Danny Phantom vs Ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
1 day prep who wins?

BloodRain
Ichigo, fairly easily.

sacred108
Originally posted by BloodRain
Ichigo, fairly easily. how cause I disagree.

Wei Phoenix
How does Danny win?

sacred108
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How does Danny win? ichigos attacks will go through me cause I am able to phase. I also can posses him, better tech. I can clone myself, my ghostly wail has the power to destroy a impenetrable ghost shield.

emporerpants

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by emporerpants
... Originally posted by BloodRain
Ichigo, fairly easily.

Just walk away.

sacred108
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Just walk away. because no one beats me in a Danny Phantom argument.

BloodRain
Originally posted by sacred108
ichigos attacks will go through me cause I am able to phase. I also can posses him, better tech. I can clone myself, my ghostly wail has the power to destroy a impenetrable ghost shield.
..I'm sorry, are you talking in first person as Danny?

Well boredom is as boredom does. No. See, a ghost not being able to hit a ghost is a strange idea you ave there. And possession on someone as strong as Ichigo? Have you never seen his impressive internal battles? Clones just increase the blood bath.. ectoplasm bath.. whatever. In all honestly, the Ghostly Wail is his most powerful move and it is something Ichigo can literally stand still and take it head on, doing as a child screaming in the street would do to you. Nothing but get on your nerves.

Stomp.

Wei Phoenix

Well boredom is as boredom does. No. See, a ghost not being able to hit a ghost is a strange idea you ave there. And possession on someone as strong as Ichigo? Have you never seen his impressive internal battles? Clones just increase the blood bath.. ectoplasm bath.. whatever. In all honestly, the Ghostly Wail is his most powerful move and it is something Ichigo can literally stand still and take it head on, doing as a child screaming in the street would do to you. Nothing but get on your nerves.

Stomp. Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Just walk away.

sacred108
Ghostly wail demonstrated by my old self could destroy a city in one go but that ghost shield was in the way but it shook everything under the shield and destroyed the shield.

Q99
Danny is way too slow. He does not have superspeed, Ichigo has extreme super speed. Ichigo also has a ghost affecting sword.

Non-fight.

sacred108
Attacks go through Danny he has down his phase to other ghost and their weapons.

NemeBro
Danny does in fact have super speed.

It is of a much lower level than Ichigo's, but it is there.

Nephthys
Danny wouldn't even have the time to turn intangible before Ichigo rips his head off with his bare hands.

sacred108
Cause ichigo has beaten people with his bare hands that are not lieutenants.

XanatosForever
Ghostly wail demonstrated by my old self could destroy a city in one go but that ghost shield was in the way but it shook everything under the shield and destroyed the shield.

That "older version" wasn't even all Danny. It was Danny fused with Vlad, making a much more powerful entity. Danny grown up still wouldn't have as much power as VlaDanny.

sacred108
However Danny ghost wail was able to knock him back.

Q99
Attacks go through Danny he has down his phase to other ghost and their weapons.

Danny has to actively phase first. Ichigo is too fast for that. Plus he doesn't have the energy to keep it up too long.

This is just so, massively unfair. Why do you want Danny to lose so much?

sacred108
Well Danny won't lose.

XanatosForever
However Danny ghost wail was able to knock him back.

That was more out of surprise than anything.

KingD19
...The f*ck?

BloodRain
Ghostly wail demonstrated by my old self could destroy a city in one go but that ghost shield was in the way but it shook everything under the shield and destroyed the shield. So an older, 100% ghost version of Danny fused with a generally stronger ghost and then ageing 10 years.. he had his best feat of breaking a city-sized barrier?

A guy who is more that two Danny's put together with a decade of growth. He's far beyond Danny.

And that feat itself is below the likes of Ichigo anyhow.

Q99
Well Danny won't lose.

Why are you putting him against a foe where he loses very badly?

Danny Wayne
Didn't Danny Phantom keep up with a space shuttle in the movie reality trip. And in the 1st movie the skeleton army were casually lifting vans and throwing them in buildings without trying.

Q99
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Didn't Danny Phantom keep up with a space shuttle in the movie reality trip.

Not sure, though he still lacks reaction time.

Ok, that's really not saying anything against Ichigo's strength level.

Danny Wayne
Well how strong is ichigo Danny with prep could also go back in time and retrieve the reality gauntlet, get his exo suit which boost his abilities 100 fold. Also the skeletons at not even a quarter as strong as Danny.

