat Thor. movie Thor

emporerpants
I thought we were talking about comic Thor. I don't see it specified as movie Thor anywhere.

sacred108
Dosent say comic Thor either.

Wei Phoenix
No one has lifted Thor's hammer in the movie universe so Goku has an even worse chance.

sacred108
Movie and anime Thor are the only thors Goku could beat besides if Chris can do it then why not Goku wei.

Wei Phoenix
Who is Chris and when did he lift his hammer?

sacred108
Who is Chris and when did he lift his hammer? that's the guy who plays Thor.

Yamcha
Next time I'm feeling down can I phone you? haermm

"SNAP OUT OF IT AND SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM, OOOHhh YEAAAahhh" Haha sure, you can also hear all about the tower of power and how it's too sweet to be sour! Or all about the Macho Madness, The "new" rap album, elbow drops, or even spontaneous bad rhymes like how Hulk Hogan is a punk ANDHECAN'TDUNK OOOOOH YEAH.

Dosent say comic Thor either. Well I'm pretty positive it isn't that Anime Thor you were talking about awhile back...

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsbc4ebe86.jpg

Wei Phoenix
that's the guy who plays Thor.

So you want me to explain why Thor can lift Thor's hammer? You trolling son.

emporerpants
Of course he is. Doesn't matter though, as hulkamania will soon run wild over him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z838LIaXZc4&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

sacred108
So you want me to explain why Thor can lift Thor's hammer? You trolling son. lol I know but im bored I'm gonna go play pokemon.

Wei Phoenix
You can't do it as good as Yamcha.

sacred108
You can't do it as good as Yamcha. I am just a beginner Yamcha is my teacher I will one day master the pics.

Sacred 117
I am just a beginner Yamcha is my teacher I will one day master the pics.

Using the URL in an code would be a start. Attachments don't really sell.

sacred108
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Using the URL in an code would be a start. Attachments don't really sell. thanks big sacred but I forgot how to do that could you tell me how to do it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Movie and anime Thor are the only thors Goku could beat besides if Chris can do it then why not Goku wei.

What's anime Thor?

Yamcha
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/c8d43421-06a1-49c1-8c78-48b502bf3309_zps33ae0e1e.jpg

I am just a beginner Yamcha is my teacher I will one day master the pics.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsc073e0b3.jpg

WAIT WHAT?! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS.

Ehhhh

Fine. I applaud you for switching from the "Super Saiyan Swagger" pic so I'll give you a chance..but you must first pass two trials before I accept you as my student..

TRIAL 1:

With this I bestow upon you the gift of the full Macho Man rap album (You're welcome no worries, the guy who even uploaded it is named MechaYamcha, while this isn't me I assume it's some other me from another Universe that has used the power of Macho Madness to tear past the boundaries of space and time to bestow upon us such greatness.)

MUPxEUdI4HE

Now I want you to watch this, absorb it, feel the Macho essence, the SAVAGE flow and delivery, and after listening to each song...tell me which is your favorite and the one you can relate to the most.

TRIAL 2:

The second is to earn the respect of Scream, Wei, Neme, Xanatos and 117...all in one day no expression

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsb965aea3.jpg

MASTER YAMCHA HAS SPOKEEEEEN. YEAHYEAHYEAH!!

NemeBro
Goku gave cell sensu to show Gohan he could beat him even at full power..with one hand...

Lives at stake? He has the dragon balls and Shenron in his back Pocket...as well as friends with the God of Destruction..

Can Teleport anywhere in the universe as well as the world of the Gods, commune with then as needed. Trains with Kai's becomes a God and saves the world again from being destroyed by the Actual 7th God of Destruction...

Kai in Battle Of Gods
"That weird guy Son Goku always seems to making new friends..even if it is Buru Sama that God of Destruction"

Now Im Balls Deep in your Cortex bootyhunting..while you fcking boars and hunting hoars I am in the Realm Eternal with Gods...Thor says "who's namebrah and why is he bashing my friend Goku, He is Worthy, and here is Odin Force and my Hammer take it and and your power has no equal!"

Anything Else? Don't play games with me general.. You're an idiot.

Get out of my thread.

sacred108
Yamcha what's the super saiyen swag pic.

sacred108
With trail 2 master yamcha I like everyone on your list except screampaste, wei is ok, and who is xanatos.

