Scout vs. "Broken" Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Before anyone gets mad at me for posting a seeming mismatch let me clarify a few things:

First, I adore Scout. She's one of my favourite Star Wars characters.

Second this is Bane when his ability to use the Force had atrophied after realising he killed his father. Say around the time he had his first duel with Sirak.

Two versions:

A) Both have low-power training lightsabres.

B) Both have regular lightsabres.

Who wins?

Nephthys
Bane. He was pretty pathetic at that point, but not that pathetic. He is still a lot bigger and stronger than her.

Stealth Moose
Yeah, Bane was a mountain of a man in comparison. But Scout is awesome, kudos.

DarthAnt66
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121206235638/starwars/images/thumb/e/eb/Tallisibeth_Enwandung-Esterhazy.jpg/250px-Tallisibeth_Enwandung-Esterhazy.jpg
I love Scout too, but Bane wins. sad

Intrepid37
Nah, Scout stomps. She did beat up a few Assassin droids iirc which is better than anything done by Bane at this point.

Allankles
Interesting. Scout was better trained, so her training would defeat Bane at that point. Though she would be made to sweat for it, and probably come close to losing a few times.

She reminds me of squirrel girl of Marvel fame.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121206235638/starwars/images/thumb/e/eb/Tallisibeth_Enwandung-Esterhazy.jpg/250px-Tallisibeth_Enwandung-Esterhazy.jpg
I love Scout too, but Bane wins. sad

She's bangable. Ok, she wins.

Intrepid37
She's only like 12 dude.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r494/ltdiesel/meenaheyes_zps2372f18f.gif

I know.

Allankles
Originally posted by Intrepid37
She's only like 12 dude.

Stealth Moose
In space, no one can hear your age of consent?

Also, Scout was scrappy but she was ultimately not the best duelist in her age group. Bane has a lot of reach, height and raw strength on her from his ridiculous mining history. I'm not sure she could do much with her H2H unless she kicks him in the balls and goes for a sleeper.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Intrepid37
She's only like 12 dude.

Close. She's fourteen.

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
But Scout is awesome, kudos.

Oh yeah.

Bane has a lot of reach, height and raw strength on her from his ridiculous mining history.

I have to admit that is very true.

I'm not sure she could do much with her H2H unless she kicks him in the balls and goes for a sleeper.

I can see her doing exactly that (or at least trying to).

Stealth Moose
If she can get him in a wrist lock or something, he's going to cry. But again, Bane's so heavy, he could just crush her in retaliation.

UltimateAnomaly
Bane will just break her with his mining skills.

He'll drill her into submission.

NemeBro
If she can get him in a wrist lock or something, he's going to cry. But again, Bane's so heavy, he could just crush her in retaliation. Size and strength go a long way.

Bane is two meters tall (About 6'7" for the uninitiated) and built like Brock Lesnar. I'd estimate he would weigh no less than 265 pounds. Almost certainly over twice Scout's.

I doubt she could handle him unarmed. But then I know exactly nothing about Scout, and just have a fetish for knowing fictional character's heights and (probable in this case) weights. estahuh

Stealth Moose
Scout's strength is her scrappiness, her wirey frame, and her proficiency with submission holds. She's small though and Bane is simply too massive. Adding Whie might help marginal.

NemeBro
Actually getting someone much taller than you (Bane looks to be literally over a foot taller than Scout, who via eyeballing seems pretty short even among her peers if I am looking at the right pictures) into a hold is hard enough, but Bane is also very powerfully built for his size. If she were to "wrist lock him", especially from a standup position (I can't imagine her taking Bane down unless she literally cuts off his legs), he could probably break it by punching her in the skull. And even if he was down, he could pull a Gregor Clegane and use her skull as a stress ball, providing much fap material for everyone.

red8
Scout is crafty and dirty cheater, but I just can't see her beating Bane.

Astor Ebligis
Scout is totslly banganble.

Astor Ebligis
If I W.I.L.D. I coukd totally have relations 3ith SCOUT, A +GROwn up Scout off course.

juyomaster34
Bane...wait... let me think about it.....oh sith spit !!! Bane...and...Bane..again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.