Danny Wayne
Well how strong is ichigo Danny with prep could also go back in time and retrieve the reality gauntlet, get his exo suit which boost his abilities 100 fold. Also the skeletons are not even a quarter as strong as Danny.

XanatosForever
Quoting yourself directly after a post is generally considered poor form.

Danny has no prep time in this battle, and if they were given prep Ichigo could still out-amp him.

Based

Well boredom is as boredom does. No. See, a ghost not being able to hit a ghost is a strange idea you ave there.

Well in the show, if a ghost goes intangible he can still go through another ghost. Doesn't make sense but it's there.

Ichigo still wins tho.

Danny Wayne
Quoting myself was an accident I didn't realize. Read the op 1 day prep and lol at ichigo beating the reality gauntlet.

XanatosForever
Alright, that was my mistake. What were the showings from this guantlet? I don't really remember it in the show.

Danny Wayne
As freakshow put it ringmaster of all reality he turned Danny into jello and brought him back to life.

XanatosForever
Did he need line of sight? How fast was the transformation?

KingD19
With the gauntlet Danny instantly erased the entire world's knowledge of him being Danny Phantom.

It was basically a copy of the Infinity Gauntlet from Marvel.

Danny Wayne
The reality gauntlet works as fast as the mind does.

XanatosForever
Di they show what happened to it after its last appearance? Is it something Danny could have access to easily?

sacred108
I believe Danny destroyed it but like dw said he can go back in time and retrieve it. Also like dw said the exo suit boost his abilities 100 fold.

XanatosForever
How can he go back in time? Asking Clockwork for his assistance?

sacred108
Yes actually, he will help Danny, hell he broke the law for him.

XanatosForever
That was an extreme circumstance, though.

sacred108
And this isn't also couldn't ichigo get trapped in the Fenton thermas.

XanatosForever
That again comes down to Danny being fast enough to catch Ichigo with it, though I'd be willing to argue that he could break free. Don't recall there ever being showings of a ghost breaking the pull of the thermos.

sacred108
None have ever broken free except when Tucker dropped it and the lid popped off. But if ichigo runs in the line of fire it's game over and he likes to run around things showing off speed.

XanatosForever
He does have a tendency to speed around, but he also has shown the ability to react to things at those high speeds. If he sees the beam from the thermos, he won't just rush right into it.

sacred108
He doesn't know what it is though, and also he has let aizen do a 5 minute spell that surrounded him why wouldn't he try to tank a tiny light.

XanatosForever
If he doesn't know what it is there's more reason for him to avoid it. Aizen's spell only went off because Ichigo outright knew he could overpower it. Despite PIS, Ichigo's somewhat intelligent when it comes to fighting.

sacred108
So is Danny not in school but in fighting. Also how strong is ichigo how much can he lift. Also ichigos attacks could also be absorbed.

KingD19
While no ghost has been shown breaking out of the Thermos, Dan Phantom nearly did so and seemed to be capable of breaking out if he wanted.

And Butch Hartman confirmed that they wanted to bring Dan back later and he would have gotten free.

sacred108
But he never did

KingD19
Because they never brought him back.

sacred108
Exactly so you can't use that as a feat. Anyways I think Dan could beat ichigo to.

BloodRain
Dev's confirmed that that moment was him beginning to break out, that if the show wasn't cancelled he would have returned from breaking free.

Not that its fast enough to tag Ichigo, even if it did work.

Danny is still has not speed or physical strength to mention, no destruction either. Nothing to start assuming he could even stand up to a lazy Shikai Ichigo.

sacred108
How much can ichigo lift, the average ghost can well lift over tons, Goku was able to keep up with a space ship/shuttle and actually out ran it.

BloodRain
Well Da.. Goku?... anyhow, Danny's strength caps at throwing 10+ tons around.

Now, Jidanbou the gatekeeper was strong enough to lift up a ~500 ton door on the Soul Society great walls. This giant launched a full force attack on Ichigo who effortlessly stopped it with one hand. This was shikai Ichigo.

sacred108
Sorry meant to put Danny, ok that's stopping the attack dosent mean ichigo could lift anything near that besides that is meaningless because ichigo had more spirit power so it had no affect.

BloodRain
Guy lifts a car over his head and he's straining to even budge you in an arm wrestling match. That means nothing to you?

