Superman Archtype vs. Darkseid Archtype

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Team Superman]

Kingdom Come Superman
Blue Marvel
Gladiator
Mon-El
Majestic
Hyperion

Team Darkseid

Thanos
Champion
52 Darkseid
Mongul
Sphinx
Apocolypse

Supra
Team 1 Curb Stomps

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dakseid solos, his othr Teammates go down before though.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Dakseid solos, his othr Teammates go down before though.

Man, do you ever get tired of sucking off D.C. characters in every thread? So Thanos somehow falls, but Darkseid endures huh? Real, rea..YAWN....tired.

SquallX
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Man, do you ever get tired of sucking off D.C. characters in every thread? So Thanos somehow falls, but Darkseid endures huh? Real, rea..YAWN....tired.

The same can be said about you when it comes to Marvel .

Insane Titan
Man, do you ever get tired of sucking off D.C. characters in every thread? So Thanos somehow falls, but Darkseid endures huh? Real, rea..YAWN....tired. I know it's pathetic you'll find the ultra DC fanatics are really bias

SquallX
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I know it's pathetic you'll find the ultra DC fanatics are really bias

Don't bring that bullshit here.

Both side has there fanatics, and it equals out each other perfectly.

For every Marvel fanboy that's bias. there a Dc fanboy just as bias.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by SquallX
Don't bring that bullshit here.

Both side has there fanatics, and it equals out each other perfectly.

For every Marvel fanboy that's bias. there a Dc fanboy just as bias. don't tell me to do shit son, the DC bias is far more extreme and pathetic than the marvel on here now than it ever has been and I should know

Prof. T.C McAbe

facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Dakseid solos, his othr Teammates go down before though. Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
facepalm

I don't get it. Where you just kidding or do you actually believe your response?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't get it. Where you just kidding or do you actually believe your response?

You have a team of heralds against a team of heraldbusters, legal trans chars... honestly.

pym-ftw
Team 2 even without DS wins.

-Pr-
Warnings for Blue and Insane Titan. Seriously Nihilist, you can't behave even though you've made it blatantly obvious you're a sock?

Get back on topic or it gets closed, guys.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Warnings for Blue and Insane Titan. Seriously Nihilist, you can't behave even though you've made it blatantly obvious you're a sock?

Get back on topic or it gets closed, guys. blatantly obvious , think you should get your facts straight as I pm Bada the day I made this account to inform Raz as I couldn't access my old account

carver9
Wwwwwwooowwww...I didn't even know that was Nihilist. Wwwwooowwww

deathslash
Team Darkseid

-Pr-
Originally posted by Insane Titan
blatantly obvious , think you should get your facts straight as I pm Bada the day I made this account to inform Raz as I couldn't access my old account

and that somehow excuses your shitty behaviour, does it?

Insane Titan
and that somehow excuses your shitty behaviour, does it? never said it does at all just putting u straight.

I know you don't like me PR but please don't try to give me a lecture when you have let people say worse to me several times and get away with it ,i prefer someone to say something directly to me not hide behind stuff

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by SquallX
The same can be said about you when it comes to Marvel .

It can be said, but it would not be true. I understand we have our favorites and preferences myself included, but I'm sorry, I don't see the fanaticism displayed by fans of Superman, Wonder Woman, Black Adam and now I guess the artist formerly known as Jobberseid. To recap, this guy in response just said Darkseid prevails and everyone else on his team dies. I don't see anyone on the Marvel side talking such utter foolishness.

Blue Area Vet

Get back on topic or it gets closed, guys.

I responded before I got to your post. Thanks for they warning. My question for you is how would you have posters respond to blatantly foolish, over the top bias posts that take away from the relative seriousness of the battle posts? To recap, the party I responded unkindly to just said that Darkseid solos the herald team and the rest of his team dies. He also dropped this gem in another post:

Supreme Being
Batman

Abstract
DarkSeid, Robins B-Hole, Hulk Pants

Skyfather
Odin, OWAW Superman

Trans
Poison from Final Fighty
Alan Scott, Hal Jordan

High Herald
Wonder Woman, WB Hulk

Mid Herald
Silver Surfer

Low Herald
Thor

Street level
Daredevil

Thug level
Thanos

Now, I ask you, how is this not troll behavior?

Branlor Swift
I want to get overly aggressive at Pr too!

Yeah well, Pr, you smell like potato vodka!

Prof. T.C McAbe
I responded before I got to your post. Thanks for they warning. My question for you is how would you have posters respond to blatantly foolish, over the top bias posts that take away from the relative seriousness of the battle posts? To recap, the party I responded unkindly to just said that Darkseid solos the herald team and the rest of his team dies. He also dropped this gem in another post:

Supreme Being
Batman

Abstract

Skyfather
Odin, OWAW Superman

Trans
Poison from Final Fighty
Alan Scott, Hal Jordan

High Herald
Wonder Woman, WB Hulk

Mid Herald
Silver Surfer

Low Herald
Thor

Street level
Daredevil

Thug level
Thanos

Jesus, who wrote this!? Report this guy, stop backseat modding but report him, hopefully he gets banned, Thanos is way to high in this Tier list!

Cogito
Um....Team 2 wins. Pretty easily, at that.

SquallX

Supreme Being
Batman

Abstract

Skyfather
Odin, OWAW Superman

Trans
Poison from Final Fighty
Alan Scott, Hal Jordan

High Herald
Wonder Woman, WB Hulk

Mid Herald
Silver Surfer

Low Herald
Thor

Street level
Daredevil

Thug level
Thanos

It takes someone with no sense of humor to not realizing that's meant to be funny, and not to be taking seriously.

deathslash
How is this thread even still open? Team two wins in a stomp.

Badabing
Originally posted by deathslash
How is this thread even still open? Team two wins in a stomp. Because LiZod wills it. ahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.