DC Vishnu Vs Marvel Vishnu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/VISH_zps6796421b.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/VISH2_zps3312d329.jpg

zopzop
DC Vishnu looks completely freaking awesome, he wins based on that alone.

operator616
DC's (at least as long as it's post crisis).

Marvel's Vishnu has done nothing, nothing on Odin's level, not even on Zeus' level........Thor actually defeated Shiva (who is supposed to be Vishnu's equal), kinda tells you how powerful they're supposed to be.

zopzop
Originally posted by operator616
DC's (at least as long as it's post crisis).

Marvel's Vishnu has done nothing, nothing on Odin's level, not even on Zeus' level........Thor actually defeated Shiva (who is supposed to be Vishnu's equal), kinda tells you how powerful they're supposed to be.
That stupidity was later retconned. He only beat the "Siva" because Thor took the fight to Thor's sphere of influence or something like that and the fight didn't really matter because it turned out the guy Thor was fighting wasn't Siva at all but Indra.

operator616
it got retconned due to causing some religious problems, not because Vishnu was too powerful for Thor to beat, though.

zopzop
it got retconned due to causing some religious problems, not because Vishnu was too powerful for Thor to beat, though.
It wasn't Vishnu, it was Siva. And the point is it got retconned. Plus he only beat Indra because he took the fight to Asgard.

operator616
Yeah, got mixed up, i said earlier Shiva.........and he was also doing just fine when he was in the Hindu Pantheon's realm, so ......

zopzop
Yeah, got mixed up, i said earlier Shiva.........and he was also doing just fine when he was in the Hindu Pantheon's realm, so ......
Then why did he run? And again it was retconned into being Indra. So.......

Reflassshh
What is he doing to wonder woman? confused

operator616
Just re-checked the issue (thor 301), yeah, Shiva (or Indra) was supposed to be "invincible" in his realm, and still couldn't defeat Thor....for several pages, they seemed equally matched.

Not that it matters in any way, because Marvel's Vishnu has literally done nothing, all he did in all his (few) appearances, is talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.