And don't try to whitewash it with that sprit power thing.

sacred108
A big guy who lifts 500 tons gets a tiny cut and nearly dies, and ichigo stopping a 500 ton attack several times can't cut someone who lets them. Why? Spirit power.

BloodRain
Two unrelated points.

10 tons < Danny < 500 tons/Jidanbou < Shikai Ichigo < Bankai Ichigo < Masked Ichigo < Hollow Ichigo < Dangai Ichigo < FTG Ichigo.

AuraAngel
Two unrelated points.

10 tons < Danny < 500 tons/Jidanbou < Shikai Ichigo < Bankai Ichigo < Masked Ichigo < Hollow Ichigo < Dangai Ichigo < FTG Ichigo.

When did Ichigo learn Minato's/Tobirama's flying thunder god technique?

sacred108
You also forgot the exo suit boost Danny's abilities 100 fold so not 10+ tons more like 1000+ tons and no ichigo can not lift 500 tons.

Danny also kept up with a space shuttle and at one point zoomed past it. The average space shuttle goes around 17,500 miles per hour and with the exo suit will you should know this part 1750000 miles per hour in the suit.

Which is by far faster and stronger than ichigo.

Danny Wayne
1,750,000 M/H that's about 782,320 M/S which is about Mach 2300. Shit that is fast I don't know why people are saying ichigo has greater speed I mean that's on DBZ level speed if Im correct which correct me if Im wrong cause I don't watch much DBZ.

BloodRain
Originally posted by AuraAngel
When did Ichigo learn Minato's/Tobirama's flying thunder god technique?
Chapter 227 iirc. Was glorious.

You also forgot the exo suit boost Danny's abilities 100 fold so not 10+ tons more like 1000+ tons and no ichigo can not lift 500 tons.

Danny also kept up with a space shuttle and at one point zoomed past it. The average space shuttle goes around 17,500 miles per hour and with the exo suit will you should know this part 1750000 miles per hour in the suit.

Which is by far faster and stronger than ichigo. Random claims of 'hundred fold' can't be used in tha exact scale as for the most part it's just a common trope to say. And without feats to back it, it's not usable.

Iirc cruising space speed is varied, not that escape V speed.

1,750,000 M/H that's about 782,320 M/S which is about Mach 2300. Shit that is fast I don't know why people are saying ichigo has greater speed I mean that's on DBZ level speed if Im correct which correct me if Im wrong cause I don't watch much DBZ. Put it back in your pants.

sacred108
Dude 100 fold was stated in the movies it was made so its not a claim but rather a fact. Also one of the gems brought the ship to life it was not in space but rather just flying everywhere.

Danny Wayne
1. what do you mean put it back in your pants

2. it actually was stated 100 fold hell I just got done watching the movie.

BloodRain
For instance this:

1. What was the actual quote? A video would be great.

2. What did he do with this newfound thousand ton strength and quarter relativistic speed to prove the tropish claim is true?

Danny Wayne
He wasent a 10+ ton lifter, or space shuttle racer until I think the 2nd or 3rd movie but here is the movie when the exo suit was made.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/danny-phantom-episode-24-25-reign-storm

It is stated 100 fold by Maddie when they were deciding who would use it then they knock each other out. This is before Danny leaves for the final fight but cant remember actual time she said it.

BloodRain
..no youtube link?

Haven't seen the scene, because no, but the wiki page says it improves their natural abilities (something like that) a hundred fold, not a specific stat.

Seeming more featless now. Are there any feats to get something more concrete:

Danny Wayne
Natural abilities: Speed, Strength, Durability, etc...Dont know why your saying feat less when it was stated in the movie I just posted.

Feat: Jack danny's fat father only wearing the pants was delivering 100 kicks per second and moving faster then the eye could see and thats just pants and Jack is a big boy who cant move fast and this is what the incomplete pants did for him.

Danny Wayne
Also he kicked the Knight and Horse about 200 feet in the air with 1 power kick.

sacred108
Wait a freaking second didn't Danny lift a school bus with people inside it if I recall it correctly Danny could probably lift around 16 tons.

BloodRain
Natural abilities: Speed, Strength, Durability, etc...Dont know why your saying feat less when it was stated in the movie I just posted.

Feat: Jack danny's fat father only wearing the pants was delivering 100 kicks per second and moving faster then the eye could see and thats just pants and Jack is a big boy who cant move fast and this is what the incomplete pants did for him.
Also he kicked the Knight and Horse about 200 feet in the air with 1 power kick. Can you confirm that in-verse?