Yamcha
Yamcha what's the super saiyen swag pic. Stop.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps03e15035.jpg

Seriously don't try to insult my intelligence, you're literally mentioning Anime Thor when there are no Animes of Thor, only one other guy has done that and it follows right along with what I've been thinking the whole time...
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Agreed Anime Thor can't solo
Originally posted by battlemaster161
No comic thor solos without hammer however this is the anime versus so this is anime thor who isn't going to solo anything
Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
Is this the anime Thor probably so since this is an anime forum so no I think the Ninjas have a chance

Rage even asked you THE SAME THING BEFORE as we both have no idea who this Anime Thor is you speak of no expression

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I've never seen anime Thor either lol. Link anyone?

You later sent a link of Cartoon Thor no expression...not what we around here would consider Anime (an pleeeeease don't give me that "anime/animation" BS, when I hear anime I think of like the HST or something not "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends"wink

I can accept if you've changed your ways and are starting anew but don't try to play me when I've been aware of what's going on for quite some time.

sacred108
Will **** you yamcha I no longer want your help I am not a sock besides I have met I am vegeta before not the other 2.

ScreamPaste
Will **** you yamcha I no longer want your help I am not a sock besides I have met I am vegeta before not the other 2. Not fooling anyone. erm

sacred108
Not fooling anyone. erm not trying is the thing I am me what do you want me to do to prove it.

Supra
honor
valor
humility
nobility
warrior spirit
sacrifice
protecting the weak

...those seem to be the qualifying traits. The unknown part is how much of each makes you worthy. If you lack any adequate portion of one or more, you can still lift it if the need is great enough, e.g. Superman.

Thor Supeman and Goku are my Heroes and will always be..

They both lack one trait above the rest...

They do not fight in the pursuit of perfection for the protection of the world the same way Goku does...Goku was not born a god like Superman and Thor.
Superman holds back constantly doubting himself afraid to hurt a fly.
Thor's pride and arrogance as a god limits his progress as a warrior because he was born a god.

Goku has been transformed into a God because of his warrior spirit never giving up, always striving to be better for himself in order to protect the people he loves..

Thor and Superman where born as God born with incredible power...Goku had to work his whole life from a infant with no guidance from Jor El, no guidance from Odin..

He was sent to earth to destroy it instead he saved it..

He is worthy.

ScreamPaste
You keep saying he's worthy but outside of his courage your strongest point is his innocence, which is born largely of ignorance.

Just because Goku went SSJG doesn't mean he can lift Mjolnir.

Supra
You keep saying he's worthy but outside of his courage your strongest point is his innocence, which is born largely of ignorance.

Just because Goku went SSJG doesn't mean he can lift Mjolnir.

Where did I say he had to be SSJG to lift Thors hammer? I said to become a SSG one had to be a pure hearted warrior..
Go watch Battle of Gods..

ScreamPaste
Seen it. Why does being pure hearted matter?

Supra
Seen it. Why does being pure hearted matter?

You have no imagination, why do you even watch comic book movies or read comics? Makes no sense..

Just go scream at some paste

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
You're an idiot.

Get out of my thread.

Actually its my thread and I will do as I please nameingbrah's

ScreamPaste
You have no imagination, why do you even watch comic book movies or read comics? Makes no sense..

Just go scream at some paste
I have plenty of imagination, but we're not writing crossover fanfiction. Why does being pure hearted matter? uhuh

Also, the best paste screams back. 131

Supra
I have plenty of imagination, but we're not writing crossover fanfiction. Why does being pure hearted matter? uhuh

Also, the best paste screams back. 131

I have seen no imagination from you, no whisper of a thrill only doubt in what you think cannot be done..

ScreamPaste
Hey, some things can't be done, and I think that this is one of them, and Goku being pure hearted, but kind of an idiot, does not change this.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kiL3bRKvx4s/USFvlYplZDI/AAAAAAAAbNE/gAq_sgURUG4/s320/dbz174-29.jpg

Supra
Hey, some things can't be done, and I think that this is one of them, and Goku being pure hearted, but kind of an idiot, does not change this.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kiL3bRKvx4s/USFvlYplZDI/AAAAAAAAbNE/gAq_sgURUG4/s320/dbz174-29.jpg

Thos father said it .. not me

ScreamPaste
Thos father said it .. not me

1. That's the movie, about which I don't care, it's not canon to the comics.
2. It says nothing about being purehearted, only worthy.

Supra
1. That's the movie, about which I don't care, it's not canon to the comics.
2. It says nothing about being purehearted, only worthy.

Oh you dont care then why are you here? Is Battle of Gods not a movie just like Thor is?

It says nothing about being worthy you are right, it says everything about being un worthy..

ScreamPaste
Battle of the Gods isn't a separate canon. The MCU has nothing to do with the 616 continuity.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>