Featless as in show me a feat.

Shouldn't have done that.. See Jack may be large but he's shown to be fairly in shape and agile, so we can assume he can move as fast as an average person to say the least. A normal person can kick three a second, 100 makes him around 30x faster (If they actually said 100). Person can run at 20mph and human blitzing speed is 200mph, 10x faster.

Size?

Wait a freaking second didn't Danny lift a school bus with people inside it if I recall it correctly Danny could probably lift around 16 tons.
Yeah, 10+ tons.

sacred108
Ya pants were not complete though remember. Your asking for feats yet Danny posted the movie that has most of the feats in it.

Danny Wayne
Br your wrong about the kicking Jack brought his leg all the way up when he was kicking like high knees so your thesis is wrong.

BloodRain
Ya pants were not complete though remember. Your asking for feats yet Danny posted the movie that has most of the feats in it. Prove the amount or difference? You don't point at a movie and say "go look at the feats". If you're backing that side you either show your opponent the feats or pinpoint exactly where in the 50min vid it is.

Br your wrong about the kicking Jack brought his leg all the way up when he was kicking like high knees so your thesis is wrong. So a kick.

BloodRain
Got a fan to pinpoint it. For the types of kick my 2 per second is fair. Main point is that he's barely doing 10 kicks per second.. so 5x.

If you two have feats, give them. Because the only hundred fold evidence could be close to his blasts, a stretch but the closest as his physical stats do not change like this.

Danny Wayne
Pants were not complete what part of that do you not understand.

BloodRain
The opposite, actually. Jack responded that the only part of the suit that was ready was the legs which only needed calibration.

Danny Wayne
And combined with the top part allowed its full power something tells me you have watched like the 1st 10 minutes and nothing else.

BloodRain
Cool, prove that statement is true.

Danny Wayne
Your gonna have to wait till tomorrow because my phone isn't letting me play the video and laptop is at school you wanna call a truce till tomorrow where I can tell you where it said it.

Danny Wayne
Hey go to 36:20 and watch it from their around that time maddie will say it.

BloodRain
That's just the part where she says the hundred fold line. I'm asking for the evidence that the legs without the torso are weaker than when its ontop.

If there isnt then the running and kicking would suggest that Jack only became 5x physically faster, leading to the hundredfold just being the typical trope line.

Danny Wayne
Ok because even though maddie made the robot she dosent know how much it increases now your being bias.

BloodRain
Because you have never in your lift revolved around fiction have heard the phrase 'ten-fold, hundred-fold'?

Its a phrase. Without demonstrated evidence it'll remain a phrase. The fact that hundred-fold is said and by evidence Jack only gets a 5x increase, it would lead to me being correct about the non-factual statement.

And once again she says 'natural abilities', not any specific stats. Now show me the actual evidence to support your claim.

Danny Wayne
Natural ability- speed, strength, etc.. so cause you said a wall was 500 tons I could say it was hollow and it was 5 tons cause we never saw the inside.

BloodRain
You could but that would be petty and quite idiotic to have such a grand and highly defensive wall to be hollow, that and a wall is a wall.

Natural abilities is a general term, so to what does it include? Every single natural ability of a person? Here are the facts: vague statements alone don't meant much when getting specific figures down, nor do the actual feats shown do anything but prove my argument.

Danny Wayne
So never stated not hollow see if your gonna say even though maddie stated 100 fold then I will turn ichigos feats around like your doing Danny natural abilities include strength, speed, etc... you get the point. I love how because the character who makes the thing yet some guy who dosent know squat about a show yet thinks he knows more than the character.

BloodRain
Oh lord.. this is not that hard to grasp. Feats over vague+tropish statements. That's how its done.

If she said the suit increases a thousand-fold, but at best we see is a person lifting twice as much as usual.. would you still say there's an exact 1,000x increase to strength?

So, what are the feats for the suit that back up your argument?

Danny Wayne
If you read the post this is the first movie it was made Danny didn't out race a space shuttle until the 3rd movie and didn't lift the bus of kids after the movie to. Heck jazz was beating Danny while she was in the suit.

BloodRain
So its featless besides Jack showing a 5x increase?

All its shown on Danny is greatly amplifying his offensive powers aka blasts. Other stats not shown to be as great. And as its Danny's strength and speed in the suit thats of importance here, showings are needed.

Just a heads up on the strength.. if this suit did make a direct increase of 100 to his strength, Danny would only be twice as strong as 'shikai' Ichigo.. who is nothing compared to any of this other forms.

Danny Wayne
Ichigo can't lift 500 tons and his other are fearless in strength older bankai ichigo sliced a mountain sized of a hill and that took him and aizens strikes together. A 1000 skeletons the several ton lifters were on Danny pounding him and Danny just threw them all off at one time.

BloodRain
Strength dominates the guy that lifted the wall. Take that however you want, he's strong enough to rip Danny apart. Ichigo said during the fight that it was he alone that destroyed that hill.

Lol. So thats durability to take hits from 5 tonners and strength to lift their total 40 ton weight off of him?

Danny Wayne
Prove that wall isn't hollow, prove that ichigo destroyed the hill by himself.

BloodRain
You're back on this again? Wouldnt you rather prove the first, and your own, argument before getting to this petty stage?

Danny Wayne
No because you wouldn't either and also you can't prove it so it can't be taken into account.

BloodRain
no expression you're being an idiot. You back up your claims, its standard. If you say he's a hundred times stronger and I contest it, you prove why your side is correct in spite of my evidence or prove mine wrong. EG; You said hundred-fold = exactly 100 times stronger, faster, more powerful, everything.. then I show you the evidence starkly against it, you'll have to prove why your vague statement is beyond a shadow of a doubt correct.

The whole "Yeah?! Well your wall isn't even a wall!" argument is becoming too childish to pay attention to. In a debate I don't need to prove a negative without something suggesting theres a need to. Do you have one to suggest the walls are hollow in order for me to state otherwise? No? Then move on and prove your case.

Danny Wayne
Well thinking you know more about the suit more than maddie does is idiotic and childish, it was stated that's all the proof I need, you however came up with a random number of how much a wall weighs.

BloodRain
..no. That can be all the proof you need, just like the DBZ fanboys needing a guy calling his punch a 'lightspeed fist' and take it as a proven fact, doesn't make it true. Vague tropish statements < feats, always been the way. And the feats don't reach that high. If you can't prove your positive, ya got nothing.

The wall? Rough estimate. I'll draw some numbers up for you now; Jibadou's fist is about 1m, compared to Ichigo. That makes the wall 1m thick. Scaling from that the width would be 11m wide, and as the height is twice the width, 22m high.

22*11*1 = 242m^3* 2,500kg/m^3 (standard rock density) = 605,000 kg = 667 tons.

A barrage of his full force attacks meant nothing to Ichigo.

Danny Wayne
Still haven't proved it isn't hollow never stated it wasn't hollow and what does dbz have to do with anything and also that bug guy almost got killed by a tiny cut.

BloodRain
Asking me to prove a negative. I just told you about that. You don't ask others to prove negatives unless you have reasons/evidence to suggest such doubt. Do you have any proof that would require me to prove the interior of the walls?

Pointing to the community not taking those vague tropish statements as 100% fact and not in calc terms, especially when feats go against it.

Danny Wayne
Ya he can't cut someone with higher spirit power and best destructive feat is a hill sized mountain yet he can block 600 tons give me a break.

BloodRain
"higher spirit power" Read your own words here. In-verse law does what it does. Nothing to do with his strength.

Lol destroying that hill is greater than lifting 600 tons, as are most of his destructive feats. But if you really want to go down this route, I could just point at Danny struggling to lift 7 somewhat chunky ghosts. A single ton at best?

Danny Wayne
So then I'll say rukias spirit pod beat the crap out of ichigo man handling him. Also when she sat on him he couldn't get up and she doesn't weigh much.

BloodRain
Cool. Hey lets just derail everything, not back up our points and only focus on the low ends, yeah?

Or you could actually throw out a debate without complaining about everything.

Danny Wayne
Congratulations you just described yourself.

BloodRain
facepalmx Kid you're getting slower the more you post.

Feats. Post them. Go.

Danny Wayne
Immature now your posting stupid pics and I'm low and also with Jack and pants she said they were fully operational but never said they were complete I like how you think you know more about a suit then someone who created it hell when jazz got in it she was moping the floor with Danny.

BloodRain
Only needed the face.. pick it up a bit yeah?

Alright, prove that means what you think it does. Right now you have a theory, not enough. Keep going.

How many times are you going to repeat that same "I can't believe" drama line? And okay, which means what exactly? Just do what was done before on this, and give the feat.

Danny Wayne
What I can't believe line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.